Subject: [Autoconf] IETF78 agenda is now up

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:55:36 +0200

Hi all,

Here is our agenda. see you on Friday. 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/autoconf.txt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ad-Hoc Network Autoconfiguration (autoconf)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRIDAY, July 30, 2010
0900-1130 Morning Session I
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Notes takers, blue sheets, agenda bash  5 min, Chairs
- WG status update  5 min, Chairs
- RFC5889 update 20min
- New Charter discussion, as much as we want, Chairs
- "Survey of IP address autoconfiguration mechanisms for MANETs", 15min, Calros 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey-05
- "Router Advertisements for Routing between Moving Networks", 15min Alex
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------