Subject: Re: New Link Relations -- Last Call

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:54:47 -0800

On 24/10/2005, at 2:12 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> That is true, but have you communicated with the OpenSearch people  
> about
> this?  I do strongly believe that *here* is the place for work like
> this, rather than behind closed doors at Amazon.  But if I was them  
> I'd
> feel pretty miffed that this WG appears to have basically stolen their
> idea in a desperate 'land grab', and turned it on its head so that  
> it is
> (arguably) the complete opposite of their intended definition.

The only place to give them feedback is on a Web form. I've submitted  
feedback and will wait to see if there's any response.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:52:41 +0900

I've had a response; they're happy (Joe G can confirm this), and say  
they'll update their next draft to accommodate the regs.

All systems go; requesting registration shortly.

On 03/11/2005, at 6:54 AM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

>> this, rather than behind closed doors at Amazon.  But if I was  
>> them I'd
> The only place to give them feedback is on a Web form. I've  
> submitted feedback and will wait to see if there's any response.