Subject: {{{Brand New}}} You will be Paid USD$0.60/hour To Surf The Net FREE! Highest Referrals Payout!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:49:13

{{{FREE}}} {{{No Scam}}} {{{No Hype}}} {{{Not MLM}}} {{ Not Pyramid}}}
{{{Not Chain Letters}}}

Dear Online Surfer,

I ran across something on the Internet today that I really do like.
It is a company that will actually pay you 60 cents an hour to surf 
the web. Free of Charge! The reason is they are sharing part of the 
advertising income with you.

They don't get in your way while on-line, and they don't make you
visit any special sites, they just have a simple little software
application that sits on your computer, displaying ads and counting
your money.

The application is no bigger than a typical banner ad, and you can
move it around anywhere on your screen, so it really isn't too
distracting. The ultimate thing about the concept is that they not
only pay you to surf the web, but will also pay you when your friends
and family are on-line as well.

For anyone you refer you are going to get 10 cent per hour down to 5
level!.You can use their online calculator to find out instantly why 
you can easily make USD1000+ every month. 

The 10 cent hourly rate per referral is double compare with other 
similar opp. which mean that you will earn double from your referrals
group!

You can check out and sign up at the link below:-

http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?jerinne

Best of luck, and be sure to let me know what you think.

Jerinne
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This is one time message only. I sincerely apologize to you if you find
this  msg annoying as I need fund for my education desparately and
hope these help.
**********************************************************************

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

To Remove please send a mail to [email-masked]?subject=REMOVE

I had install an automatic removal system to ensure  your request are 
handle properly & completely. Please do not make complain to this 
email account in order to ensure the integrity of this removal system.
Many Thanks.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@