Subject: Atom Bidi Draft Last Call

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:47:55 -0700

The Atom Bidi draft [1] has entered last call.  I posted an updated 
version of the draft today indicating "Experimental" status rather than 
"Standards Track".  The draft is currently implemented by Apache Abdera 
and the Lotus Connections Blogs component.  Additional implementation 
and feedback are requested.

- James

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-bidi-06.txt

---

From: Nicolas Krebs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:50:16 +0200

>Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:47:55 -0700
>From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
>To: atom-syntax <[email-masked]>

>version of the draft today 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-atompub-bidi-06#ref-UAX9
|   [UAX9]     Davis, M., "Unicode Standard Annex #9: The Bidirectional
|              Algorithm", September 2006.

editorial comment: 
- you could add http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr9/tr9-17.html
if it is the official uri

substantive comment: 
- you could update to http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr9/tr9-19.html
if it do not create any issue