Subject: Ted dropped the cost of his 16,000 woodworking plans

From: "Wood Work" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:02:46 -0800

Ted has over 16,000 Woodworking Plans and Blueprints to build just about anything. The price has just dropped $20.

Better snag your copy while it lasts.

Read about it

lculating and says,--"in 1875, or 1876, I think, as near as I
recall it--"

I notice, too, that his reminiscences are going further and further
back. He used to base his stories on his recollections as a young man,
now they are further back.

The other day he told me a story about himself and two people that he
called the Harper brothers,--Ned and Joe. Ned, he said was a
tremendously powerful fellow.

I asked how old Ned was and Juggins said that he was three. He added
that there was another brother not so old, but a very clever fellow
about,--here Juggins paused and calculated--about eighteen months.

So then I realised where Juggins retroactive existence is carrying him
to. He has passed back through childhood into infancy, and presently,
just as his annuity runs to a point and vanishes, he will back up clear
through the Curtain of Existence and die,--or be born, I don't know
which to call it.

Meantime he remains to me as one of the most illuminating allegories I
have met.

[Illustration: Meanwhile he had become a quaint-looking elderly man.]

_MAKING A MAGAZINE_

(_The Dream of a Contributor_)

_Making a Magazine_

I DREAMT one night not long ago that I was the editor of a great
illustrated magazine. I offer no apology for this: I have often dreamt
even worse of myself than that.

In any case I didn't do it on purpose: very often, I admit, I try to
dream that I am President Wilson, or Mr. Bryan, or the Ritz-Carlton
Hotel, or a share of stock in the Standard Oil Co. for the sheer luxury
and cheapness of it. But this was an accident. I had been sitting up
late at night writing personal reminiscences of Abraham Lincoln. I was
writing against time. The presidential election was drawing nearer every
day and the market for reminiscences of Lincoln was extremely brisk,
but, of course, might collapse any moment. Writers of my class have to
consider this sort o