Subject: Atom Tombstones Draft Revitalized

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:41:32 -0700

As requested, the Atom Tombstones draft has been revitalized.

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-06.txt

Changed this from Experimental to Informational and updated the IPR 
boilerplate.

- James

---

From: Niklas Lindström <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:41:58 +0200

Hi James,

that's great to hear! Is it thus likely that this will become an
Informational RFC in a foreseeable future?

And if so, will the current namespace
<http://purl.org/atompub/tombstones/1.0> be the final one (and e.g.
redirect to the RFC)?

Best regards,
Niklas

---

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:57:40 -0700

> Informational RFC in a foreseeable future?
That's the goal.
> <http://purl.org/atompub/tombstones/1.0> be the final one (and e.g.
Yes.

---

From: Peter Keane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:17:16 -0500

For what it's worth, on the slim chance that someone reads my (negative)
comments on this draft on atom-syntax back when it was first proposed -- I
now think those objections were ill-considered.   This looks v. good.

--peter keane

2009/6/10 Niklas Lindström <[email-masked]>

> > As requested, the Atom Tombstones draft has been revitalize
> >
> >

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:30:05 +0000

Excellent, glad to hear it. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Keane <[email-masked]>

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:17:16 
To: Niklas Lindström<[email-masked]>
Cc: James M Snell<[email-masked]>; atom-syntax<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Atom Tombstones Draft Revitalized

--peter keane