Subject: Updated Atom grammar

From: Norman Walsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:35:18 -0500

The test cases didn't turn out to be all that useful for my purpose,
so I turned instead to another careful reading of the spec. Here is an
updated grammar for Atom draft 0.5 modulo the constraint on
contributor which is apparently a spec error rather than a grammar
error :-)

The changes are:

* Fixed the namespace and version attribute
* Allow anyElement in atom:person
* Do not allow anyElement in atom:feed
* Fixed the Schematron test for author in entry to reflect atom:head
* Added Schematron rule to test for atom:content or atom:link[@rel=alternate]
* Added Schematron rule to test for atom:summary or non-empty atom:content
* Constrain atom:content to appearing at most once.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

-- 
Norman Walsh <[email-masked]> | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men
http://nwalsh.com/            | shout, / Blind to the world of Fact
                              | without; / 'Silly Dreamers,' the old
                              | men grin / Deaf to the world of Purpose
                              | within.--W. H. Auden