Subject: energy, and using it in a positive way,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:37:36 +0900

"Finally... A Dream Come True. The product that over 100 Million people have been 
waiting for! Formulated to enhance peoples sexual experience naturally. 

We have the SAFE alternative to Viagra, "that Works." for both Women and Men
Whats in it for You ? We ask that You visit our site- http://216.237.152.177
and see for your self.

The general response, which continues to flood back to us, suggests that when we are aware 
of our sexual energy, and using it in a positive way, we are more likely to become more effective 
in all aspects of our lives.

The most obvious benefits connected with feeling sexual, is that we feel content and secure. Our lives are enriched when we are expressing and satisfying our natural and healthy desires. 

Thank you and have a GREAT Day
______________________________________________________________________________

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply with the
subject "Remove" to:[email-masked]  and this software will automatically block
you from their future mailings.
You MUST put Remove in the Subject line otherwise your message will be Deleted and 
our software won't recognize your remove request
*********************************************************************************