Subject: Re: tip 976

From: "Nuray Reimer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:30:59 -0800

Re: tip 976 

V q MC x I

Vem w ic Annou x nces $9 M A d quisit c ion of Nu v scr u ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me m dic t al Industries!

C n ompany : Ve i mic u s
Sy m mbo e l : V f MC q I
Status : H p ot Technology Re d leas o e
P v ric k e : $ 0,6 x 0
5 Day Ta u rge p t: $ 1.8 z 0

What these two com e pani v es do is ama y zin n g. V v MC b I pro m vi
i des
technology that allow y s its cus a tome k rs to have completely 
interactive and l b ive educational and con m fer x encing solutions.
In connection with eLea e rn m ing De h skto s p they already
providing c w omple h tely virtual ed r ucati f onal programs and
through EP Li n ve On o line they have h e ost p ed a live and
completely 
interactive m n edic z al F c orum to the world.

Nu w Scri u be o d ffe y rs to over 600,00 e 0 me z di y cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated m w edica m l record cre z at e ion industry for the s v
peed
and ef n ficie b ncy of m g edi x cal records admin u istrat x ion.

Combined these two co x mpa d nies are now focused at sp w ace age 
technology and se m rvice b s that are without equ k al. Nu v Scri o be
is
already t m radi n ng at $ 0,9 x 0 and V q MC v I is currently tra e din
b g at $ 0 o ,60

This news is going out all over the w f ires. Get in b n efore this 
one goes throu h gh the ro i of! This quick rising s j toc o k is a good
lo o ng t z erm win p ner. This s o to s ck is going high due to super n
b b l usines d s 
solution d s.