Subject: RE:Your Open Enrollment-Medicare Info for 2014: [email-masked]

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 18:14:53 -0700

Notice #5636920

Date: 11 - 18 - 2014

Expiration: 12 - 18 - 2014

Open Enrollment Details

Re:Your-2014 Medicare-Open ENrollment-Information

ATTENTION: The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period for 2014 is HERE! Make sure that you do not miss the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the latest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is urgent that you don't allow the open-enrollment
deadline for 2014 to pass you by.

The plans that are now-available for this year are going to provide a lot more of the specialized services and
benefits that customers need than many of the common plans are going to.

Visit here today and enter your local zipcode to check your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-Humana

-Cigna

-AARP

-Unicare

-Blue Cross

.........................................

End of Message ID #5636920

Date: 11 - 18 - 2014