Subject: Exactly one atom:contributor?

From: Norman Walsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:03:28 -0500

I find the constraint that an atom:feed or atom:entry can contain at
most one atom:contributor a little odd. Suppose Tom, Dick, and Harry
work on an entry, why can only two of them get credit (one as author
and one as contributor). Why am I not allowed to indicate that they
each contributed to the entry?

For that matter, I wonder if the constraint makes sense for author.
Kind of, sort of, maybe.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

-- 
Norman Walsh <[email-masked]> | The First Amendment is often
http://nwalsh.com/            | inconvenient. But that is besides the
                              | point. Inconvenience does not absolve
                              | the government of its obligation to
                              | tolerate speech.--Justice Anthony
                              | Kennedy, in 91-155

---

From: Robert Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:10:59 -0500

> For that matter, I wonder if the constraint makes sense for author.

That's a typo on my part. The Relax NG is correct.

Robert Sayre

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:46:52 -0800

> each contributed to the entry?

I'm pretty sure that's a bug.  -Tim