From: "Webmaster Support Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:21:00 -0000 (UTC)

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on our
webmail User Accounts Owner for safety, We are having congestions due to
the anonymous registration of accounts so we are shutting down some
accounts that are no more active and your account might be deleted or
suspended within 24 hours for security reasons if you do not respond to
this mail.

We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us
know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested
please confirm your account by filling the space below.

To complete your account verification, you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details below.

Username: (**************)
Password: (**************)
Date Of Birth(************).

Failure to do this will immediately render your account
deactivated from our database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during
this period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers and for the security of their data.
our customers are totally secure
Support Team.