Subject: bem vindo ao webmail

From: Web Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:23:32 -0500

Dear Account User,

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e  
homepage view. In order to continue using our services you are require  
to update and re-comfirm your email account details as requested  
below.To complete your account re-comfirmation, you must reply this  
email immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated  
from our database and service will not be interrupted as important  
messages may as well be lost due to your declining to re-comfirm your  
account details to us.

Office of Industrial Economics
Webmail Technical Support Team.
bem vindo ao webmail

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.