Subject: [AVT] DSR draft revised

From: Qiaobing Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:10:21 -0600

Hi, all,

The revised DSR over RTP draft has been submitted. The new version (v01)
incorporates all the feedback and comments made so far during the WG
last call.

There is _no_ technical change made in this revision. However, thanks to
the careful review and commenting by John Lazzaro, Priscilla Walther,
and others, quite some editorial changes are made and I hope these
changes will greatly improve the readability of the document.

Here is a list of some of the editorial changes made:

1. Added a list of acronyms to improve readability.

2. The payload diagram is made more clear by showing the RTP header.

3. More sub-section headers are added to make the discussion more
structured.

4. A new section is added to explain the usage of RTP header fields, per
John's suggestion.

5. Missing text for "Encoding considerations" is added in section 6.

6. References are grouped into normative and informative.

7. A reference to ROHC hc is added as informative.

The new version should appear on the IETF web-site soon.

regards,
-Qiaobing Xie
Motorola

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt