Subject: RE:Your-Medicare 2014-Open Enrollment-Information - [email-masked]

From: "Your Open Enrollment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:00:11 -0700

Message ID #7166644

Date: 11 - 13 - 2014

Expiration: 12 - 13 - 2014

Open Enrollment Info

Re:Your-Medicare 2014-Open Enrollment Information

ALERT: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is HERE NOW! Be sure you don't miss the 2014 Deadline!

Due to the newest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is important that you don't allow the 2014
open-enrollment deadline to pass by.

The currently-available plans for this year will be providing a lot more of the specialized services & benefits
that customers require than most of the common plans can.

Go here & enter your zip-code to find your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aenta

-AARP

-Blue Cross

-Cigna

-Humana

-Unicare

############################################

End of Notice #7166644

Date: 11/13/2014

---

From: "Open Enrollment 2014" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:35:16 -0700

Notification No.15924661

Date: 11.18.2014

Expiration: 12.18.2014

Open Enrollment Updates

Re:Your Medicare-Open Enrollment-2014 Info

Alert: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is RIGHT NOW! You can't afford to miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Based upon the newest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is vital that you don't allow the 2014 open-enrollment
deadline to pass you by.

The currently-available plans for this year will be providing much more of the specialized services & benefits that
customers require than most of the typical plans will be able to.

Go here right now and fill in your local zipcode to find your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-Aetna

-Humana

-Cigna

-AARP

-Unicare

-Blue Cross

-----------------------------------------

End of Notice No.15924661

Date: 11.18.2014