Subject: Update On Your Cheque

From: "Cynthia Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:35:09 -0600 (MDT)

How are you doing, I deposited the Bank Draft of $800,000 USD for delivery
to you  with the United Parcel Service here in Africa where i will be
undertaking a missionary course for 3 months because i did not receive
your phone call or email.I have received an email lately from the courier
service informing me that they  could not locate the address you have
provided earlier for the delivery so they have been holding the parcel for
the past 4 weeks . I have paid for everyhting except for the demuarrage
which is the holding fee for 4 weeks.

You have to contact the Ups in West Africa now for the delivery of your
draft so that you can reconfirm your Name, postal address(s) and direct
phone number  as well as the oustanding demuarrge fee  so that they can
carry out the delivery .The parcel registration number is TPG67654,the
information for you to contact the UPS office in West Africa is -

UPS Contact Person: Mr. Don Chaplin
Email Address: [email-masked]
Telephone: +234 813 895 4377

Do contact them as soon as possible for i will be out of reach till am
back by the end of may  the  date in the cheque will soon expire so you
have to get them to deliver it and cash it before the validity ends.

Cynthia Hall