Subject: reviewers needed for books, software, products, keep em after write review

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:50:39

iNet Reviews Weekly News Brief August 12,1999

(see bottom of newsletter to opt out and be removed from our database)

Contents: 

Book,software,& Consumer Product reviewers needed - keep review titles
Lead Stories in high circ magazines - Internet Issues
Top on-line editions of national magazines
Best seller book list
Some interesting articles in on-line magazines
Hot web sites, topics & trends
Internet Marketing Tools - What really works and what does not!
4 ad slots for rent in this opt in newsletter

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is your issue of our free opt-in weekly iNet Reviews newsletter. 
The purpose of this eclectic newsletter is to alert you to Interesting 
news and information on the web.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
You request any product, review it and keep it!

ITEM #01:  iNet Reviews needs book, software, consumer product and movie 
reviewers. You may request any product to review and we have the 
publisher or manufacturer ship it to your home at no charge. You write a 
brief review and post it to our web site and you keep the review title. 
We also need individuals to receive free movie review passes to your 
local theater to review new mvoies.

For your free reviewer information kit please reply to this email 
message or to [email-masked] with the words STARTER 816GI3 in 
the message subject line. 

If you become a reviewer for iNet reviews we will send you 500 "How to" 
ebooks free with your order! This is a $99 value with full reprint 
rights! Many people have started their own web site offering these 
ebooks for sale.

============
LEAD STORIES
============

DNA Detectives 
--------------
Credit-card-size devices will soon analyze DNA right at a crime scene - 
identifying the perpetrators before they can strike again

Bullets into Bills  
------------------
The latest version of Japan’s famed bullet train lacks the nose that 
gave it its name.  

http://www.popsci.com
=====================
Moscow Braces for a Boris 'Emergency'
------------------------------------
Russian political insiders fear that Yeltsin may use Dagestan as a 
pretext to claim emergency powers  

http://www.time.com
===================
Blueprint for Building a Wealthy Future
---------------------------------------
Constructing a dream retirement is likely to cost more than you ever 
imagined. But don't worry. 

http://www.fortune.com
======================
· Andover.net Loves Linux - 10:05 AM
  Can't get enough of upstart OS.
 
· Lycos Has Cash - 09:58 AM
  Will pay for customer referrals.
 
· Lucent Buys Again - 08:23 AM
  Pays $246 million for Xedia.
 
· Microsoft Espionage Blunder - 08:16 AM
  Undercover programmer bashes AOL, gets caught. 
 
· Red Hat Watchers Freak Out - 08:08 AM
  Nervous onlookers watch skyrocket.
 
· Sony Embraces Net - 08:00 AM
  For Japanese artists, that is. 

http://www.upside.com
=====================
Forbes Magazine
---------------
Is Toys 'R' Us rethinking its web strategy?
Outlook: Triskaidekaphobia
Cabletron to sell or spin off software unit
Satellite woes
Ten Years On And The Lessons Of Victory
By Caspar W. Weinberger 
The Bugatti boys
Remember the Maine

Http://www.forbes.com
=====================

ITEM #02: Top on-line editions of national magazines.
Forbes Magazine http://www.forbes.com
Time Magazine http://www.time.com
Fortune Magazine http://www.fortune.com
Business Week http://www.businessweek.com
People Magazine http://www.people.com
Popular Science http://www.popsci.com
USA Today http://www.usatoday.com

Visit these great magazine sites and bookmark them. Check each every few 
days and save yourself a ton of money by not buying them from the 
newsstand.

=========================================================
ITEM #03 http://www.amazon.com best seller list - fiction

1.  Hannibal  
by Thomas Harris

2. Shadow: Five Presidents and the Legacy of Watergate 1974-1999  
by Bob Woodward(Editor)

3. Mother of Pearl  
by Melinda Haynes

4. Body-for-Life : 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Fitness Forever  
by Bill Phillips

5. First Person Plural : My Life As a Multiple  
by Cameron, Phd. West

6. White Oleander : A Novel  
by Janet Fitch

7. The Greatest Generation  
by Tom Brokaw

8. Cinderella Story : My Life in Golf  
by Bill Murray, George Peper
 
9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  
by J. K. Rowling, Mary Grandpre (Illustrator)

10. The Outlandish Companion : In Which Much Is Revealed Regarding 
Claire and Jamie Fraser, Their Lives and Times, Antecedents, 

As a reviewer for iNet Reviews you may request any book and keep it 
after you post a brief review to our web site. iNet Reviews is one of 
the largest review web sites on the Internet.
========================================================================
=============

ITEM #04 - interesting articles or web sites

President Clinton's legal defense fund has raised a total of $6.3 
million in 18 months, falling short of the $10.5 million the Clintons' 
owe in legal bills. 

http://www.drudgereport.com
------------------------------------------
ITEM #05 - Hot web sites, topics & trends

Scaring Hollywood
Why Tinseltown thinks "The Blair Witch Project" is really scary. 

http://www.newsweek.com

http://www.blairwitch.com/ - see what the big deal is.

---------------------------------------------------
Helping Hillary's Mortgage Math
http://www.newsweek.com
---------------------------------------------------
Woodstock '99
http://www.rollingstone.com
---------------------------------------------------

Internet Marketing Tools - What really works and what does not!

The author of this report has used virtually every Internet marketing 
tool and service available. He provides you with a guide with the URL of 
the vendors of the marketing tools that really work and rates the others 
on a five star scale. During the first six months he wasted over $3,000 
on ineffective Internet marketing tools and services. Look at his 
description of top 3 Internet marketing methods. He explains in detail 
why they work and why others do not work.

With this information you may be able to take your idea and quickly 
(this is true on the Internet where things happen instantly) into a nice 
profitable part time business. His has become a part time business that 
generates a medium five figure income. This report only cost $4.95 but 
will save you at least $500 to $1,000 in costly marketing mistakes. A 
big part of success is knowing what not to do. 

To learn how to order and receive this report instantly reply to this 
email with the words "TOOLS" in the subject line.

----------------------------------------------
Limited Ad Space For Rent

There are 4 weekly ad slots available in this opt-in newsletter. It goes 
out to 754,186 individuals each week. Your slot, (a short paragraph cost 
$250 per week, or $900 for four weeks.) If interested reply to this 
newsletter with the word "SPACE" in the message subject line.
-----------------------------------------------------

If you cannot reply to our email message for any reason and are 
interested in becoming a reviewer, please send a SASE to iNet Reviews, 
4015 Holcomb Bridge Rd, #350-pmb 869,norcross, GA 30092, attn: Starter 
Kit desk. Your free review starter kit will be mailed the day we receive 
your Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.

*************   End of iNet Reviews    ****************

This is an opt-out short weekly newsletter designed to alert you to some 
mainstream news aspects of the Internet and an eclectic mix of 
interesting web topics, trends & topics.

To be removed from our email database please email a message to 
[email-masked] with the single word REMOVE in the message 
subject line. Our software will remove your email address from our 
database. This is an opt-in newsletter trial issue. We do add all remove 
request to our local remove database.