Subject: Introduction

From: "Lionel [Over-Blog]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:33:22 +0100

Hello,

I am new to this list, this is a short introduction about me and why I 
am interested in Atom.

I am working for a French company editing the most visited blogs 
platform (6M pages/day, 600K blogs).
We are implementing Atom Publishing Protocol to give our users the 
ability to blog from outside our website (MS Office 2007, YouTube, 
Firefox extensions, etc...), and I am responsible for implementing this.

Now that you know -nearly- everything about me, this is my first question :
Is draft 12 of the APP expected to be the latest one before RFC 
acceptation ?

-- 
Lionel Tressens
JFG Networks
http://www.overblog.com/

---

From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:51:53 +0000

> Is draft 12 of the APP expected to be the latest one before RFC

Hi Lionel,

Welcome. However you should subscribe at [email-masked] instead
since it is the right ML for APP.

Regarding draft 12, it should be fairly close to be what the RFC will
look like (if it gets accepted).

BTW, which language will you be using for your implementation?

- Sylvain

---

From: "Lionel [Over-Blog]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:32:38 +0100

> since it is the right ML for APP.

Thanks for the pointer, and sorry for this mistake.
I will read this mailing list however !

 > BTW, which language will you be using for your implementation?

PHP5.

-- 
Lionel Tressens
JFG Networks
http://www.overblog.com/