Subject: The No.1 New-Trick for 2015 to Shed-Flab: You've GOT TO Read This

From: DietAlert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:06:17 -0700

If You Can't See These Images Visit Here.

Spanish chorizo quesadilla. I would say that all this food passes for a middle
class restaurant but unlikely as a $30+ per plate LV restaurant. But in your
mind, can tex-mex ever be a fancy thing? I love the restaurant because for
"fancy" fare, it is very vibrant and doesn't have overly pretentious
décor. I'm glad to taste some of Bobby Flay's creations because I do love
his shows! This is my favorite place to eat alone on the strip. I have gone here
quite a few times on my own and always sit at the bar and meet interesting
people, grab a drink, and have an appetizer for my meal. I like the "rough cut
tuna nachos" but last night I decided to try something else. I was looking at the
"green chile crostini salad with anchovies and ricotta" but the bartender
recommended other things. I ended up getting the grilled octopus salad with
smoked paprika, shallots and lime. It was divine, 2 whole tentacles, and reminded
me of grilled octopus in NYC. I also had a cactus pear margarita and it was
great. The bread basket was great too mmm!!! I also sit next to some awesome
people. Once, a ticket broker for boxing matches. Then, a couple who told me
about Vegas Uncorked and led me to go to the Grand Tasting last year (and they
paid for my meal). Last night, a law professor in town for a conference. Mesa is
a great place with delicious food, a great atmosphere, and interesting people. To
say this was one of the best meals I have ever had is an injustice to the
awesomeness that it truly was. Everything from the service to the food to the
atmosphere was top notch. The service was attentive, knowledgeable, not pushy.
The atmosphere was a subtle change from the chaos of Vegas and Caesar's Palace,
and I love that they have a very open concept and feature the grill front and
center. For the food, you can't go wrong with anything. Get a Pisco Sour as your
drink, a spicier version of a margarita hailing from South America. We started
with the prawn tamales and they were heaven -- the quality of the shrimp set it
apart from anything you've had elsewhere. For dinner we split the ancho-chile
crusted pork tenderloin (served medium) and it was so tender you could cut it
with a spoon and didn't need to chew. Not sure where they get their pork, but I
want to shop there. On the side we ordered a twice baked potato (for the Mrs.)
and some Mexican-style street corn with cotija cheese. The corn was easily one of
the best side dishes I have ever had a restaurant, crisp, sweet, creamy,
flavorful. We