Subject: [AVT] Surround audio implementations?

From: "Flaks, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:55:39 -0700

Phil,

We have been developing technology for Dolby Digital (AC-3) over RTP.  We
have some hardware and software solutions.  None of this technology has been
proven for Internet streaming, but it is possible we might be able to help
you.

Can you send me more details?

Sincerely,
Jason Flaks

Jason Flaks
Technology strategy - Home networking
Dolby Laboratories
100 Potrero Ave
San Francisco, CA 94103
P: 415-558-0373
F: 415-863-1373

--------------------
This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not
the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on
this message is strictly prohibited.