Subject: Re: Your Score-Report Updates 11/21/14 #16246439

From: "Credit Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 03:19:58 -0700

Score Report Notification

11/21/14

Notification: 16246439

-----------------------------------------

To: [email-masked]

Your score may have changed on 11/21/14 pertaining to the three
report-agencies.

Please review the state of your current 3-scores at the link below
at no-cost (today-only)

Review My Current-Score
Updates 16246439

Note: Your score's are not affected by viewing them online. You
will find collection notices, unpaid bills, and have access to a
dispute center if you feel there are errors in your score.

Report Generation Time: 20.6870506 Seconds

End of Notification #16246439

the above's contents are
an -ad-vertisemen-t

if you'd like to remove,
go
here

SW:Gemini:Dr 56835
:Beaverton. 'Oregon;970O8