Subject: atommib-sonetaps-mib-09

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:14:28 +0200 (CEST)

Faye and Nathan,

Since I haven't heard of any additional changes with WG rough consensus,
I've put version 09 of the draft on the IESG agenda for next week.

If there are other changes coming please let me know so that we can
figure out either how to get a version 10 draft out quickly or
postpone the IESG discussion.

Thanks,
  Erik

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:32:07 +0200 (CEST)

I would make sense for the chairs to make a statement on the
atommib list on what the WG consensus was regarding the changes 
that were proposed. Can you do so today since the IESG will
discuss this document tomorrow?

BTW: My emails still don't seem to make it to the atommib list.

  Erik

 >----------------Begin Forwarded Message----------------<

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:14:28 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Erik Nordmark" <[email-masked]>
Subject: atommib-sonetaps-mib-09
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Faye and Nathan,

Thanks,
  Erik

>----------------End Forwarded Message----------------<