Subject: w/out changing your routine

From: Fast Fat Flushing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:17:08 -0800

Hey Atompub-archive, 

I was sitting on my couch last week, and I happened to
catch the re-run of today's DocOz Episode....

Let me tell you, my life will never be the same. 
He showed me a 30sec trick that has me burning carbs 'round-the-clock.

1 week later, and Im down 7-LBS. I didn't even tell you the best part yet!
I kept everything about my daily routine the same: same food; no gym and cookies
and milk before bed. 

I would feel horrible if I didn't show the clip that changed my life

OzClip > http://www.livingthindaily.com/recleaned/compiling/semiyearly/reforging/colostomy/regressed.htm 

 

 

 '
 
 '
 '
To stop further Oz updates - visit http://www.livingthindaily.com/auditoria/tramlines/flensed/observation/runlets/gambians.php
C3TN Networks - 24259 COUNTY 8- Fountain, MN 55935
Washington (AFP) - The relentless fall in oil prices and Russia's plunging currency pose big challenges as the US Federal Reserve opens a two-day meeting Tuesday.The Fed's last meeting of 2014 was expected to confirm its path toward monetary policy normalization after holding its base interest rate at the zero level for six years to bring the country out of the Great Recession.But stagnating economies in Europe and Japan and slowing growth in China, coupled with the threats to markets and the financial system from the oil price and Russian crises, could force the US central bank to weigh a pause.While the world's most powerful central bank is unlikely to make any immediate changes to its interest rate and liquidity stance, it could signal via comments and economic forecasts a readiness to stick to that stance for longer than expected to help the global economy through a rough period.The main focus of the Fed, the US economy, has been growing strongly enough for the central bank to be
 gin pulling away from the extraordinary easy-money policies in place since 2008.Unemployment has come down to 5.8 percent; job generation in November was unexpectedly strong; and year-end retail sales show consumers comfortable with spending and confident about the year ahead.The one question that has dogged the members of the Federal Open Market Committee, the Fed's policy arm, has been inflation: it has been too weak to confirm that the economy is motoring under its own power.And sinking prices of oil and other key commodities and many general imports have in the past two months slowed inflation even more.For weeks analysts have guessed that the main outcome of the FOMC meeting would be a change in the language it uses to steer market expectations on interest rate policy.Over the past year, the panel has repeatedly said that a Fed funds rate increase would only come a "considerable time" after the end of the quantitative easing program, which was wound up in October.That language 
 could be dropped for an even more opaque qualifier that would give the FOMC more flexibility, to either move quickly if growth and prices pick up unexpectedly, or hold off indefinitely if growth stalls. One Fed official has suggested the FOMC just say it will be "patient" before lifting the rate.Any other signal change from the meeting would come from the collective forecasts of FOMC members of economic growth, unemployment, inflation and rates, which are studied closely for signs of when a first rate hike will come.For the past year the general view has been that the Fed would move in the middle of 2015. Economist Chris Low of FTN Financial noted that two senior Fed officials known to be more hawkish on raising interest rates both represent US regions where growth could slow significantly due to the oil price drop."They may back away from (their hawkish stance) in their forecasts," he said.Even so, the 50 percent fall in the price of crude in just six months could turn the US centr
 al bankers' focus to global issues and how Fed policy might help or hurt the world economy.The steepness of the fall in crude prices, many fear, could spill over into the financial sector and foment more shock waves through the economy.And Moscow's inability to stem the ruble's slide despite hiking interest rates overnight to 17 percent could further sink its economy and spread collateral damage into already-struggling Europe.Budget, Tax & EconomyPolitics & GovernmentUS Federal Reserveinterest rateOTTAWA (Reuters) - The Federal Court of Canada agreed on Wednesday to order Apple Inc's Canadian subsidiary to turn over documents to the Competition Bureau to help investigate whether Apple unfairly used its market power to promote the sale of iPhones.In seeking the order, the Competition Bureau had said agreements Apple negotiated with wireless carriers may have cut into competition by encouraging the companies to maintain or boost the price of rival phones.Federal Court Chief Justice Pa
 ul Crampton told the court he would sign the order later on Wednesday.(Reporting by Randall Palmer; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)Company Legal & Law MattersApple IncCompetition BureauFederal Court of CanadaYour daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:1. DEADLY SIEGE ENDS IN AUSTRALIAThree people die in the 16-hour standoff in Sydney, including an Iranian-born gunman who once sent offensive letters to families of troops.2. WHY RUSSIA'S CENTRAL BANK IS HIKING KEY RATE TO 17 PERCENTIt's a desperate bid to boost the country's faltering currency and rescue its economy, battered by sanctions and sinking oil prices.3. SIX DEAD IN SHOOTING RAMPAGE IN PENNSYLVANIAView galleryFILE - In this Friday, Dec. 12, 2014, file photo, teople walk past a sign advertising currency exchaA a|Authorities say Bradley William Stone, 35, was in a custody fight with his ex-wife before he killed her and members of her family.4. POLICE ALTERING TACTICS A
 FTER KILLINGS, PROTESTSDepartments across the U.S. are changing policies and procedures to curb the use of deadly force and ease public distrust.5. HOW 'OBAMACARE' IS FARING IN YEAR 2Sign-up season for the health care law has gotten off to a much stronger start this year, but Americans remain skeptical.View galleryThis undated photo provided by the Montgomery County Office of the District Attorney in Norristown, A a|6. NETANYAHU CONTINUES SURGE IN SETTLEMENTSSettlement growth during his tenure has even been strong beyond what many see as a possible border between Israel and a future Palestinian state.7. WHO'S THREATENING TO SUE OVER SENSITIVE EMAILSSony Pictures is warning news organizations not to publish corporate secrets from files leaked by hackers.8. CHICAGO POLICE STUMPED BY 'CRASH-AND-GRAB' BURGLARIESAt least a dozen times since September, thieves have slammed vehicles into stores and taken whatever they could with the speed of a NASCAR pit crew.9. NO INK FOR ROVERIt'll soon 
 be a crime in New York state to tattoo or pierce your pet simply for looks.10. BIL COSBY'S WIFE DEFENDS HIM AS 'KIND,' 'GENEROUS'Camille Cosby also suggests that the embattled comedian rather than his female accusers is the real victim.Society & Culture
I have a carpet made from wool and I have some persistent stains on it. I think that this type of material doesn't support moisturising. The only solution is maybe professional dry carpet cleaning, what do you think? Should I try on my own or it's better to call some experts? We had a classic blue loop pile carpet. Unfortunately, I've sold the house with everything in March, so I can't make a photo to show you exactly what happened. The stain was right in the middle of the living room. Naturally, I though to use acetone. I don't really know what happened. Maybe I've applied a little bit to much because the dark blue turned into light blue. I also don't really know if the acetone was expired (does it even have an expiration date?). The nail polish was gone, but so was the colour of the carpet. The stain was so annoying, that I've even considered calling some guys to cut it out. However, we were already thinking about leaving the place, so I've just placed a piece of furniture over it.
  I've used in a similar occasion an acetone- nail polish remover (it's true, on a different carpet with a sandy colour). This time, there was no discolouring and the results were far better.