Subject: RELAX-NG bug in draft-05?

From: David Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:51:17 +0000

The RELAX-NG in draft-05 seems to allow atom:feed to contain
anyElement - this doesn't seem to be allowed by the spec's prose - is
this a typo?

-- 
Dave

---

From: Norman Walsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:10:11 -0500

/ David Powell <[email-masked]> was heard to say:
| The RELAX-NG in draft-05 seems to allow atom:feed to contain
| anyElement - this doesn't seem to be allowed by the spec's prose - is
| this a typo?

More like a thinko. I probably just assumed that anyElement could
appear in atom:feed. I'm surprised the spec forbids it, but I'll
adjust the schema to reflect that if it's the consensus of the group.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

-- 
Norman Walsh <[email-masked]> | Man's great misfortune is that he has
http://nwalsh.com/            | no organ, no kind of eyelid or brake,
                              | to mask or block a thought, or all
                              | thought, when he wants to.--Paul Valéry