Subject: Grow Lush, Healthy Houseplants Effortlessly!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 08:08:45 -0800

Do your potted plants suffer from overwatering or underwatering?

Do you love having plants but don't have a lot of spare time?

Let PLANTMATE automatically and precisely water and feed
your potted plants for up to TWO WEEKS!

Visit <http://plant.financialsources.net/?lush-ext>  to learn about 
PLANTMATE's patented Micropore Technology  watering system, 
guaranteed to help your indoor and outdoor potted plants grow up 
to 50% faster and stay healthy.

ALL FOR LESS THAN $5.00 EACH!

With our MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, you can't lose!

You'll also receive a FREE BONUS GIFT with your order!

Visit  <http://plant.financialsources.net/?lush-ext/?lush-ext> today to order 
your PLANTMATE:  "The SIMPLE, EASY and INEXPENSIVE way 
to grow healthy, beautiful potted plants!

CHRISTMAS DELIVERY:  An excellent gift item for the Plant-Lover in 
the family!  Order by 12/20/99 for prompt delivery, in time for Christmas.

_______________________________________________________
REMOVAL - You may be removed automatically from future mailing
from the sender, at no cost to you, by simply clicking on the following
link, to send a blank return email with the word "REMOVE" on the 
subject line.

<mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=REMOVE>

Your request WILL be honored.
_______________________________________________________