Subject: EBIZ = 1,2,3...4 CASH

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:00:57

This is a one time mailing.  My apologies if it reached you by 
error.

To be removed from future mailings (see last paragraph for 
details), reply to [email-masked]. In the subject write 
REMOVE.
This is it folks.
This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately. 
 Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major 
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the 
investigation of the program described below , to see if it 
really can make people money. If you saw it, you know that their 
conclusion was ,that while most people did not make the $55,000, 
as discussed in the plan, EVERYONE who followed the instructions 
was able to make 100 to 160 times their money at the VERY LEAST.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
 Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely 
no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.  "This is 
one of the most exciting opportunities with the MOST income 
potential on the internet today!" --48 Hours..

Is it legal? - Yes, (Refer to title 18, Section 1302 & 1342 of 
the U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws)
This opportunity isn't much of a risk and could turn out to 
actually be a bit of fun.
Bottom Line;
The risk is only $20 and time on the Internet.

The following is a copy of the letter that the media was 
referring to:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON.
PRINT this letter, READ the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program 
you may ever see. Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven 
its ability to generate large amounts of cash. This program is 
showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line 
population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity. It does 
not require you to come in personal contact with people, do any 
hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house, 
except to get the mail and go to the bank!
This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for! Simply 
follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial 
dreams can come true! When followed correctly, this electronic, 
multi-level marketing program WORKS!
Thousands of people have used this program to:
· Raise capital to start their own business
· Pay off debts
· Buy homes, cars, etc.,
· Even retire!
This is your chance, Don't pass it up!

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY 
ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do:
We send thousands of people a product that they paid us $5.00 US 
for, that costs next to nothing to produce and e-mail back to 
them. As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business 
by recruiting new partners and selling our products. Every state 
in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi- level business 
online (via your computer).
The products in this program are a series of four business and 
financial reports costing $5.00 each. Each order you receive is 
to include:
· $5.00 cash United States Currency
· The name and number of the report they are ordering
· The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they 
ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.  
THAT'S IT! The $5.00 is yours! This is the EASIEST electronic 
multi-level marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE PREPARED TO REAP THE 
STAGGERING BENEFITS!
+++++++++ I N S T R U C T I O N S +++++++++

This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell 
them if you don't order them).
· For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS,
and YOUR RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the 
person whose name appears on the list next to the report.
· When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four 
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them 
on your computer and resell them.
· Within a few days you are to receive, via e-mail, each of the 
four reports.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to 
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.
2.	IMPORTANT-DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any 
way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or 
you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you 
understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't 
work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and 
if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name and 
address under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the 
one that was there down to REPORT #2.
c. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to 
REPORT #3
d. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to 
REPORT#4
e. The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from 
the list and has NO DOUBT collected large sums of cash!

Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address 
ACCURATELY!!!
3.	Take this entire letter, including the modified list of 
names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the 
instruction portion of this letter.
4.	Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the 
WORLDWIDE WEB! Advertising on the WEB can be very, very 
inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. 
Another avenue which you could use for advertising is e-mail 
lists. You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000 addresses or 
you can pay someone to take care of it for you.
BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!
5.	For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail 
them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
SERVICE ON ALL
ORDERS! This will help guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, 
with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they 
can't advertise until they receive the report! To grow fast be 
prompt and courteous.
AVAILABLE REPORTS

**Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME**
Notes:
· ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
· ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST
DELIVERY
· Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two 
sheets of paper
· On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name 
of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) 
your postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Internet"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
M. Finlayson
PH2 - 45 Grenoble Dr.
Toronto, ON   M3C 1C5
Canada

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the 
Internet"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
C. Alexander
2315 Lava Dr.
San Jose, CA 95133

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
P.G. Webb
16 Huntley Crescent
St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada, L2M 6E7
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of 
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
F.D. Hardy
22306 128th. ST. E.
Sumner, Wa. 98390-7634

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it 
works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on 
your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will 
EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in 
YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this 
example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
1st level-your 10 members with 
$5...........................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 
100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
THIS TOTALS ----------->$55,550
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate 
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen 
if they got 20 people to participate! Lots of people get 100s of 
participants! THINK ABOUT IT!
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely 
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an internet 
connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT#3 shows you the most 
productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail 
lists. Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!
About 67,000 new people get online every month

****TIPS FOR SUCCESS****
· TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and 
follow the directions accurately.
· Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them 
when the orders start coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested 
product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, 
Title 18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the 
U.S. Code also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 
436, which state that "a product or service must be exchanged for 
money received."
· ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
· Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!
· ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

********************YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE********************

Follow these guidelines to help assure your success:
If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two 
weeks, continue advertising until you do. Then, a couple of weeks 
later you should receive at least 50 orders for REPORT #2. If you 
don't, continue advertising until you do. Once you have received 
50 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the 
system is already working for you, and the cash can continue to 
roll in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in 
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS 
by watching which report people are ordering from you. If you 
want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and 
start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income 
you will generate from this business!
NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a 
business name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your 
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal 
agency) for free help and answers to questions. Also, the 
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free 
seminars about business taxes. If you have any question of the 
legality of this letter contact the Office of Associate Director 
for Marketing Pratices Federal Trade Commission Bureau of 
Consumer Protection in Washington DC.

**T E S T I M O N I A L S**

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of 
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a 
great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost 
to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program 
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.
Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS
The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to 
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached 
several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see 
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money 
required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 
19 weeks, with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.
I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I 
was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then it came...I 
didn'tdelete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first 
try!!
D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN
This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit 
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the 
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will 
work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your 
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck 
and happy spending!
Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA
I am nearing the $90,000 mark from this program.I have used 
several forms of advertisement.I used regular mail and bulk 
e-mail. The regular mail that I used was very expensive for two 
reasons. I purchased a very select list of names and the postage. 
The third time I sent e-mails out,I did so in the quantity of 1 
million. So, after 3 times participating in this program I am 
almost at the $90,000 mark. That isn't too bad. I hope the same 
success for you. .
Good Luck.
Raymond McCormick, New Cannan, Ct.
You have great potential for extra earnings that is available at 
your finger-tips! You have unlimited access to wealth, but you 
must be willing to take that first step! The Media ALREADY PROVED 
That !!!!
You could be making an obscene amount of money!
I have given you the information, materials, and opportunity to 
become financially better off. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!- THINK ABOUT 
IT -
Your risk is
only $20.? HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND ON LOTTO TICKETS- for NO RETURN?

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the U.S. Congress this 
letter can not be considered spam as long as we include the way 
to be removed. To be removed from future mailings for free just 
click on the hyperlink at the top of this page and put the title 
"REMOVE" in the subject line. This will permanently remove you 
from all future mailing. All future mailings from other e-mail 
addresses must be dealt with separately.