Subject: [AVT] Meeting in Atlanta

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:28:03 -0400

A reminder that the internet draft cutoff for -00 drafts is one week from
today. 
Colin

------- Forwarded Message
>The AVT working group is scheduled for two slots at the 55th IETF meeting
>in Atlanta. On the tentative agenda, these are 9:00 to 11:30am on Tuesday
>19th November, and 1:00 to 3:00pm on Wednesday 20th November. These dates
>are subject to change - do not use them to plan travel.
>
>Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
>chairs by 4th November. Submitting a draft does not automatically provide
>agenda time. 
>
>You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
>is Monday, 28th October at 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00). Unless you have prior
>approval from the chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with the
>format draft-yourname-avt-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00 drafts
>received after 28th October will not be accepted. 
>
>All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, 4th November
>at 9:00am EST.
>
>Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
>discussed at the meeting.
>
>Colin
>_______________________________________________
>Audio/Video Transport Working Group
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
------- End of Forwarded Message
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt