Subject: [AVT] Meeting in Atlanta

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:15:36 -0400

The AVT working group is scheduled for two slots at the 55th IETF meeting
in Atlanta. On the tentative agenda, these are 9:00 to 11:30am on Tuesday
19th November, and 1:00 to 3:00pm on Wednesday 20th November. These dates
are subject to change - do not use them to plan travel.

Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
chairs by 4th November. Submitting a draft does not automatically provide
agenda time. 

You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
is Monday, 28th October at 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00). Unless you have prior
approval from the chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with the
format draft-yourname-avt-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00 drafts
received after 28th October will not be accepted. 

All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, 4th November
at 9:00am EST.

Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
discussed at the meeting.

Colin
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt