Subject: Urgent - BANNED: MUST READ IMMEDIATELY

From: "GMO News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:58:08 -0700

--------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO: [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------

URGENT: BANNED

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Subscriber,

Get ready - there is a new scandal that is just about to break

This scandal is regarding what we now know to be a GIANT conspiracy between our
government & some of the largest

producers of food in the nation.

This shocking-story is so controversial that Fox-News not only banned it from being
aired, they then fired

the 2 reporters who were trying to air it.

If you are content with our president, you shouldn't even bother watching this presentation

This is so shocking that most people are going to want to IMPEACH Obama for what
he's been doing....This may

be the thing that finally takes him down.

VISIT HERE TODAY to find out more
about this story

I have to warn you however, what you are going to find out might really turn your stomach

Sincerley,

Doug Hill

Director, LaissezFaire-Club