Subject: Get Your-Child a Handwritten Letter-from-Santa this Holiday Season

From: "Letters From Santa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 06:58:01 -0700

Official-Letters from Santa

Greetings [email-masked],

This year's Holiday-Season is just-around the corner! Do you believe it's already
almost that time again?!?

Give your child an extra-special Christmas this year by having Santa handwrite and
personalize a letter

to your child or any relative!

This letter can be personalized for your child or children, will be handwritten by Santa
and sent directly from

the North Pole to your home! This wonderful gift will be sure to make
your children's Christmas magical!

Santa's Special-Package this Christmas contains: A personalized Official "Nice-List", Certificate

A personalized-letter signed and-handwritten by Santa, Santa's Map, and

Santa's "Nice-List" that Santa is going to be Checking Twice!

Visit Here Right Away to Make sure
Your Child has a Wonderful-Christmas!

Official "Letters-From-Santa",

The Santa Support Group