Subject: 06/12/2010 RESULTS

From: "GOOGLE ONINE PROMO"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 23:45:52 -0600

Spam detection software, running on the system "machi.uncoma.edu.ar", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
the administrator of that system for details.

Content preview:  Dear Googler, Your e-mail has emerged as a winner of £500,000.00
   GBP (Five hundred thousand British Pounds) on the Google Online End of Year
   Promotion. Your Winning details are as follows: Computer Generated Profile
   Numbers (CGPN): 7-22-71-00-66-12, Ticket number: 00869575733664, Serial numbers:
   BTD/8070447706/06, Lucky numbers: 12-12-23-35-40-41(12). Contact Mr Robert
   Smith, for more details through the contact below: [...] 

Content analysis details:   (5.2 points, 3.5 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-1.8 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 1.0 DATE_IN_PAST_12_24     Date: is 12 to 24 hours before Received: date
 2.1 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.8 MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE    MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE
 3.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
 0.0 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

Subject: 06/12/2010 RESULTS
From: "GOOGLE ONINE PROMO"<[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 23:45:52 -0600

Dear Googler,

Your e-mail has emerged as a winner of Ј500,000.00 GBP (Five hundred thousand British Pounds) on the  Google Online End of Year Promotion. Your Winning details are as follows: Computer Generated Profile Numbers (CGPN): 7-22-71-00-66-12, Ticket number: 00869575733664, Serial numbers: BTD/8070447706/06, Lucky numbers: 12-12-23-35-40-41(12). 
Contact Mr Robert Smith, for more details through the contact below:

Mr. Robert Smith,
Email: [email-masked]
+4470-2408-3540

Sincerely,
Mrs. Becky Williams.