Subject: Fast Money Free & 100% Legal

From: Suderman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:24:39 -0500

Fast Money Free & 100% Legal

                     *** - Excuse the intrusion - ***
         ** if this is something you are NOT interested in **
*then please delete the message - you will not receive another piece of email*

This is the best way I've ever seen to make money.  It's Legal, Easy, and
Quick.  It worked for me and it'll work for anyone.  This is so easy and
simple that you can make thousands in a month.  Just Scroll down and take a
look!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                                   August, 1999

Fellow Debtor:
This is going to sound like a con, but in fact IT WORKS!  The person who is
now #2 on the list was #3 when I got it, which was only a few days ago.  Five
dollars is a small investment in your future.  Forget the lottery for a week,
and give this a try.  It can work for ALL of us.  You can edit this list with
a word processor or text editor and then convert it to a text file.  Good
Luck!!

Dear Friend:
          My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988 my car was repossessed
and the bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe.  I was
laid off and my unemployment checks had run out.  The only escape I had from
the pressures of failure was my computer and my modem.  I longed to turn my
advocation into my vocation.
          In January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the
tropics.  I bought a brand new Lincoln Town Car with CASH in February 1989.
I am currently building a new home on the west coast of Florida, with a
private pool, boat slip, an a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast
room table and patio.  I will never have to work again.  Today I am RICH!  I
have earned over $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to date and will
become a millionaire within 4 or 5 months.  Anyone can do the same.  This
money making program works perfectly every time, 100% of the time.  I have
NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  Best of all, you
never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or post office.

          In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I
could earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  I was naturally very
skeptical and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer.  It's funny
though, when you are desperate, backed into a corner, your mind does crazy
things.  I spent a frustrating day looking through the want ads for a job
with a future.  The pickings were sparse at best.  That night I tried to
unwind by booting up my computer and calling several bulletin boards.  I read
several of the messages posted and then glanced at the letter laying next to
the computer.  All at once it became clear to me.  I now had the key to my
dreams.
          I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and
enhance this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow
generator that has ever been created.  I substituted the computer bulletin
boards in place of the post office and electronically did by computer what
others were doing by mail.  Now only a few letters are mailed manually.  Most
of the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards throughout
the world.  If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky break that you
have waited for all of your life, simply follow the easy instructions below.
Your dreams WILL come true.
                                                      Sincerely yours,
                                                      Dave Rhodes
 
                                **INSTRUCTIONS**
 
            Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is a
little different than most mail order houses.  Your product is not solid and
tangible, but rather a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing
lists.  Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
(The money made from the mailing lists are secondary to the income which is
made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in that list.)
            Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will
have received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.  This program has
remained successful because of the HONESTY and INTEGRITY of the participants.
Please continue its success by carefully ADHERING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.

1)  IMMEDIATELY mail $5.00 to the first 2 people on the list below. Send CASH 
only please, and in US funds (total investment $10.00 US). Enclose a note
with each letter stating: "Please add my name to your mailing list." (This
is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are paying $5.00
for this service).

2)  REMOVE the name that appears number 1 on the list. Move the other 3 names
up one position. (Number 2 will become number 1 and number 3 will become
number 2, etc.)  Place your name, address, state/province, zip/postal code,
and country in the number 4 position. 

3)  Upload The File To your MAIL BOX ON AMERICA ON LINE and Forward It to 50
Or More People. (This Works Really good if your not into BBSes) To upload the
file to your mailbox. While your signed on to America Online, go to
"compose mail" and put your screen name in the place where it says "to:" (
people to send to) and attach the file to the letter.  And send the file to
your self and forward it to as many people as you can. (Step 3 is just
telling you to give this letter to as many people as possible, by any means) 

4)  Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.  Keep a copy of
this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again whenever you
need money. As soon as you mail out these letters you are automatically in
the mail order business and people are sending you $5.00 to be placed on your
mailing list. This list can than be rented to a list broker that can be found
in the Yellow Pages for additional income on a regular basis. The list will
become more valuable as it grows in size. This is a service.  This is
perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Sec. 1302 & 1341
of the postal lottery laws.

NOTE: Make sure you retain EVERY Name and Address sent to you, either on
computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes they send you.
This is PROOF that you are truly providing a service and should the IRS or
some other Government Agency question you, you can provide them with this
proof!  Remember as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed, 2 members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with five dollars each.  Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the number two position. You
will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.

1) Chris Duliga
   2646 Dupont Dr., #263
   Irvine, CA  92612
    US

2) Tim Kieck
   235 Waverly Place
   Waukesha, WI  53186
    US

3) Will Morton
   5 Rabkin Dr
   Clifton,nj.07013
    US

4) Andrew Suderman
     800 Cathcart Street
    Winnipeg, MB r3r 2t7
     Canada

     The following letter was written by a participating member in this
program.
    
************************************************************************
To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money opportunity:
         About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form.  I
ignored it.  I received about five more of the same letter within the next
two week.  I ignored them also.  Of course, I was tempted to follow through
and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just another
gimmick and could not possibly work.  I was wrong!  About three weeks later
I saw this same letter posted on a local bulletin board in Montreal.  I
liked the idea of giving it a try with my computer.  I didn't expect much
because I figured, if other people were as skeptical as I, they would not
be too quick to part with $10.00.  But, I BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY
PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT TICKET STUBS!  This week I
decided to look at this as my weekly lottery purchase.  I addressed the
envelopes and mailed out $5.00 in each as directed.  Two weeks went by and
I didn't receive anything in the mail.  The fourth week rolled around and I
couldn't believe what happened!  I can not say that I received $50,000.00,
but it was definitely well over $35,000.00! For the first time in 10 years
I got out of debt.  It was great.  Of course, it did not take me long to go
through my earnings, so I am using this excellent money opportunity once
again.  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO ENJOY!

Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so together
we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does work!
 
                                                        Good Luck,
 
                                                       Charles Kust
                                                       St Agathe Que.

Hi all, I will not say my name, as I wish to remain anonymous, but I have
something to say.  IT WORKS.  I am THE most skeptical person on the face of
the earth.  I saw this, and say _-=BS=-_..no way...impossible..then my friend
told me he did it..he said he made about 250 bucks..I said no way..he proved
it to me..I decided, what the hell...I sent out my 10 bucks, and Sent this
thing to about a 400 people, not to BBS's, just E-mail.  3 weeks went by, and
I FINALLY got my first $5 in the mail.  It has been about 3 months since that
day I got that first $5, and now every day when I go to get my mail, there
are about 3 five dollar bills in my box waiting for me.  I have made almost
750 dollars.  I dunno about that guy and his 50 thous., but if someone
offered you 750 dollars for FREE, would you take it?  Do this guys...it
WORKS!!!