Subject: Re: [Autoconf] New Charter- security issues??

From: reshmi r <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:53:38 +0530

Hi,

Is it possible to know the various security issues suggested??? Do we
mean to start addressing it from router at first and then to
addressing methods and then to the protocols??? is this the right
order??? any suggestion...

Regards,
Reshmi.

following the mail.............

Hi,

Is it possible to take a look at the list of items suggested in the
new (and supposedly still under debate) charter?
In an email sent on Jult 19th, Ruyji mentioned the following list of "opinions":

- Centralized and/or De-centerized
- Existing protocols (DHCP and/or ND) vs. new autoconf protocols
- SIngle or Multiple AUTOCONF protocol(s)
- Security issue
- Informational link characteristics document