Subject: Ashley Madison guarantees you will have an affair

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:46:00 -0400

=# [Press here if you want to have an affair with a married woman or
man.](http://ashley.timewith.us/[email-masked])
Are you married or in a relationship and want to have an affair? Are you
single but want to have an affair with someone who is married or in a
relationship?
Join our Married People's Dating community right now and we GUARANTEE that
you will have a sexual affair with a married woman or man! We GUARANTEE
this!
Having an affair can be stressful because you never know if the other
person involved is going to get attached to you. You just want the "sexual
activity" and nothing else.
The BEST thing about our DISCREET dating community is that you will only meet
up with people just like you that DO NOT want a commitment, just a
sexual relationship.
Here is why you should join today if you want to have an affair with a
married person, or if you're married and want to have an affair:
You can check it out, see if you like it, and then begin contacting
married people for secret intimate encounters.
We GUARANTEE that you will have a sexual relationship with a married
woman or man!
Our dating community is 100 percent DISCREET, and you will not have to
worry about someone getting attached to you!
There are thousands of unhappy married women and men in every city, but
they DO NOT want to leave their spouse. They want to stay married, but
they want to have an affair without ever being caught. Our dating
community is PERFECT for these people. Are you one of them?
Sign up TODAY, and we GUARANTEE that you will have an affair!
=
](http://ashley.timewith.us/[email-masked])
If you would like to not be contacted from us in the future please , please
[click here](http://ashley.timewith.us/[email-masked]).