Subject: looking for atom data feeds

From: Pete Brunet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:03:47 -0500

Hi, I'm looking for some atom data feeds as might be used in a mashup, not 
blog feeds but feeds like queries of craigslist, amazon, ebay, stocks, 
etc.  I didn't find anything helpful at 
http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/KnownAtomFeeds

Thanks, 
Pete Brunet
                                                                          
IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, Cell: (512) 689-4155
Ionosphere: WS4G

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:52:08 -0400

Here are some:

GData - lots of feeds available - try
http://www.google.com/base/feeds/snippets?bq=rest%20web%20services
(http://code.google.com/apis/gdata/ for info)

Flickr - try
http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?format=atom
(http://www.flickr.com/services/feeds/ for info)

And you can get lots more ideas from Yahoo pipes -
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/.  Some of the feeds used the examples
there are Atom, some are RSS.

Cornelia

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pete Brunet
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: looking for atom data feeds

Hi, I'm looking for some atom data feeds as might be used in a mashup,
not blog feeds but feeds like queries of craigslist, amazon, ebay,
stocks, etc.  I didn't find anything helpful at
http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/KnownAtomFeeds 

Thanks, 
Pete Brunet