Subject: [AVT] (no subject)

From: "Kumar Premendra (IFIN DC COM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:50:26 +0530

Hello,

I have some doubt while implementing RTP/RTCP....please clarify my doubt if
possible.

Q.  We must send RTCP packet  in compound packet format ,Always ?
 If not, how do we identify whether received packet is  normal RTCP packet
or compound packet.

Thanks in advance
prem

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:31:13 +0200

Hi,

RTCP packets are always compound packets. A RTCP compound packet must 
consist of at least RR and SDES or SR and SDES packets. Other packet 
types may also be present.

I hope that you are using draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-12 when implementing.

Best Regards

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]