Subject: jrtplib v2.4

From: Jori <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:12:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody !

I just wanted to let you know that there is a new version of jrtplib, a
RTP library which I wrote. It is an object-oriented library, written in
C++. You can find out more about it at this url:

http://lumumba.luc.ac.be/jori/jrtplib/jrtplib.html
(note that this is a different url than the one I specified for the
previous versions)

Changes from version 2.3 include:
 - some bugfixes
 - support for both sending and receiving RTCP APP packets
 - support for RTP Header extensions

Bye,
Jori

BTW: I've also put my thesis (for my university degree) online, in case
anybody is interested. The subject is 'Voice over IP in networked virtual
environments'. Just go to http://lumumba.luc.ac.be/jori/ and you'll find
it...