Subject: RE:Your-Medicare Open Enrollment Info for 2014 - [email-masked]

From: "Your Open Enrollment Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:27:43 -0700

Correspondence ID No.7941001

Date: 11/13/2014

Expiration: 12/13/2014

Your Open Enrollment Information

Re:Your-Medicare Open Enrollment-Information for 2014

ATTN: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is HERE! Please make sure not to miss the 2014 Deadline!

Based upon the latest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is extremely important that you don't
allow the 2014 open-enrollment deadline to pass you by.

The currently-available plans for this year are going to provide much more of the specialized services and
benefits that customers are in need of than most of the typical plans will.

Visit here + fill in your zipcode to find your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aenta

-AARP

-Humana

-Unicare

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

=======================================

End of Notification No.7941001

Date: 11-13-2014