Subject: AGAIN: Creating Simultaneous Mbone and RealMedia Streams...

From: Chris van der Merwe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:11:38 +0100

Sorry, I just checked my original message (reprinted below just to show 
what a pig's ear I made of my explaination). I meant to say that we'd like 
to broadcast to Mbone and REALSERVER at the same time - I guess we could 
just split the original source to two servers, but I'm wandering if there 
is a software solution.

Also: We're considering taking existing Mbone sessions and feeding them to 
RealServer to be transmitted as RealMedia broadcasts - has anyone had any 
experience doing this?
Basically looking at using RealServer with the Mbone.

Sorry for my lack of detail yesterday.

Regards
  Chris

-----Original Message-----
From:	Chris van der Merwe [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Thursday, December 09, 1999 10:22 AM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Creating Simultaneous Mbone and RealMedia Streams...

Hi;

We're interested in creating presentations broadcast to the Mbone and to 
RealPlayers. Has anyone had any experience doing this and maybe have some 
advice or cautionary warnings to share?

Also is there a way to convert incoming mbone streams to RealMedia streams 
on the fly?

Regards
  Chris