Subject: GET YOUR OWN WEBSITE NOW FOR ONLY 9.95 PER MONTH

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:34:25

Are You Paying TOO MUCH for Webspace???

Call Web Hosting Internet Associates Today AT 1 877 213 7949

STOP PAYING $20 OR MORE PER MONTH FOR YOUR WEB SPACE ...

You can CUT Your Web Charges IN HALF ...TODAY!

GET YOUR OWN WEB DOMAIN HOSTED(www.yourcompany.com) for JUST 
$9.95 PER MONTH!

Your new domain includes the latest server technology, multiple 
high-speed OC - 12 redundant backbone connnections, and 
personalized customer support!

Every domain includes ...

- 5 MB WEB STORAGE
- FRONT PAGE 98
- CYBER CASH*
- SECURE SERVER*
- ECOMMERCE ENABLING*
   (ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS)
- CGI-BIN FOR CUSTOM SCRIPTS
- REAL AUDIO/streaming audio*
- AUTOMATED SEARCH ENG. SUBMISSION*
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE ...

.. All for just $9.95 per month!
*these features carry extra surcharges.

Get your own shopping cart with credit card processing on line in 
real time!

Simply transfer your domain and upload your data and you're all 
set to go.
We guarantee 1 hour SETUP with a simple phone call to our 
offices.

Why overpay a server when you can enjoy the features and 
performance of one of the countrys' largest webhosting 
organizations ... for less?  Reserve your space today!

Call 1 877 213 7949 for further information.

Outside of the United States please call 416 352 5710 for further 
information.

All web sites are pre-paid annually with a 90 day money back 
guarantee! A $40 setup fee applies to new customers.

Not interested in web hosting?  Why not try our unlimited long 
distance telephone program? 

Reduce your phone bill!

Call anywhere in North America from any phone to any phone for 
only $55.00 per month.  This unbeatable price includes internet 
access.

I have reduce my long distance bill from $500.00 per month to 
only $55.00
per month. 

Thank you for subscribing to our mailing list. If you wish no 
further mailings, just email [email-masked] with the word 
"UNSUBSCRIBE" typed in the subject line.

WEB HOSTING INTERNET ASSOCIATES
1790 Bonhill Rd
Mississauga, On
L4W 1T1