Subject: RE:Your-Open Enrollment-Medicare 2014-Information - [email-masked]

From: "2014 Open Enrollment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:00:57 -0700

Notification No.12506619

Date: 17-Nov-2014

Expiration: 17-Dec-2014

Open Enrollment Updates

Re: Your-Open Enrollment-Medicare 2014 Information

ATTN: The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period for 2014 is RIGHT NOW! Be sure not to miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Based upon the latest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is urgent that you do not let
the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass you-by.

The plans that are now-available for this year will provide much more of the specialized services & benefits
that customers require than many of the common plans will

Go here now & fill in your zipcode to learn your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-AARP

-Humana

-Unicare

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

==============================================

End of Message ID No12506619

Date: 17-Nov-2014