Subject: Better Holiday Bargains: New Apple iPad 32GB just $3.83? MacBooks only $32.79?

From: "QuibidsAuctionSale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:53:43 -0800

Holiday Gift Madness! ALL Brand Name Electronics & More!

The Best Christmas Gift Bargains Are Here!

Quibids is your Christmas Central for Brand Name Goods for LESS! Much Less!

Get it on the FUN!

You've heard us featured in the news and on TV. We're Ranked THE #1 Source For Brand Names for Less!
It's the Exciting way to get Super Deep Discounts on Brand New Stuff!
http://www.astinake.eu/l/lt12T5515BI962E/993I4990D8928M925HK550415319A839012820

Get in on the Holiday Savings!
http://www.astinake.eu/l/lt12H5515WC962D/993M4990E8928O925KB550415319G839012820

The BEST Place for All your Holiday Shopping.
NEVER PAY RETAIL AGAIN!!!

Quibids: Featured in the News by:
ABC, Wired Magazine, Time Magazine, USA Today, MSNBC, and Many More for Great Deals.

Contact Info:

QuiBids

4 NE 10th, Suite 242

Oklahoma City, OK 73104-1402