Subject: I did research, I thought it was impossible, and then it worked. It really worked. I'm skinnier, and basically did nothing.

From: Easiest Loss Ever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:27:50 -0800

Who in the world actually has the time to go out and run and lift weights and
then watch every single thing that you eat and count all those numbers and
well... just complicate your lifestyle.  ?  Well?  Not me!  Not me!  No.

So I elected to do something else.  I elected to do my research.  And see 
what really worked and further, what worked around my busy life and schedule.

I don't have the time to put into a loss plan.  I need the plan or the product to 
do the work for me.  Here's the best one I found so far.  It's actually doing a 
heck of a job.  I

http://www.thesizeyouwanttobe.com/graciosos/outdodge/pockmarked/faustian/impracticalities.html

Between my wife and kids, and work, and seeing my friends, I just don't 
have the time I had when I was younger.  And I need a loss plan that can 
accommodate that.  

I think it's a forgone conclusion that this is going to help you too.  

If you'd rather not participate or get anymore communication from 
Copeland-Banvier NetCrew please go to the URL that we've provided for 
you below.  If you choose to use the postal mail method instead of the 
electronic method then please use the address below and please address
the letter "ATTN: Copeland". 

http://www.thesizeyouwanttobe.com/resistent/gayety/skag/biasses.aspx

Copeland-Banvier N-Crew
1454 Bellview Rd, Crawford, TX, 76638-2600

It's time to move beyond rearranging your life just to get your good looks back.
It's time to make modern science and massive advancements in the field of
nutrition and medicine, work for you.