Subject: Updated Policy Benefit level

From: Life Insurance Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 10:28:56 -0800

Dear Atompub-archive,

Enclosed is your New Policy kit -> http://www.revappsfidelprov.com/distich/cauterizes/undulation.cgi

Enclosure:
- Eligibility letter
- Summary of Coverage
- Your Application 
- Thank You Gift

This is to notify that you have been deemed eligible for special rates for your policy. 

Confirm Policy Details: http://www.revappsfidelprov.com/distich/cauterizes/undulation.cgi
Policy form Series GT382165
RefId: t2uF-xwKGdavJ 

Sincerely, 

Membership Services
[11/03/2014]

-
-
To end further update notifications - go here http://www.revappsfidelprov.com/avenger/sneers/infatuation/outchiding.pl or write to 
two one Kohleen Dr-M c K e e s  Rocks, PA one five one three six-
If your going to use it inside a house 90% of the time or more there 
is no question to go with propane. Period. Cleaner, easier, Next to no 
fumes and quieter. I would look at the Jiffy Propane models, and I 
wouldnt pay more for the newer light version for an in house only
 application. The lighter version will cut slower and costs more.

I am currently looking for an all around auger, mostly on the move 
drilling and searching. I was really sold on the propane augers but
 decided I wanted the lighter  and faster cutting of a strikemaster 
 gas unit. Vern, since youll be in the shack most of the time Id say 
 electric is the way to go. I had a chance to try the new 
 Strikemaster Lithium at Joes ice fishing event this weekend 
 and it blew me away at the performance for an electric auger. It
  basically weighs the same the Honda 4-stroke and cuts way faster 
  than any electric Ive ever seen. It will definitely be the next
   auger  I make.  It cuts like a banshee, and I believe gets 56 
   holes in 24 of ice, and thats conservative. Like Will said, if
    youre in the shack a lot the cold wont affect the battery. If 
	you were doing a lot of run and gunning outside in -20 its 
	hard to beat gas in that case.