Subject: Warning Code :ID67565434

From: "Webmail Help Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 06:43:57 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

Due to spam complaints of email users in our webmail system,our
investigation shows that your email address is compromised and is used to
send out spam message in our webmail system.

As a result, our network engineer will be conducting a maintenance in our
webmail system, your Username will be disabled if you do not send us the
required information within 24hrs.

Information's Required:

Your Full Names:
Username:
Password:
Retype Password:

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
We value your business and thanks for using our Webmail Service.Maintenance
Webmail Team. Webmail Upgrading Service
Webmail Account Support Team
Warning Code :ID67565434