Subject: LOSE 30 POUNDS IN 30 DAYS, GUARANTEED!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:39:45

*****AMAZING MELT AWAY FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES*****

*****WE GLADLY SHIP TO ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES*****

LOSE 30 POUNDS  IN 30 DAYS... GUARANTEED!!!

All Natural Weight-Loss Program, Speeds Up The Metabolism Safely
Rated #1 In Both Categories of SAFETY & EFFECTIVENESS In
(THE USA TODAY)

WE'LL HELP YOU GET THINNER IN WINTER!!!
WE'RE GOING TO HELP YOU LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD AND TAKE CONTROL IN 2000

This is the easiest, fastest, and most effective way to lose both
pounds and inches permanently!!!  This weight loss program is
designed specifically to "boost" weight-loss efforts by assisting
body metabolism, and helping the body's ability to manage weight.
A powerful, safe, 30 Day Program.  This is one program you won't
feel starved on.  Complete program for one amazing low price!
Program includes: BONUS AMAZING FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES, 30 DAY - WEIGHT
REDUCTION PLAN, PROGRESS REPORT, AND MUCH MORE!!!

SPECIAL BONUS..."FAT ABSORBERS", AS SEEN ON TV
With every order...AMAZING MELT AWAY FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES with
directions (1 Month Supply,  Absolutely Free ) ...With these capsules
you can eat what you enjoy, without the worry of fat in your diet.
2 to 3 capsules 15 minutes before eating or snack, and the fat will be
absorbed and passed through the body without the digestion of fat into
the body. 

You will be losing by tomorrow!  Don't Wait, visit our web
page below, and join now!

http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Boardroom/9615/

___1 Month Supply $29.95, plus $3.75 S & H, 100 Amazing UltraTrim
     2000 Capsules.

___2 Month Supply $44.95, plus $3.75 S & H, 200 Amazing UltraTrim
     2000 Capsules.  (A $9.95 Savings)!

___3 Month Supply $59.95, plus $3.75 S & H, 300 Amazing UltraTrim
     2000 Capsules.  (A $19.90 Savings)!

To Order by postal mail, please send to the below address.
Make payable to UltraTrim 2000.

UltraTrim 2000  *  4196 Wenz Ct.  Suite C  *  Dayton, Ohio  45405
                      (937) 330-5414

CHECK____ MONEYORDER____ AMERCAN EXPRESS____ VISA____ MASTERCARD____

Name_______________________________________________________
(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

Address____________________________________________________
(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

___________________________________________________
City,State,Zip(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

___________________________________________________
(Credit Card Number)

Expiration Month_____  Year_____

___________________________________________________
Email Address (Please Write Neat)