Subject: AVT agenda for Washington DC

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 17:55:01 +0000

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

				  Agenda

Wednesday 10th November 1999, 15:30-17:30
=========================================

- Introduction and status update					10
	draft-ietf-avt-fec-08.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-format-guidelines-04.txt 
	draft-ietf-avt-rtpsample-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mib-07.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-tones-02.txt

- RTP and the audio/video profile					30
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-07.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interop-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtptest-02.txt

- RTP Payload Format for Real-Time Pointers
	draft-ietf-avt-pointer-00.txt			(Civanlar)	 5

- RTP Payload for text conversation		
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-text-02.txt			(Hellstrom)	 5

- RTP Payload Format for DV Format Video
	draft-ietf-avt-dv-video-01.txt			(Kobayashi)	10

- RTP Payload Format for 12 bits, 20bits and 24 bits DV Audio
	draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-00.txt			(Kobayashi) 	10

- A RTCP-based Retransmission Protocol for Unicast RTP Streaming Multimedia
	draft-podolsky-avt-rtprx-00.txt 		(Yano)		10

- RTP Payload Format for MPEG-2 AAC Streams
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mpeg2aac-01.txt		(Basso)		10

- A More Loss-Tolerant RTP Payload Format for MP3 Audio
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mp3-01.txt			(Finlayson)	10

- Extension of RTP payload Type for Multiple Program MPEG Transport Stream
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mp2t-00.txt (sent to list)	(Liu)		10

Thursday 11th November 1999, 09:00-11:30
========================================

- Transport of MPEG-4
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mpeg4-02.txt			(Basso)		 5
	draft-guillemot-genrtp-01.txt			(Christ)	 5
	draft-jnb-mpeg4av-rtp-00.txt			(Kikuchi)	 5
	Liason statement from MPEG (29n3290.zip)
	draft-singer-rtp-qtfile-01.txt
	Discussion							45

- Multiplexing
	draft-koren-avt-crtp-enhance-00.txt 		(Thompson)	10
	draft-tulai-avt-dynamic-nx64-00.txt		(Tulai)		10
	Discussion							30

- Charter Bashing							10

The documents mentioned are available from:
  http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/avt-charter.html
  http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/misc/avt/IETF46/internet-drafts/

NOTE to presenters: The purpose of these slots on the AVT schedule is
not to present what's in the draft, but to identify what problems were
resolved, or what issues still remain open, and to make it clear what
action from the working group is requested so we can discuss it. Please
confirm with us that you will be able to make the presentations listed.

NOTE to attendees: Since the presenters aren't supposed to present their
drafts, it follows that the attendees are responsible for having read the
drafts already or they may be disappointed!

At the Oslo meeting, we had too many brand new drafts to cover so we did
not have adequate time for discussion.  We'll try to manage that more
carefully this time.  

We also plan to hold a separate design team meeting to discuss transport of 
MPEG-4. Those who would be interested in attending such a meeting should
contact us so we can arrange for a room. This is for those who have been
active in the discussion of MPEG-4 and the MPEG-4 payload format - we will
report back to the rest of the group during the Thursday session.

Colin & Steve