Subject: Talking about Atom in Stockholm

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:28:15 +1000

There seems to be a lot of new discussion around Atom recently. Who's  
up for a Bar BoF in Stockholm?

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Niklas Lindström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:57:28 +0200

Hi,

sounds like a good idea! I live there, and I'd love to drop in. When
did you have in mind? Around the IETF meeting between the 26-31th
July?

Best regards,
Niklas Lindström

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Mark Nottingham<[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> There seems to be a lot of new discussion around Atom recently. Who's up for
> a Bar BoF in Stockholm?
>
> --

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:45:47 -0600

On 6/16/09 4:28 AM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> Who's up for a Bar BoF in Stockholm?

+1.

Peter

- --
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Krantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:13:02 +0200

> There seems to be a lot of new discussion around Atom recently. Who's up for

I am! I live in Stockholm as well. When did you have in mind?

Regards,

Peter

---

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:45:23 +0100

> Who's up for a Bar BoF in Stockholm?

Depending on time and bar (as I am < 18), I might be able to come.

--
Geoffrey Sneddon
<http://gsnedders.com/>

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:11:48 +1000

"Bar BoF" is often a loose term; we can meet pretty much anywhere. How  
about a boat ride out into the archipelago? :)

I'm there from Tuesday PM until the weekend; once the schedule comes  
out, we can get an idea of what times people might be most free.

Cheers,

---

From: "ASAKURA Hiroshi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:09:12 +0900

Hi, Mark.

Sorry, I've not read recent threads, however, I also feel that we have
new problems to deploy Atom and AtomPub more widely.

I think BoF is a good idea. However, it might be difficult to go only
for Atom's BoF.

If it covers AtomPub or if other BoF such as hybi would be opened,
we, NTT Communications, could go.

---
Hiroshi ASAKURA
NTT Communications Corp.

---

From: Colm Divilly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:39:40 +0100

I'd be interested in attending, especially if we're going to cover 
AtomPub as well.

Regards,
Colm Divilly

---

From: Colm Divilly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:33:20 +0100

Anyone else on for this ?

By my count we have seven people that might be able to make it.
Mark do you want to suggest a day and time (location can be worked out 
later) ?

I would intend to fly in for the Bar BoF and fly back out next day.

Regards,
Colm Divilly

---

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:00:17 -0700

Typically a bunch of people who don't necessarily follow the mailing
list closely but are at an IETF anyway, will come to a BOF or bar BOF
and may participate afterward.  It helps to send announcements out to
[email-masked], [email-masked] (the Apps Discuss list) and developer
or other related lists.

And I'll be there.  :)

Lisa

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Colm Divilly<[email-masked]> wrote:
>> I'd be interested in attending, especially if we're going to cover AtomPub
>> as well.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Colm Divilly
>>
>> Mark Nottingham wrote:
>>>
>>> There seems to be a lot of new discussion around Atom recently. Who's up
>>> for a Bar BoF in Stockholm?
>>>
>>> --

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:09:35 +1000

At the moment Im thinking about Wednesday night, provided that it  
doesn't clash with the iri bar bof ( we've talked about Thursday pm  
for that, but not yet confirmed).

Assuming it doesn't, does that work for people?

As far as venue, my only observation is that it will be light until  
after 9, and it seems a pity to waste daylight in such a beautiful city.

How do people feel about an outdoor meeting - eg a park or restaurant?

Mark Nottingham

On 01/07/2009, at 1:00 PM, Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>  
wrote:

>>> AtomPub