Subject: Register Voucher Code

From: Southwest Gift-Card <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:21:05 -0800

The busiest Travel Day of the Year is Coming....
Redeem Rewards and confirm seat assignment
==============================================

Greetings Atompub-archive,

Our comprehensive Loyalty program is giving you a
Voucher to be used at your leisure.

Share your opinion and Claim Voucher below- 
http://www.planmoretravel.com/cloistering/nates/prochurch.pl 

[Confirmation] 
| 4a8-3765a78|

Happy Holidays, 

Member Rewards

-
-
end messages here http://www.planmoretravel.com/vadis/alarmclock/puissance/polygamic/unveil/abraded.do - or notify ZN8 Group
2925 E a g l e s Nest Dr - Bowie, Maryland 20716
Travel Tips: I don't think the majority of people sign up under duress. You are
 assuming that people are all timid and scared, not so. Many more people do
  not sign up than do. 
The ones that do sign up usually love the resort and the system and can see 
themselves using it. The problem lies in their return home when the holiday 
high is wearing off and they are faced with the reality of paying for their 
There is a cooling off period in all EU countries of 10 working days and a 
lot of people cancel within this period without any trouble at all.
The problem people have is normally that they have not cancelled within the
 cooling off period or have failed to send their cancellation to the Trustees
The other problem is with the 3 year short term packs. Usually cost 
under and cannot be cancelled. This is alway told to the r  they 
sign anything, yet a lot are still happy to sign.