Subject: CERN MBone Announcement: Next LEPC

From: Daniel Davids <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:37:37 +0100 (MET)

CERN is pleased to announce the MBONE broadcast of the

                          LEP Experiments Committee
                          =========================
                           Tuesday 9 November 1999

Place: CERN Main Auditorium

*** Times are UTC+1 ***

                  Reports on the LEP machine
                  --------------------------
  09:00 - 09:30   Status of LEP (Andy Butterworth)

                  Reports on the LEP experiments
                  ------------------------------
  09:30 - 10:00   OPAL (Patricia Ward)
  10:00 - 10:30   ALEPH (Alain Blondel)

  10:30 - 11:00   Coffee break

  11:00 - 11:30   DELPHI (Jesus Marco)
  11:30 - 12:00   L3 (Ghita Rahal-Callot)

        ----------------------------------------------------------

        The MBONE Broadcast is Announced via 'sdr' as  "CERN LEPC"
        The 'vat'&'vic' Applications will be Used with a 'ttl=127'

                  Audio   Addr 224.2.174.8     Port 31974
                  Video   Addr 224.2.234.43    Port 53004

                  ---------------------------------------

          The Sessions are Recorded Using the 'wrtp' Applications
            They can be Downloaded from the following Web-Site:
            "http://csvod1.cern.ch/cgi-bin/nph-MBone-sessions/"

            ---------------------------------------------------

  In Case of Questions or Problems Please Contact: "[email-masked]"