Subject: Re: atom:host [was: Comments on format-05]

From: Danny Ayers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:58:52 +0100

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:51:21 -0500, Joe Gregorio <[email-masked]> wrote:

> <atom:name>Anonymous (from IP: aaa.bbb.ccc.dddd)</atom:name>

Well yes, and there's always:

<atom>
The title of this feed is "The Stuff" and the first entry it contains
is titled "Hello World" from 1st February, and that has the content
"...
</atom>

What did you end up implementing for the Wiki?

I've no objection to this being dropped from the core in its current
(misleading) form, I think it would probably cause more trouble than
it's worth.

The use case is nice and clear though - this could make an exccellent
extension demo.

Cheers,
Danny.
-- 

http://dannyayers.com

---

From: Joe Gregorio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:59:10 -0500

> What did you end up implementing for the Wiki?

I punted and put myself as the author. I will probably go back and 
change it to use Anonymous as I outlined above.

    -joe

-- 
Joe Gregorio        http://bitworking.org