Subject: URGENT: Banned - READ RIGHT AWAY

From: "GMO News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:41:36 -0700

###########################################################

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO: [email-masked]

###########################################################

URGENT - BANNED

###########################################################

Dear Subscriber,

Get ready - there is a new scandal that is just about to break

This scandal has to do with what we now know to be a GIANT conspiracy between our
government & many of the biggest

producers of food in the country.

This shocking-story is so controversial that Fox-News not just banned it from being
show, they then fired

the 2 reporters who were attempting to air it.

If you are content with our current president, you shouldn't even bother checking
out this presentation

This is so alarming that many people will want to IMPEACH Obama for what
he's been doing....This might

be the thing that finally takes him down.

GO HERE RIGHT NOW to read more
about this story

I must warn you though, what you are going to see could seriously turn your stomach

Sincerley,

Doug Hill

Director, LaissezFaire-Club