Subject: Atom Bar BoF in Stockholm

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:37:19 +1000

For those who haven't seen it yet, we're planning an informal BoF in  
Stockholm:
   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/BarBofs/IETF75/Atom

For those who have, note the location: we'll initially meet in the  
IESG meeting room (it'll be marked on the venue plan; we won't know  
what actual room it is until we get there), and possibly move on from  
there.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:26:11 +0200

It's room 202 in the Folkets Hus building which is part of the Stockholm
City Conference Center.

lisa

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]> wrote:

> For those who have, note the location: we'll initially meet in the IESG
> meeting room (it'll be marked on the venue plan; we won't know what actual
> room it is until we get there), and possibly move on from there.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:33:48 +0200

> It's room 202 in the Folkets Hus building which is part of the Stockholm 

Next to room 201 (stating this because the room sign for 202 doesn't 
state the room number as of now).

BR, Julian