Subject: The New No.1 Trick for 2015 to Shed-Fat: You've GOT TO See This

From: DietAlert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 15:43:15 -0700

Can't View Images Go here now.

chicken. All three items were actually pretty spicy and hot (warning to you
wusses out there). I will say, my sweet potato tamale with pecan butter was
untouchable as far as our side dishes went. Dessert was the only blemish on a
perfect evening of dining. We had the Peach Berry Cobbler, and while it was
good... the awful ginger ice-cream really put a strange and unnecessary twist to
it. Overall, five stars and a great place for a good meal in Sin City. Another
bonus is that it is next to the Caesars Sports Book if there is any wait for a
table... I'll admit, I didn't exactly have the highest expectations coming here.
I'm wary of the celebrity chef phenomenon: A celebrity chef starts and
conceptualizes a restaurant, only never to return to the kitchen once the wheels
have started turning and business picks up. The quality drops off once said chef
leaves the kitchen, yet restaurant continues to thrive based on name alone.
That's what I was afraid of. And I'm glad that my assumptions were proven wrong
in this case. Props to the service, it was excellent. One of my favorite things
about this place is that although it serves a somewhat pricey menu, it wasn't
stuffy at all. It had a lively atmosphere. The margaritas are also excellent
here. (Probably contributed to the liveliness, now that I think about it). We
ordered the goat cheese with blue corn chips.The cheese came out on a cast iron
pan and was still sizzling when it arrived on our table. Although we ran out of
chips midway through, they happily obliged with a generous refill portion! The
rib-eye (with salsa rojo y verde) was phenomenal. It was made exactly how I liked
it (pink with a warm red center), and had this charred crusty (almost
caramelized) outside. One of the best rib-eyes I've ever had at any
establishment. The only thing I regret about this place is not listening to my
girlfriend and coming here sooner! no wait, we were seated right away. nice. our
server was a chippery asian fella. he was very informative and full of energy. he
also almost put his hand on my fiancee's shoulder when he first walked up to our
table but quickly diverted said stranger hand just in the nick of time. smart
move buddy! they brought out a little bread