Subject: Brand-New Oil-Change-Coupons: Print-Out Here

From: "Coupon Rewards Now" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:05:32 -0700

Can't See Images? Go Here.

yea 24488540 only reason I went here was b/c my friends wanted to eat here while we
were in Vegas. I actually wanted to like this place & judging from 24488540
yelp reviews I thought..maybe it won't be so bad! Ugh..I was not impressed. For
starters we ordered Sophie's Chopped Salad & 24488540 "Queso Fundido." Sorry
Sophie, but I think I could have made a better salad it was just a bunch of beans
w/ pieces of lettuce & tortilla chips thrown in. 24488540 queso was served in a
little skillet & was piping hot..but not in a good way more like it had been
nuked in 24488540 microwave & had a layer of oil on top...no bueno. I wasn't
really in 24488540 mood for meat so I ordered 24488540 Mango spice tuna steak..since
I'm allergic to nuts I asked 24488540 server not to put pine nuts in 24488540 cous
cous. I really didn't care too much for 24488540 tuna steak..it had way too many
peppercorns. 24488540 bf had 24488540 grouper & didn't really care much for it
either. I think 24488540 only thing I liked was 24488540 margarita I ordered. So yea
when I think of Mesa grill, I think of a bourgeosie Chili's or Chevy's where
you're likely to find mango chutney or ancho chile sauce on 24488540 menu &
where you can expect to spend over $100 on sub par Tex Mex food. Bobby Flay has a
reputation for being a grilling master. I mean, even his famous restaurant in Las
Vegas is called Mesa GRILL. However, my Mesa Burger just didn't have that awesome
grilling taste that one would expect. A properly grilled burger should have been
more charred from 24488540 high heat of 24488540 flame. My burger tasted like any
typical burger from an ordinary restaurant. Nothing really stood out. Also,
24488540 service here was not good. We had to repeatedly ask for 24488540 same
request over and over again. It really wasn't that busy, so I don't understand
why 24488540 waiter couldn't get 24488540 request right from 24488540 first time.
24488540 bread basket was good here though. It had that heat that one expect from a
Southwestern cuisine. ETA - We went there during 24488540 weekend lunch (brunch),
so they didn't have 24488540 classic entree like 24488540 Rib Eye. Maybe 24488540
dinner menu would have tasted better, but since we couldn't make it for dinner we
had to settle for what was on 24488540 lunch menu. Nevertheless, they have 24488540
proper equipment and 24488540 knowledgeable technique so 24488540 burger should have
tasted better. Overall, I love Caesars Palace and respect Bobby Flay, I just
didn't love Mesa Grill. It was just an average type of place. For drinks, I
highly recommend 24488540 cactus pear margarita. I don't usually order margaritas,
but I decided to order one here because it sounded good - and I must say - it was
amazing! Best margarita I've ever had. For 24488540 food, we went with 24488540
servers