Subject: !YOUR INTERNET FORTUNE...

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:53:34 +0100

EARN  LIMITLESS RESIDUAL INCOME FROM INTERNET COMMERCE!!

CALL 888-277-7691 TODAY!

We are seeking qualified representatives for our new Internet-based
technology company, which is financed by a well-known, 15-year-old
public corporation.

This parent corporation generates about $1.5 billion-per-year in
gross revenue, and its top representatives earn from $1,000,000
to almost $3,000,000 per year!

Conservative estimates predict that in 5 - 10 years our technology
company will generate between $10 and $20 billion per year, with
our TOP REPRESENTATIVES earning ALMOST UNIMAGINABLY HIGH
INCOMES of at least TEN TIMES GREATER than those of the
parent company!!

Many INTERNET FORTUNES will be created over the next 5 years..

ONE OF THEM MIGHT AS WELL BE YOURS!!!

Almost everyone who is aware of the rapid growth of the Internet
has at some time envisioned themselves:

- Making huge profits from an Internet-based business,
- Working entirely from home,
- Spending quality time with their families, and
- Forever leaving behind the boss, the office, and the daily commute.
- If you have too, then please read on!

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

- Today, only 18% of North Americans have Internet access in their homes.

- However, Internet use is doubling every 100 days!  In it's first
major study of the economic effect of the Internet, the U.S. Commerce
Department said that Internet traffic is doubling every 100 days and
Electronic Commerce should reach $300 Billion by 2002!

- There are 85,000 new Internet customers logging on daily!

- Many different sources have predicted that Internet Commerce will
increase at least twenty-fold in the next 5 years, and that within 10
years, standard retailing of products will largely be replaced by
online selling!

- Experts are predicting that computer sales will drop drastically
over the next few years because most homes will be logging onto the
net using simpler, less expensive Internet Access Devices.

- Some companies are already generating massive revenue by directing
their customers to welcome or portal pages that display ads and banners
tempting them to shop online.  For example, during 1998, America Online
generated 3.2 billion dollars of revenue through its entry page.

ADDITIONALLY:

Market research has shown the more services (such as Internet, long
distance, cellular phone, and paging services) one company can
provide to the same customer, the longer they are likely to
retain that customer.

- If they provide one service, they have less than a 50% chance
of keeping that customer for one year.
- However, if they provide two services, they have a 75% chance
of keeping that customer for 5 years.
- Finally, of a company can provide three or more services to one
customer, they have a 90% chance of keeping that customer for
AT LEAST 10 YEARS!

THEREFORE:

The race is on! Today all major telecommunications companies are competing to:

- Secure their share of the Internet marketplace by acquiring
new Internet users and capturing their online dollars,
- Keep those customers for the next several years by offering
them multiple services in addition to Internet access, and
- Ultimately generate huge profits when E-Commerce explodes and their
customer base spends 40 dollars for every 1 they are spending today!

NOW, IMAGINE IF YOU COULD:

- Sell Internet service.
- Sell your customers an Internet Access Device to connect to that service.
- Profit every month from every Internet account.
- Direct every customer, every time they log on, to your own Online
Supermall wehre they could purchase every imaginable product or service.
- Profit from every online purchase made by every customer.
- Earn enormous residual profits from all business generated by a
potentially huge network of others who you recruit to dupicate
your efforts, and thus
- Capture your share of the E-Commerce now and make a fortune as it grows.

"A wonderful idea for large company" you say, "but a fairy tale for me.."

NOT ANY MORE!

Our company is already "leveling the playing field" and can provide
all the resources and tools you need to help you start our Internet
Business and position yourself today to make a fortune from the
Internet explosion!

We are a rapidly-Growing technology company that is owned and financed
by a 15-year-old international billion-dollar company that is publicly
traded on the NYSE.  We offer a uniquely stable ground floor
opportunity, because our company is backed by an established business
with a Dunn & Bradstreet credit rating of 5A1, the highest rating
available to any business!!

We are currently seeking qualified individuals to independently market
our rapidly-growing nationwide Internet and telecommunications services
and our state-of-the-art Internet Access Device throughout the entire
United States and, in the near future, Canadian and Japanese markets!

