Subject: [AVT] Agenda item RTP Payload Format for iLBC Speech/iLBC codec

From: "Alan Duric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:19:09 +0200

Hi all,

here is some info about the agenda item:

RTP Payload Format for iLBC Speech/iLBC codec 	(Duric)     15min
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-02.txt

and the issues that will be addressed/discussed at the meeting on
Monday, July the 14th:

- details about the changes made from 01 versions 
- feedback and results of the iLBC codec spec review 
- resolve potential issue with the use of "mode" parameter in SDP
"a=fmtp" attribute, for the RTP Payload Format draft
- next steps 
- time slot for Q&A 

Drafts are available under the following links: 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-02.txt -
iLBC codec spec 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-02.txt - RTP
payload profile for iLBC

Best regards,
Alan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
| www.ilbcfreeware.org - For the Internet World, Royalty Free for all |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

________________________________________________________________________
____________
Cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi hanc marginis exiguitas
non caperet. 

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt