Subject: Re: LifeInsurance-Payment: Policy-No. 8108357

From: Beth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:48:55 -0700

RE: $14 LifeInsurance Updated-Rates.
============================================.
Policy-No. 8108357.
============================================.

Greetings [email-masked],

The reason that we are reaching out to you today is to let you know that you are currently
eligible for a $250k lifeinsurance policy for under $14 a month.

That-means your loved-ones will-receive $250k.

Go here and lock in your new rate right away: http://sub.yournewjuly-life.us

Sincerely,
Beth
Life-Rate Consultant

,Halt your youremailad-membership now by going below here".
http://end.yournewjuly-life.us

P0 B0X No. 803338
Chicago I.L. #- 6O680-3338

8108357
23996750
0d68eede5d4e387a4d36d7be8402173f