Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: DSR and SMPTE292 payload formats

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:16:31 -0400

This is to announce a working group last call for comments on the following
two drafts:

	RTP Payload Format for ETSI ES 201 108 Distributed Speech
	Recognition Encoding
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-04.txt

	RTP Payload Format for SMPTE 292M Video
	draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-07.txt

Please send any final comments on these drafts to the [email-masked] mailing
list by Friday, 25th October 2002. If no substantive comments are received
by that time, it is our intention to submit these drafts for publication as
proposed standard RFCs.

Colin
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:29:53 -0400

A reminder that the working group last call for these drafts ends on
Friday. Please send any final comments to the mailing list.
Colin

---

From: Arnstein David <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:34:57 -0700

>Friday. Please send any final comments to the mailing list.

I have some questions about draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-07.txt. This 
proposal addresses the carriage of uncompressed HDTV video (SMPTE-292M) 
through RTP.

Does the IETF draft propose that the horizontal blanking interval data be 
transmitted?

Does equipment exist that uses the horizontal blanking interval in 
SMPTE-292M to transmit audio or other data?

If the IETF draft does not propose to transmit the horizontal blanking 
interval data, would the authors of this draft prefer a separate draft 
proposal to cover the transmission of this data?  Or would it be preferable 
to amend the existing draft draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-07.txt to include 
this option?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

David Arnstein
[email-masked]