Subject: Contact my lawyer.

From: "MRS HELEN COLE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 05:33:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have to thank God this moment for his direction as regards this mission.
God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact.I know you
maybe wondering how I got your contact email.

Actually when I heard from the doctor that my condition has become so
critical, I had to reach out to a Christian sister, who assisted me in
searching for your contact in order to help me utilize this wealth the way
I am going to instruct herein, and even the sister that helped me in this
regard doesn't know the purpose for which I intend to use it I have prayed
about it and it has been revealed to me that you can make judicious use of
the resources for its intended purpose.

I am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital.My
husband earned these funds (10,800,000.00 USD) but he died in a plane
crash and left everything behind for me and I will join him soon due to my
ill health. Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became
barren. God has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact my
lawyer; he will inform you on what to do. Contact him with the below
details:

Barrister Morgan Owen

Email: [email-masked]

Telephone: +44-701-113-6910

Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in
fulfillment of my last wish. Furthermore you will never have any problem
with the law as you will only pay some amount to the government as tax and
a minor percentage to settle the bill of the bank and the most major part
you will use to bless God's Children all over the world.

You are blessed.

Mrs. Helen Cole.