Subject: GET YOUR OWN WEBSITE NOW FOR ONLY 9.95 PER MONTH

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 04:22:08

Are You Paying TOO MUCH for Webspace???

Call Internet Web Hosting Associates Today AT 1 877 213 7949

STOP PAYING $20 OR MORE PER MONTH FOR YOUR WEB SPACE ...

You can CUT Your Web Charges IN HALF ...TODAY!

GET YOUR OWN WEB DOMAIN HOSTED(www.yourcompany.com) for JUST 
$9.95 PER MONTH!

Your new domain includes the latest server technology, multiple 
high-speed OC - 12 redundant backbone connnections, and 
personalized customer support!

Every domain includes ...

- 5 MB WEB STORAGE
- FRONT PAGE 98
- CYBER CASH*
- SECURE SERVER*
- ECOMMERCE ENABLING*
   (ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS)
- CGI-BIN FOR CUSTOM SCRIPTS
- REAL AUDIO/streaming audio*
- AUTOMATED SEARCH ENG. SUBMISSION*
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE ...

.. All for just $9.95 per month!
*these features carry extra surcharges.

Get your own shopping cart for only $59.95 per month with credit 
card processing on line in real time!

Simply transfer your domain and upload your data and you're all 
set to go.
We guarantee 1 hour SETUP with a simple phone call to our 
offices.

Why overpay a server when you can enjoy the features and 
performance of one of the countrys' largest webhosting 
organizations ... for less?  Reserve your space today!

Call 1 877 213 7949 for further information.

Outside of the United States please call 416 352 5710 for further 
information.

All web sites are pre-paid annually with a 90 day money back 
guarantee! A $40 setup fee applies to new customers.

Thank you for subscribing to our mailing list. If you wish no 
further mailings, just email [email-masked] with the word 
"UNSUBSCRIBE" typed in the subject line.

---

From: "B.jay Kaplan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 12:26:48 -0500

NO!