Subject: IEEE LANOMS99 - Final Program

From: "LANOMS'99" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:10:09 -0200 (EDT)

You can see the Final Program and to register on-line via Web.

**************************************************************
*       You are very welcome to participate in the           *
*                                                            *
*                      IEEE LANOMS99                         *
*                                                            *
* LATIN AMERICAN NETWORK OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT SYMPOSIUM *
*                                                            *
*            http://www.lrg.ufsc.br/~lanoms99/               *
*                                                            *
*                   Rio Atlantica Hotel                      *
*                Rio de Janeiro - Brazil                     *
*                   December 3-5, 1999                       *
**************************************************************

---

From: "LANOMS'99" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 10:34:45 -0200 (EDT)

MEMBERS          NON-  
                            IEEE,SBC,SBT     MEMBERS
Symposium - Academics           190            220
Symposium - Professionals       290            350
Symposium - Students             60             70
1 Tutorial - Academics           80            100
1 Tutorial - Professionals      125            150
2 Tutorials - Academics         150            170
2 Tutorials - Professionals     225            250
Proceedings (until Nov. 26)      30             30

Please, see the Final Program and Register via Web.

---

From: "LANOMS'99" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 01:34:14 -0200 (EDT)

The organizers of the IEEE LANOMS99 want to say THANK YOU VERY 
MUCH for your attention and contribution associated with the 
realization of the First IEEE LANOMS.

*           Av. Atlantica, 2964 - Copacabana                 *

---

From: [email-masked] (Ian Nandhra)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 06:04:42 -0800

Thank you very much for SPAMMING assorted people with your email. Aside
from the SPAM, you have also included a visible distribution list with the
email.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ATTEND YOUR OWN SYMPOSIUM AND LEARN AT LEAST **SOMETHING**
ABOUT EMAIL AND THE INTERNET.

Pathetic!

--
Ian Nandhra                         Phone : 209 533 4559
NC Laboratories Inc.                FAX   : 209 532 1578
Suite 17-107, 18711 Tiffeni Drive,  email : [email-masked]
Twain Harte, CA 95383, USA.         http//www.nc-labs.com