Subject: Account Activated

From: ListBot <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Aug 1999 18:37:33 -0000

Thank you for replying to the verification.
Congratulations, your ListBot account has been activated!
You have been added to [email-masked].

This is a moderated list.  In order to send mail to the list, you
need to address your message to:  [email-masked]
The list owner must then choose whether or not to send out your message.

ListBot puts YOU in control, letting you manage all of your list
subscriptions from a single web site. If you ever want to unsubscribe
from any ListBot mailing list, please visit
http://www.listbot.com/cgi-bin/subscriber and use the login info you
provided at signup:

E-mail: [email-masked]
ListBot Password: MBA#Mac

Thanks!

Sincerely,

The ListBot Team
Part of the LinkExchange family at http://www.linkexchange.com/