Subject: Dear

From: "Malcolm Head" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2006 11:44:26 -0480

connections he was esteemed and valued-that even wickham had allowed him merit as a brother, and
"i am more likely to want more time than courage, elizabeth. but it ought to done, and if you
elizabeth, with a triumphant sensation, looked towards his friend. he bore it with noble
"and your assurance of it, i suppose, carried immediate conviction to him."
attracted him more than he liked-and miss bingley was uncivil to her , and more teasing than usual to
anxiously expected, to the credit of their punctuality as sportsmen, were in very good time. when they
"it ought to be good," he replied, "it has been the work of many generations."
de bourgh were out of the way. but, my dearest jane, you cannot seriously imagine that because miss
"true," said mr. bennet, "but it is a comfort to think that whatever of that kind may befall you,
could then perceive that his partiality for miss bennet was beyond what i had ever witnessed in him.
"you must decide for yourself," said elizabeth; "and if, upon mature deliberation, you find that
"well, and what news does it bring-good or bad?"
"that is exactly the question which i expected you to ask. a lady's imagination is very rapid; it
"that is the most unforgiving speech," said elizabeth, "that i ever heard you utter. good girl! it
but wishes were vain, or at least could only serve to amuse her in the hurry and confusion of the
darcy. there was now an interest, however, in believing the housekeeper; and they soon became
and on these two points she principally dwelt during the rest of the day. nothing could console and
contented, and we shall be on good terms again; though we can never be what we once were to each
and gentleness in his manner!"
collinses, the report, she concluded, had reached lady catherine), had only set that down as almost
care how proud i was. i would keep a pack of foxhounds, and drink a bottle of wine a day."
"you mistake me, my dear. i have a high respect for your nerves. they are my old friends. i have