Subject: Alert: Your Open-Enrollment Deadline Expires Soon... 21560827

From: "Notification" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 03:55:39 -0700

***** Smart Medicare Open Enrollment Deadline****

Notice: 21560827

Deadline: 12/07/2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email-masked]

You are eligible for Open-Enrollment plans as of 11/26/14.

The deadline to enroll is set to 12/07/14. Please hurry as time is running
out quickly...

To register, enter your zip code at the link below and within minutes you're
on your way to saving up to 65% on your health-coverage.

Enter ZipCode to View
Quote 21539849

--------------------------------

End of Notice

**/the above's an ad-vertisement//

to remove, just go here*

SW Gemini-Dr
56835--Beaverton Oregon,970O8