Subject: Dear Webmail Subscriber

From: "Webmail Subscriber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:09:56 -0200

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

This is to notify you that we are presently working on our mail User Accounts 
Owner for safety, We are having congestions due to the anonymous registration 
of accounts so we are shutting down some accounts that are no more active and 
your account might be deleted or suspended within 24 hours for security 
reasons if you do not respond to this mail.

We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if 
you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please 
confirm your account by filling the space below.

To complete your account verification, you must reply to([email-masked]) 
this email immediately and enter your account details below.

Email:(*************)
Username: (**************)
Password: (**************)
Date Of Birth(************).

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated from our 
database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this 
period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for ourcustomers 
and for the security of their data. our customers are totally secure 

Thank you for your understanding.
Copyright ©2010 Webmail Helpdest Support Centre.