Subject: Gobble Up 2014 Models

From: 2014 Ford Inventory Blowout <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 10:51:25 -0800

** All 2014 New Ford Models Must Go **
Gobble up these savings before Thanksgiving

View New Car Closeout Inventory Below:

/ http://www.greatcarlistings.com/prospects/epiphenomena/oysterwomen.jsp
[Last updated 11/5/2014]

These are the Final Days to enjoy 2014 Incentives at Ford. 

Already have a vehicle in mind?
Select Model here > http://www.greatcarlistings.com/prospects/epiphenomena/oysterwomen.jsp

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Already take advantage of this clearance event?
To stop further msgs - notify C3TN Networks 24259 COUNTY 8
Fountain, MN 55935 http://www.greatcarlistings.com/unconventionally/affectionless/memorizing/virologists/contingently.rb
have seen in previous threads here that some have not been happy with the  I wonder
 if proximity to one of their central warehouses makes a  difference? Thinking aloud 
 here because we definately got the best deal with PODS. 

Also, it depends how much movers are costing in your area. We were moving a 1600sf 
3bd/2ba home and as I said, we got quotes from several movers. One even gave me a 
ballpark over the phone of no thanks I'll hitch the stuff to my c

Anyhow, we didn't buy boxes (try craigslist or cycle for  ones) and we used just

It IS an advantage to have the POD at your house so you can pack it at your leisure. 
We hired the laborers, moved in all the heavy stuff and then took a few days to pack all the crevices. 

ONE TIP: put all your clothing, linens in garbage bags. I had all our stuff in 
blue tubs and we realized it took up too much space so I unpacked it all and put
 in garbage bags. We gained HALF of our space back and were able to fill in all 
 the nooks/crannies from floor to ceiling (which is better for stability anyhow).