Subject: Live life like they do on The Land of Immortals*

From: "FourCycle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 21:45:04 -0800

An ancient Japanese secret you don't know about is stopping your body from burning more stubborn fat. Did you know that the Japanese are the leanest and healthiest people on the planet? In fact, many call their home "The Land of Immortals".

View the study

Facts about the Japanese

They are more likely to reach 100 years old than anyone else in the world

Low mortality from cardiovascular disease and even certain types of cancers.

They are 8 times LESS likely to die from coronary heart disease

7 times LESS likely to die from prostate cancer

6.5 times LESS likely to die from breast cancer

2.5 times LESS likely to die from colon cancer than an average American of the same age.

And get THIS: the Japanese have the LOWEST rates of obesity (only 2.9%) in the world, versus 11% for the French and 32% for Americans, according to the International Obesity TaskForce.

So evidence clearly proves they live LEANER and age SLOWER than the rest of the world.

See the proof for yourself

e still other
marvellous happenings to relate ere we return to what is, rightfully or
wrongfully, called civilisation."

"Is that so? Then you really reckon--"

"For one thing, my lad, we are now fairly entered upon a terra
incognita, so far as our own race is concerned. In other words,--behold,
the Olympics!"

Both Bruno and Waldo cast their eyes around, but only a circumscribed
view was theirs. The shades of evening were settling fast, and on all
sides they could see but mighty trees, rugged rocks, a mountain stream
from whose pebbly bed came a soothing murmur.

"Nothing so mighty much to brag of, anyway," irreverently quoth Waldo,
after that short-lived scrutiny. "It wouldn't fetch a dollar an acre at
auction, and for my part,--wonder when the gong will sound for supper?"

That blunt hint was effective, and, letting the subject drop for the
time being, even the professor joined in the hurry for an evening meal,
to which one and all felt able to do full justice.

Although some rain had fallen at this point as well, no serious
difficulty was experienced in kindling a fire, while Waldo had little
trouble in heaping up a bounteous supply of fuel.

Through countless ages the forest monarchs had been shedding their
superfluous boughs, while here and there lay an entire tree, overthrown
by some unknown power, and upon which the brothers made heavy
requisition.

Professor Featherwit took from the locker a supply of tinned goods,
together with a patent coffee-pot and frying-pan, so convenient where
space is scarce and stowage-room precious.

With water from the little river, it took but a few minutes more to
scent the evening with grateful fumes, after which the adventurous trio
squatted there in the ruddy glow, eating, sipping, chatting, now and
again forced to give thanks for their really miraculous preservation
after all human hopes had been exhausted.

Although Professor Featherwit was but little less thankful for the
wondrous leniency shown them, he could not altogether refrain from
mourning the loss of his camera, with its many snap-shots at the tornado
itself, to say nothing of what he might have secured in addition, while
riding the storm so marvellously.

More to take his thoughts away from that loss than through actual
curiosity in the subject offered by way of substitute, Bruno asked for
further light upon the so-called terra incognita.

"Of course it isn't really an unknown land, though, uncle Phaeton?" he
added, almost apologetically. "In this age, and upon our own continent,
such a thing is among the impossibilities."

"Indeed? And, pray, how long since has it been that you would, with at
least equal positivity, have declared it impossible to enter a tornado
while in wildest career, yet emerge from it with life and limb intact?"

"Yes, uncle, but--this is different, by far."

"In one sense, yes; in another, no," affirmed the professor, with
emphatic nod, brushing the tips of his fingers together, as he moved
back to assume a more comfortable position inside the air-ship, then
quickly preparing a pipe and tobacco for his regular after-meal smoke.

A brief silence, then the professor spoke, clearly, distinctly:

"Washington has her great unknown land, quite as much as has the
interior of Darkest Africa, my boys, besides enjoying this peculiar
advantage: while adventurous white men have traversed those benighted
regions in every direction, even t