Subject: Updated Program Details

From: Brain Health Special Report <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:45:02 -0700

Brain Health PSA
Prevent Alzheimer's Disease and increase cognitive function

Posted - July 2, 2014
-----------------------

Do you forget at least 1 thing a day?

If you answered "yes", you may be at risk of memory deterioration.

View Details of Special Report Here -> http://www.hahdye.com/psa/details/released.index

-- 
Product Developed in an FDA-certified Laboratory has been released. And is showing to
improve memory in the first week. 

[Click Below to Receive Your Trial Bottle While Supplies last]
Here -> http://www.hahdye.com/psa/details/released.index

[ to modify your psa message settings go here: http://www.hahdye.com/3krf/koe3.fkfow3 ]
or write "stop" to Current Update Alerts-1644 Doral Dr-Brookings, SD 57006

sing prepared statements just so you can use parameterised queries is incredibly dumb from a performance point of view; any app that's repeatedly issuing the same query clearly has problems, especially in PHP where there is no continuity between requests (i.e. time spent in prepare is nearly always time wasted). What's really needed is a generic mechanism for escaping & sanitizing named placeholders in general (not just parameters, as PlexQ says, and Your Common Sense below), but I've not found such a thing to date - it's certainly not in PDO. Anyone got one?bunch of amateurs" I meant a group of people acting without remuneration. By definition, a person who performs a service without the expectation of payment is an amateur. Olympic athletes are amateurs. This is one of the best responses I have read in awhile. My company just switched to SSRS for all new customer reports, and it is so much easier. It makes Crystal Reports look positively stupid by comparison. We spend a lot of time
  creating customized reports for customers and we have found we can create, edit, and deploy reports much faster. Great response. Not only did a learn a good bit about how SSRS compares to CR, I also realized the actual definition of amateur, which is not exactly what I used to think it was  - Although SSRS is not amazing either, I wonder if the team behind crystal reports was on crystal meth. Perhaps, that is where the inspiration comes from. Also, I recently saw SAP Data Services and compared it to SSIS. SAP DS is an unintuitive piece of junk. Perhaps SAP itself is the dodo and CR, DS etc. are its slothful offspring.   Steam Apr 6 at 7:54 l can't that issue be resolved by just putting $var into quotations in the SQL statement? Are there other such instances where you can get around mysql_real_escape_string, or is it pretty much only when you put a raw variable in SQL without quotes? Wouldn't any quoted string then be forced to close those quotes to inject which would then be escap
 ed by mysql_real_escape_string?