Subject: RE:Your-Medicare Open Enrollment 2014 Info - [email-masked]

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:20:48 -0700

Correspondence #6214077

Date: 11/17/14

Expiration: 12/17/14

Open Enrollment Details

Re:Your-2014 Open-Enrollment- Medicare-Info

ALERT: The Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period for 2014 is RIGHT NOW! Please make sure not to miss the 2014 Deadline!

Due to the most recent updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is extremely urgent that you do not let
the open-enrollment deadline for 2014 pass you by.

The currently available plans for this year are going to provide many more of the specialized benefits & services
that customers are in need of than alot of the typical plans can.

Go here now and fill in your zipcode to check your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-Blue Cross

-AARP

-Unicare

-Humana

-Cigna

..............................................

End of Message ID No.6214077

Date: 11/17/2014