Subject: Mailbox Quota Exceeded

From: "Duncan, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 05:30:42 -0500

A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Webmail
Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high
amount of Spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintenance will help us
prevent this everyday dilemma.
To re-validate your mailbox ClickHere <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGE3aFRXb3M3NGJqVFYyRldFdDVYU2c6MQ> 
Failure to re-validate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active
from our database.
Thanks
System Administrator.

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this 
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please 
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898 
and delete this e-mail. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]
msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938