Subject: Controversial regimen to restore your vision to 20/20

From: "RestoreVision" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:37:09 -0800

November 19, 2014

Subscriber: 29224595

Eyecare News

Issue #71573

We have a shocking controversial video for anyone who suffers from visual problems. It makes claims that you can fix almost any eye condition. People have benfited who have all suffered from conditions below.

Short sightedness (Myopia)

Long sightedness (Hyperopia)

Presbyopia

Glaucoma

Macular Degeneration

The video has been taken down, but we found a version of it here

Watch the video before it's taken down again

ice, to establish a
mail-coach from Cheltenham, through Tewkesbury, over the Tewkesbury
Severn Bridge to Ledbury, and from thence to Hereford, are now in
course of signature through the neighbourhood connected with that line
of road. The advantages of such an arrangement will be most important,
as it will give to the inhabitants of that city two hours to answer, on
the same day, letters received in the morning from London, Bristol,
Birmingham, and all parts of the North and West, and also from Scotland
and from all parts of the north of Ireland. Should this object be
attained, the intended new mail will bring the London letters for
Hereford from Cheltenham on the arrival there of the Gloucester mail;
and the present Bristol and Birmingham mails will leave the Ledbury and
Hereford letters at Tewkesbury, instead of at Worcester, as now done."

October 13, 1827:--"Royal Mail and General Coach Office, Bush Tavern,
Corn Street, Bristol. New mails to Exeter, Plymouth and Barnstaple. The
public are respectfully informed that the Royal mail will in future
leave the Bush coach office daily, nine a.m., via Bridgwater, Taunton,
Wellington, Collumpton, and arrive in Exeter six p.m., leaving for
Plymouth six-thirty p.m. and arriving there eleven p.m. 'same night,'
making the journey, Bristol to Plymouth, in 'only fourteen hours.'

"Also Royal mail to Barnstaple, daily, nine-thirty a.m., via Taunton,
Wiveliscombe, Bampton and South Molton.

"Each mail will arrive at Bristol at five p.m., in time for the London
mail at five-twenty p.m., and of the 'Sovereign' four-inside coach to
London six p.m."

April 21, 1832:--"From the Bush Coach Office, the day coach, the
'Regulator,' daily (except Sundays) at six-thirty p.m., and arrives at
the White Horse Cellars, Piccadilly, and the Bull and Mouth, St.
Martin's-le-Grand, precisely at eight o'clock."

"The Weston-super-Mare coach, the 'Magnet,' left Weston nine a.m., and
on return left the Bush three-forty-five p.m., through Congresbury,
Cleeve, and Backwell.

"The 'Hope' left Weston-super-Mare on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at
eight-thirty a.m., and returned from the Plume of Feathers at
four-thirty p.m. same day."

[Illustration: [_By permission of Mr. F.E. Baines, C.B. From "On the
Track of the Mail Coach."_

THE BRISTOL, BATH AND LONDON COACH TAKING UP MAILS WITHOUT HALTING.]

"Royal mail to Portsmouth, daily, five-fifteen p.m., return journey,
Portsmouth seven p.m., arrive White Lion eight-thirty next day."

In 1830, the "Bull and Mouth" in St. Martin's-le-Grand was a great coach
rendezvous. A strong and penetrating aroma of horses and straw pervaded
its neighbourhood, in Bull-and-Mouth Street.

The Gloucester and Aberystwith mail-coach continued to run until the
year 1854, and it is believed that was the last regular main road
mail-coach which was kept on the road. Its guard from 1836 to its
abolition in 1854 was Moses James Nobbs.

The London mail coaches of the period loaded up at about half-past seven
at their respective inns, and then assembled at the Post Office yard in
St. Martin's-le-Grand to receive the bags. All, that is to say, except
seven coaches carrying West of England mails--the Bath, Bristol,
Devonport, Exeter, Gloucester, Southampton, and Stroud--which started
from Piccadilly.

A contemporary writer said:--"Wonderful building, the new General Post
Office, opened in 1829, nearly opposite. They say the Government has
got something very like a white elephant in that vast pile. A great deal
too big for present needs, or, indeed, for any possible extension of
Post Office business."

And yet, in the 75 years which have elapsed two other Post Offices of
equal size have been built near it, and acres of ground at Mount
Pleasant--a mile off--have been covered with buildings for Post Office
purposes!

[Illustration: THE GENERAL POST OFFICE, ST. MARTIN'S-LE-GRAND, LONDON,
IN 1830.]