Subject: For Claims Contact: Mrs.Hope Spencer !!!

From: "Microsoft Donation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 02:18:03 -0400

Dear Internet User! Microsoft Company have donated £1,000,000 GBP to you
and your family has a benefit for joining us in expanding the use of
microsoft windows and internet in your country. For Claims Contact:
Mrs.Hope Spencer. Email: [email-masked]
Spam detection software, running on the system "mail2.fmacc.org", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
[email-masked] for details.

Content preview:  Dear Internet User! Microsoft Company have donated £1,000,000
   GBP to you and your family has a benefit for joining us in expanding the
  use of microsoft windows and internet in your country. For Claims Contact:
   Mrs.Hope Spencer. Email: [email-masked] [...] 

Content analysis details:   (7.4 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------
-1.0 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 1.2 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
 1.8 DEAR_SOMETHING         BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
 2.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4581]
 0.0 T_LOTS_OF_MONEY        Huge... sums of money
 0.6 REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC  REPLYTO_WITHOUT_TO_CC
 2.8 HK_FAKENAME_MICROSOFT  From name mentions Microsoft, but not relayed
                            from there