Subject: [Fwd: Query on RTP]

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:28:20 -0500

this belongs on rem-conf, which handles RTP questions.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       200 Executive Drive
Chief Scientist                             Suite 120 
dynamicsoft                                 West Orange, NJ 07052
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (732) 741-4778
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (732) 741-7244
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

Subject: Query on RTP
From: "Anil . H" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 20:06:02 +0530

Hi,
I would like to know if it is mandatory to implement Mixers ans
Translators at the terminal.

Regards
Anil