Subject: Reports now posted online

From: Updated Records (Public) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:58:34 -0700

Fwd: Fwd: 98 of your Facebook friends have used this app...

(All personal records now online)

Hi Atompub-archive,

How easy is it to get info on anyone? Very easy. Just think of someone you would like to know more about...

Put their name in Here: ">[email-masked] | http://www.xibunch.com/file/screening-lookup.your-profile-674356345

Local Crime Reports:

We regularly publish or contribute to a series of statistical crime reports and publications, detailing specific offenses and outlining trends that can help you better understand crime threats both nationally and locally.

Uniform Crime Reports (Local user search)

Crime in the U.S.is the most comprehensive analysis of violent crime and property crime in the nation. The annual publication compiles volume and rate of crime offenses for the nation, the states, and many cities and counties. It also includes arrest, clearance, and law enforcement employee data.Use the onlineUCR Data Tool Appto research peple you know.

Message From: FBG Data Service 423 Magnolia-Road • Mount Laurel • NJ [Exit-Settings]

Parents who Share a Bed with their Baby Dramatically Increase SID Risk

Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is the leading cause of death for babies 1-12 months old, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A recent study conducted by researchers at the Children's Mercy Hospital and Clinic in Kansas City, Mo., found that adults who share a bed with their child dramatically increases this risk.
Like Us on Facebook

Related Articles

Could a Simple Urine Test Predict Risk of Preterm Birth?
For the study, researchers examined data on over 8,200 infants from 24 U.S. states compiled by the National Center for the Review and Prevention of Child Deaths Case Reporting System. All involved data was collected between 2004 and 2012.
Findings revealed that close to 69 percent of the infants from the sample died when they were sharing a bed with an adult. Study results also showed that deaths of close to 73.8 percent of younger infants below the age of four mounts were due to bed-sharing.
Researchers said more knowledge around the risks of bed-sharing should be cautioned among parents and infants three months or younger.