Subject: The #1 New-Tip of 2015 to Drop-Fat - You NEED TO Check This Out

From: DietAlert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:02:46 -0700

Can't View Images Go here now.

dishes and saved more room for dessert. The tamale was good, but the flavors
didn't have me singing to the high heavens... And the salads left much to be
desired. The romaine salad lacked dressing and the croutons were way too soggy.
The apple salad was mostly just chopped apple so it got too filling. Main course:
definitely get the lamb chops or the glazed salmon. Both were perfectly cooked
and I licked my plates clean. Delish!! However, skip the collard greens. They
weren't worth the stomach room. But the table next to ours were raving about the
Brussels sprouts, so I wish I gave those a try. Dessert: you can not leave the
Mesa Grill without trying the Sticky Toffee Pudding. When i took my first bite
the clouds parted, angels were singing, and all the stars aligned. This dessert
will go down in the books! Yum, yum! Bottom line: it was a good date night. More
misses than hits for me. Will I return? Maybe if I'm craving some sticky toffee
pudding. Usually I try and come up with some witty review to entice Yelpers to
dine at a particular restaurant and flex my writing skills. Not this time, folks.
Go. To. Mesa Grill. Now. Really, it's just that simple. Do you want delicious
upscale Southwestern food? If you're nodding and/or answered yes - get your booty
here as fast as it will go. The goat cheese queso was amazing and quickly
devoured. So quickly in fact, that our waiter had to comment. Very funny sir.
Bring me more of that for your insolence. The 'ritas were good - even my bf who
normally doesn't like them enjoyed his. Not overly strong or sweet, they're like
Goldilocks would say, just right. Entrees were HUGE! I wouldn't say Mesa Grill is
pricey by any means, but you definitely walk out of there feeling like you got
what you paid for. I had the salmon and the bf had the veal chop. Both were
mouthwatering and required a few laps around the strip to work off. Loved the
decor and the ambiance inside. It wasn't too dressy, so jeans are acceptable. But
if you did dress up, no one would say you looked out of place. Our experience at
Mesa Grill was wonderful. We started with the smoked chicken tacos for my husband
and the chicken and black bean quesadilla for me. Hubby loved the spicy BBQ sauce
on his tacos. We thought the portions were big and could have easily shared
either of them. A selection of bread was offered before the
meal.