Subject: Re: Your-score report changes for 1/14/15 #5453343

From: "Credit Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:54:43 -0700

Score Reports: 01/14/15

Poor score: 620 and below

#5453343

Date: 1/14/15

To: [email-masked]

Your score-report is available and may have incurred some changes
on 1/14/15.

Please take a moment to find your score-updates at the link below
(complimentary score-viewing)*

Go here to review your score

You may find your other score-activity at the link above as
well.

Report Generation: 19.23063451

Number: 5453343

- the above's comments are intended as -advert-isement . to remove,
go here

:--9450-SW..././.Gemini
Drive-56835-Beaverton-

OR--- 970O8