WE ARE SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE:

- Excited by the possibility of creating their own Internet fortune.
- Understand why they must begin establishing their Internet presence
today in order to do so.
- Are willing to take immediate action and use our extensive
resources and support to rapidly build their own business.
- Are able to invest between $500 and $1000 to start their business.
- Are serious about starting now!

PLEASE NOTE:

Our company is structured using a network marketing model similar to
that of our 15-year-old parent company.  This allows any individual
to start his or her own business without a huge initial investment
and makes our extensive resources and technology available to all who
wish to use them.  However, we only want serious, motivated individuals
to consider joining our company and do not want our network marketing
structure and relatively low start-up cost to attract the casually
interested.

HOWEVER:

If you ARE serious, this is TRULY THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME (and perhaps
your only real chance) to "MAKE IT BIG" on the Internet!

We can provide you with the following products and technology to
successfully compete in the Internet marketplace:

NATIONWIDE INTERNET ACCESS
We offer our customers state-of-the-art Internet access through a
high-speed backbone.  We have over 2500 dial-in numbers that make us
locally available anywhere in the country.

THE WORLD'S BEST-SELLING INTERNET SCREEN PHONE
We have exclusive rights to market the first and most popular Internet
Access Device in the world!  With this compact unit the average user
can be online, surfing the web, and sending and retrieving email within
10 minutes of taking it out of the box!!  This device is available
now and is selling rapidly.

AN EXTENSIVE E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
We are rapidly developing a comprehensive online store where our
customers will be able to purchase virtually any product or service
they need!  We already have hundreds of thousands of products and
services as well as direct links to several affiliate sites, and we
are adding new items every day!  All transactions are carried out
on our secure servers and all products are shipped promptly.

A PORTAL PAGE LEADING TO OUR E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
We have designed an entry page to the web so that every time any of
your customers or representatives logs on to the Internet to check
their email or to access a website, they view this page which displays
banners and ads directing them to our E-Commerce Store!  And, you
profit every time one of your customers or representatives makes an
online purchase!

MULTIPLE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
We can keep our customers by offering them multiple, state-of-the-art
telecommunications services, including long distance telephone service,
cellular service, digital and alpha-numeric pager accounts, web
hosting, an online university, and more!  Furthermore, as more and more
services deregulate, such as local telephone service and utilities,
we will be competing for all of them!

A COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING WEBSITE
The two top representatives in our organization have designed a
detailed training site which clearly and objectively describes how to
build a successful business.  This website contains essential
information on prospecting, recruiting, training new members, and
acquiring new customers.  Most importantly, as your business grows,
it will dramatically decrease the time you spend training your
representatives and free valuable time for you to continue building
your organization.

SO, AS A REPRESENTATIVE, YOU CAN PROVIDE INDIVIDUALS WITH:

1) An Internet account.
2) A convenient device with which to access the web.
3) An E-Commerce site at which to shop.
4) Direction to that E-Commerce site every time they log on.
5) Multiple other telecommunications services.

ALL THE NECESSARY TOOLS YOU NEED TO:

- CAPTURE A SIGNIFICANT PERCENTAGE OF NEW INTERNET USERS,
- PROFIT FROM ALL E-COMMERCE THEY GENERATE, and
- RAPIDLY EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TO KEEP UP WITH INTERNET GROWTH.

CLEARLY, IF YOU STARTED NOW AND OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS
CAPTURED EVEN A TINY AMOUNT OF THE E-COMMERCE PROFITS
ON THE INTERNET, YOU WOULD CREATE A RESIDUAL INCOME OF
TRULY STAGGERING PROPORTIONS!!

REMEMBER!!
- Our parent company has, over the last 15 years, created annual incomes
of $152,098.00 to $649,550.15 for over 1,000 individuals.
- Its representatives have a millionaires' circle and a 10-million-
dollar circle.
- It did, as a whole, over $1.5 billion in sales last year.
- The revenue ultimately generated by our new company, which will
ride the ensuing tidal wave of Internet Commerce,
WILL LIKELY SURPASS THAT OF THE PARENT COMPANY BY AT LEAST 10 TIMES!!

DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FORTUNES
THAT ARE GOING TO BE CREATED!

LET US HELP YOU START BUILDING..

CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-277-7691 TODAY!!

PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to leave your full mailing address,
you will receive, free of charge or obligation,

A VIDEOTAPE OUTLINING OUR REMARKABLE OPPORTUNITY!

CALL 1-888-277-7691!