Subject: {{{Brand New}}} You will be paid 40%+10%+5%+2%+1% ads profits simply to surf on-line/off-line! FREE!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:23:12

{{{FREE}}} {{{No Scam}}} {{{No Hype}}} {{{Not MLM}}} {{ Not Pyramid}}}
{{{Not Chain Letters}}}

Dear Online Surfer,

I ran across something on the Internet today that I really do like. It
is a company that will share 40% of their advertising profits with
you. What you have to do is simply surf the web as you normally do
PLUS you can run the ads offline and earn money. This mean that you
can earn money even when you are running other application such as
Microsoft Words/Excel without having connected to the internet. 

All of this is Free of Charge to you! This is possible because you are
valuable potential customer to the advertisers which they can use
special internet ads software to advertise their products and services
to you.

They don't get in your way while online/offline, and they don't make
you visit any special sites, they just have a simple little software
application that sits on your computer, displaying ads and counting
your money.

The application is no bigger than a typical banner ad, and you can
move it around anywhere on your screen, so it really isn't too
distracting. The ultimate thing about the concept is that they not
only pay you to surf the web, but will also pay you when your friends
and family are on-line as well.

For anyone you refer you are going to get 10% profit for 1st level, 5%
for 2nd level, 2% for 3rd level and 1% for 4th level. As this is a
profit sharing basis the income potential is unlimited! 

Use their online calculator to find out instantly why you can easily 
make USD1000+ every month.

The Company had archieve no. 1000 higgest traffic site proven by 
PC DATA! With 500,000 unique member!

>>> Good News! September 29, 1999 is the release date for the CashBar Software!

You can check out and sign up at the link below:-

http://www.utopiad.com/member/getPaid?refId=116483

Best of luck, and be sure to let me know what you think.

Erinne
[email-masked]

**********************************************************************
This is one time message only. I sincerely apologize to you if you
find this  msg annoying as I need fund for my education desparately
and hope these help.
**********************************************************************

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

To Remove pleas send a mail to [email-masked]?subject=REMOVE

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@