Subject: FYI

From: Oliver Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 11:59:21 +0000

This is for your attention,

I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you
because of the confidentiality which my proposal demands. However, I have
already sent you this same letter one month ago, but I am not sure if it
did get to you since I have not heard from you, hence I am constrain to
reach you through the Internet which has been abused over the years. I
wish to notify you again that you were listed as an Heir to the total sum
of (Four million Six hundred thousand British Pounds) in the codicil and
last testament of the deceased (names now withheld since this is our
second letter to you). I contacted you because you bear the surname
identity and therefore can present you as the Heir to the inheritance
funds.

I therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are
qualified by your name identity as all the legal papers will be processed
in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you
kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance with your full names, your
current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address,your present
occupation to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate
division for the release of this sum of money. Please indicate your
interest immediately for us to proceed to my mail [email-masked].

I shall feed you with full details of this transaction upon receipt of
your reply towards this proposal and know that this is 100% risk free  
and legitimate.

Sincerely,
Barr.Oliver Powell.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.