Subject: PaceIconAndImage

From: Antone Roundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 12:08:06 -0700

+1 if <image> is changed to <logo> or, even better, if <image> is 
allowed in <entry>.  I don't care whether <icon> is allowed in entry, 
though I see no reason not to allow it.

---

From: Henri Sivonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:21:07 +0200

+1 on PaceIconAndImage

Rationale: I don't like rel. rel hoists the URL data type on the 
element pedestal and puts the role in an attribute.

-- 
Henri Sivonen
[email-masked]
http://iki.fi/hsivonen/

---

From: Robert Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 14:44:03 -0500

-1. <image> should be exactly as it is in RSS, except with the 
recommendation that it should be 1:1, instead of size recomendations. 
There's also no reason to limit it to atom:head.

<icon> is silly.

<link rel="icon"> should usher in the brave new world of HTML relations 
leaking into the Atom space. Alright.

Robert Sayre

---

From: Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:11:49 +0000

+1, agree with renaming image to logo. Disagree with allowing either in 
entry, since their are already one million ways to do that (HTML, 
content@src, etc).

Graham