Subject: RE:Your-Lowe's Home-Improvement Replacement Window-Special: 12/10/2014

From: "HG Replacement Windows" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:45:05 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RE: Home and Garden Monthly Newsletter-Tips
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Correspondence No. 230498034932
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
December 10th, 2014
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[email-masked],

As a valued subscriber to our monthly publications, we would like to
give you access to a spectacular new opportunity for the cold winter-season:

*********************************************
One (1) Premium-New Window Installation
*********************************************

You should never trust your home's safety or beauty to anybody other than the top trained professionals in the business. Let us help you with you upcoming window installation project.

Go here today to learn more from the home improvement specialists.

---

From: "HG Replacement Windows" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:45:05 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RE: Home and Garden Monthly Newsletter-Tips
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Correspondence No. 45970624932
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
December 10th, 2014
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[email-masked],

As a valued subscriber to our monthly publications, we would
like to give you access to a spectacular new opportunity for the cold winter-season:

---

From: "HG Replacement Windows" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:45:05 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RE: Home and Garden Monthly Newsletter-Tips
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Correspondence No. 52820774932
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
December 10th, 2014
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[email-masked],

As a valued subscriber to our monthly publications, we would li
ke to give you access to a spectacular new opportunity for the cold winter-season: