Subject: AutoWarranty Expiration-Correspondence No. 12254313

From: Jessica <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:12:26 -0700

Expiration-Notification.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - .

ATTN [email-masked]

The autowarranty that your currently hold is NOW-EXPIRED (correspondence #2510826)

You MUST renew immediately; failure to do so will result in your total loss of any 
complimentary-repairs.

Renew IMMEDIATELY by visiting here right now: http://gonow.vps2-specialtyhosting12.us

Sincerely,
Jessica

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - .

Complete-Notification No. 12254313

...................................................................
------You can stop being an emailadrecipient now if you visit here: http://stopnow.vps2-specialtyhosting12.us
...................................................................
-Our physical mailing-address:.*P.O. Box # 4120 No.41463_Portland OR-#97208-4120
...................................................................

12254313,251082612254313,2510826
12254313,2510826..12254313,2510826
a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac22-12254313,a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac22.