Subject: You have been asked to join Digital Video Conferences Announcement

From: ListBot Verifier <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Aug 1999 18:20:11 -0000

The list owner of:

"Digital Video Conferences Announcement"

has invited you to join their mailing list at ListBot.

YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO JOIN THE LIST.

== Simply reply with a blank message to join. ==

The list owner has included the following welcome message:
===========================================================
--> We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this. <-- 
Hi,
The goal of this mailing list is to create a forum where
information about conference in digital video (video coding, image coding,
pattern recogniton, visual communications, applications, ...) may be
exchanged. 
There will be a monthly newsletter with call for papers and call for
participations.
Feel free to forward this email to everyone that you might be interested.

Luis Teixeira
INESC PORTO
                  http://telecom.inescn.pt/people/lmt/research/index.htm
===========================================================

This verification message is used to confirm that we are able to send
you mail, and protects you in case someone forges a subscription
request in your name.  If you believe this was a forged subscription
request, ignore this message and you will not be added to the mailing
list.

If you are having problems using the reply function in your e-mail
client, the address to respond to is:

[email-masked]

ListBot puts YOU in control, letting you manage all of your list
subscriptions from a single web site. Visit
http://www.listbot.com/cgi-bin/subscriber if you wish to unsubscribe
or manage your list subscription for this or other ListBot lists.

Visit this list's home page at: http://video_conf.listbot.com

Thanks!

Sincerely,

The ListBot Team
Part of the LinkExchange family at http://www.linkexchange.com/