Subject: Sales Low? We Have the Solution!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 17:16:47

INCREASE SALES UP TO 200%

http://3626046468/ia/moresales/index2.html

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET *** NO SETUP FEES
Good Credit / Bad Credit / No Credit **** NO PROBLEM ****!!!
It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It!!
We Specialize In Servicing The Following:
*Multilevel Marketing
*Mail Order/Phone Sales
*At Home Business
*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
*New Business*Small Business
Whatever!!! We Do It All!!! Everyone Is Welcome!

http://3626046468/ia/moresales/index2.html

What Can Do It For Your Company ????

>>>>INTERNET SERVICE<<<<<

SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as possible 
for your customers to purchase your products or services.
We use SSL SECURITY (best on the NET today).

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a customer 
visits your website and decides they want to buy your product(s) 
or services(s).
They would simply enter their credit card information and receive 
an approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS.  That's all there is to it!!!

From that point on, the sale is complete and the money will be 
directly deposited into your business checking account within 24 
to 48 hours.
So you will have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE ALMOST IMMEDIATLY!!!!
Your customer will be e-mailed a receipt and you will be e-mailed 
an invoice slip, all instantaneously.  Now, since this program is 
automated for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you will be recieving 
orders and maiking money in your sleep!!!!!
IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!!

WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL?????

* We process over $4 Billion in credit card transactions every 
year.
* We have over 100,000 merchants online and growing.
* We offer secured on-line real time transactions.
* We offer 24 hour customer service 7 days a week in 17 different 
languages.
* We offer complete training and installation through our 
technical support group.
* We offer a life time warranty and unlimited upgrades.
* We help make money for your company and yoru customer.

<a href="http://3626046468/ia/moresales/index2.html">Click 
Here!</a>

DON'T DELAY!!!!  ACT TODAY!!!!