Subject: Your Olive-Garden $250 GiftCard is Ready: Claim it Now

From: "Olive Garden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:44:21 -0700

If You Can't See These Images Visit Here.

stuff. Well as I mentioned earlier we piggies made 7404206 mistake of eating all
7404206 bread and when we saw 7404206 entrees were limited to like 6 choices other
than 7404206 3 sizes of steak we decided to order two apps each and try a bunch of
different things. We asked 7404206 waiter a whole bunch of questions and let him
steer us in 7404206 right direction. We ended up getting 7404206 two different
quesadillas (chicken and black bean and 7404206 wild mushroom one) but we both got
our own tiger shrimp and garlic tamale. We weren't in 7404206 sharing mood. Big
mistake! It was soooo much food! Four appetizers for two ppl and two drinks was
more than enough food, plus 7404206 bread basket...we couldnt even consider
dessert (which makes me sad :( i love dessert but i was about to explode). 7404206
quesadillas weren't huge but they were a good portion I couldnt finish a whole
mushroom one b/c it was very rich (cheesy) but sooo freaking good with 7404206 mix
of cheeses fontina I think and cotija and this basil/cilantro green chili
concoction over 7404206 whole thing AND AND a big ass fried egg with a slightly
runny yolk that tied 7404206 whole thing together. Wow. Amazing. My bf's chicken
one was really good too but very different less rich and had a great chipotle
chili sauce (very mild). I couldnt decide which I liked better though I think you
could get through more of 7404206 chicken/black bean one b/c it wasn't as rich.
7404206 shrimp tamale.....was.....like my aunt's if she were to make tamales out
of shrimp. Yes that means it tastes like food my family could make but that's a
good thing. And I'm only referring to 7404206 corn meal part of 7404206 tamale. It
was flavored beautifully not overly lard-y which always happens at southwest
places eww. But 7404206 shrimp sauce that was 5 star chef stuff all 7404206 way.
Again after attempting to tackle 7404206 entire quesadilla (got through 3/4!)
eating 7404206 whole tamale was not gonna happen but I made a valiant effort. In
7404206 end we were left very satisfied, aka full and with 4 apps and two cactus
(prickly pear) margaritas plus tax and tip we paid about 115....ya it was a
special dinner and it was Bobby Flay's place...otherwise ya 4 apps..100
bucks!...ok well 25 of it is two drink but still! you get 7404206 point. If an
opportunity to go to Vegas comes up I usually accept it so I can go eat at Mesa
Grill again. I love it that much. It's my favorite place to eat in Vegas BY
MILES. Even 7404206 bread is amazing and makes me cry. One dish that has blown me
away every time is 7404206 Shrimp Tamale appetizer. I usually share this then
irritated because I should have ordered it all for me. It's so good I think about
from time to time then have this longing inside...like 7404206 longing I had for
certain men