Subject: Special Issue of JASS Journal

From: Nikitas Assimakopoulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:29:28 +0300

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We apologize if you receive this message more than once.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

        JOURNAL OF APPLIED SYSTEMS STUDIES
Methodologies and Applications for Systems Approaches
		[ JASS ]

	http://www.unipi.gr/jass/

=====================================================
      Special Issue on "Applications of Electronic Commerce Systems"

The electronic commerce is now well recognised as a key enabler 
of global electronic markets where small and large enterprises 
compete as equal players.  Electronic commerce systems are based 
on the service-centric internet is producing profound changes in 
enterprise culture in general, and in particular in areas associated 
with the business-to-business and business-to-consumer 
environments. The special issue will focus on applications of 
electronic commerce systems, and papers should present analytically the
electronic commerce practical problem. In addition to it, papers that
address aspects of transaction processes and models including issues
related to the 
legal, regulatory and standards frameworks for these systems will 
be welcome. 

Papers should be presented according to the "Guidelines for 
Contributors", the details of which can be found at the web 
site: http://www.unipi.gr/jass/.

Submission deadline: 31 January, 2000 .
Expected publication date: 31 August, 2000 .

All the submissions for this special issue must be sent to the Guest Editor.

Guest Editor :
Narayana Jayaram,
School of Computer Science, University of Westminster,
Watford Road, Northwick Park,
Harrow HA1 3TP,
ENGLAND.

E-mail:	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]
Phone: +44 171 911 5000 ext 4203, Fax:+44 171 911 5906
=====================================================

	In the meantime, we would like to inform you that one of our scopes for
JASS is to have Special Issues on a specific Application Domain of Systems
Sciences. For the next year we are going to have two special issues. You
may propose to us an area related to JASS in which I expect you will act as
the "Guest Editor" under, of course, the general operating rules of JASS.