Subject: RE:Your-2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Information - [email-masked]

From: "Open Enrollment Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:38:27 -0700

Notification No.6249754

Date: 11-17-2014

Expiration: 12-17-2014

Open Enrollment Updates

Re: Your-2014 Open Enrollment-Medicare Info

ATTN: The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period for 2014 is NOW! Make sure that you do not miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the new-updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is extremely important that you do not let
the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass-by.

The currently-available plans for this year will be able to provide a lot more of the specialized services & benefits
that customers require than many of the common plans can.

Go here now & enter your local zipcode to find your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-AARP

-Humana

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

-Unicare

...................................

End of Correspondence ID #6249754

Date: 11-17-2014