Subject: Wb on Redhat 6.0

From: Jaiwant Mulik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 12:12:17 -0400 (EDT)

Does anybody have a stable distribution of Wb for Redhat Linux 6.0 ?
The ucl binaries do not work on my machine.
Actually for now, any tool for RH 6.0 would be fine. I have sdr working,
but need a tool to test further.

regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaiwant Mulik                             Home : (215) 204-5775
Room 203, 1928 N Broad St.                Email: [email-masked]
Philadelphia, PA                               : [email-masked]
USA 19121                                      : [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Office hours : Monday 10:30am to 12:30pm and Monday 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Location     : Room 1000M, Wachman Hall.       Phone : (215) 204-3668
Home page    : http://members.tripod.com/~jaiwant
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:40:19 +0200

In message <[email-masked]>, 
> Does anybody have a stable distribution of Wb for Redhat Linux 6.0 ?

The old wb binary that is available is in a.out format.
You need to have a kernel with a.out support.

> but need a tool to test further.

ftp://ftp.cdt.luth.se/mbone/Linux

/Håkan

---------------------------------------
e-mail: [email-masked] |
     or [email-masked]   |
     or [email-masked]          |
---------------------------------------