Subject: [AVT] AVT meeting in Minneapolis

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:50:10 -0500

Folks,

The AVT working group is scheduled for two slots at the 53rd IETF meeting
in Minneapolis. On the tentative agenda, these are 9:00 to 11:30am on
Wednesday 20th March and 1:00 to 3:00pm on Thursday 21st March. These 
dates are subject to change - do not use them to plan travel.

Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
chairs by 4th March.

You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
is Friday, February 22nd, 5:00pm EST. Unless you have prior approval from
the working group chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with the
format draft-yourname-avt-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00 drafts
received after February 22nd will not be accepted.

All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Friday, March 1st, at
5:00pm EST. Drafts which do not make the cutoff date will not be discussed
at the meeting.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:57:18 -0500

A reminder that updates to existing Internet drafts are due this Friday,
March 1st, at 5:00pm EST. Drafts which do not make the cutoff date will 
not be discussed at the meeting. Those wanting agenda time should contact
the working group chairs as soon as possible. 

Note that the draft IETF agenda now has AVT meeting at 3:30-5:30pm on
Monday and 3:30-5:30pm on Wednesday. 

Colin