Subject: Super savings on blank VHS tapes and media products!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:42:43 EDT

From the Offices of:  
[Unable to display image]CFS MEDIA SERVICES 
              Premium quality blank VHS, CD-R's, etc
           TOLL FREE 1-877-237-3683 FAX 248-548-4063
            13240 Capital ~  Oak Park, MI  48237

QUALITY - 100% GUARANTEE - SERVICE -  PRICING

With over 8 years of great world wide customer service, CFS Media Services 
can supply you with premium quality, low priced, custom loaded blank VHS 
tapes in lengths up to T-200's.   We use Fuji - LG Electronics & BASF.  We 
also offer a large variety of media products & all accessories at greatly 
reduced prices. 

Please visit our new & greatly improved website:
http://www.cfsmediaservices.com

I thank you for your time and consideration,

Charles F. Schredder
President/Owner
CFS Media Services

E-mail Address: [email-masked]