Subject: We need book,software,prod reviewers, keep after review post - iNet News

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:28:58

iNet News Nov 1999 (for reviewers and prospects only)

INet Reviews needs book, software & product reviewers. You may 
request any virtually title or consumer product. Titles are 
shipped directly to you with the freight paid from the publisher 
or manufacturer. You write a brief review and post it to our web 
site. After you write brief review you keep all review titles.

For your review starter information kit send an email message 
with the words STARTER 1114G39 in the message subject line to  
[email-masked] The starter kit contains complete 
information plus a 70 page list of review products others have 
received.

WIN A FREE $300 HP Digital Camera or a $600 Sony DVD 
player.Drawing every 30 days. The winning odds last month were 1 
in 489.

This message is directed for iNet reviewers and referrals only. 
If you received this message by mistake, reply with the single 
word REMOVE to have your name removed from our email message 
database.

If you have trouble responding to this email message, please send 
a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to iNet Reviews, 4015 Holcomb 
Bridge Road, Ste 350-905, Norcross, GA 30092 and we will send you 
the starter kit info.