Subject: AUTO-DEALS: Cars Below-Kelly Blue Book-Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 12:00:20 -0700

RE: Dealerships are Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories.
-------------------------------------------------------.
Correspondence-ID # 18632110
-------------------------------------------------------.

Dear [email-masked],

AUTO-DEALS: Cars Below-Kelly Blue Book-Value

Just Follow These Three Simple-Steps:

1. Visit Here to Choose Your Model: http://sub.consumerinternet-online213.us
	2. Select Your Vehicle Options
		3. Find Out What Vehicles are Still In-Stock in Your-Area

The PolarVortex of 2014 left Dealers with IMMENSE-OverstockInventory.

Check-Out These Other-Participating-Brands Today: http://sub.consumerinternet-online213.us

>Go below here to halt your email-admembership,.
http://end.consumerinternet-online213.us

P0 Box # 8O3338
Chicago, I.L. ZIP:60680-3338

18632110
19412682
a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac22