Subject: Delivery failure

From: [email-masked]

Message from yahoo.co.jp.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

--- Original message follows.

From: "Marisha" <[email-masked]>
To: "Uwe" <[email-masked]>
Subject: i want to say u hello
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:27:06 +0300

Good day, my dear friend

People say that I am honest and straight lady. I say that I am serious and 
realistic when I have to and full of fun and jokes when the time is right. 
To my friends and the ones I have at my side, I give myself completely and 
unconditionally. I expect though the same in return. I hate lies and "dirty 
games" in a relation and I do not care about people who pretend to be 
something they are not.
I know that you are and will be serious and sincere about our communication. 
If you are interested, express your thoughts at http://easyrussianbrides.cn/?idAff=101 
in your answer and I will be happy to tell you more about me.

Waiting for your mail

Marinochka

*** MESSAGE TRUNCATED ***

.