Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-03.txt - resend

From: "Edwards, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:32:36 -0700

Greetings,

The Internet-Draft - draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-03.txt - has been posted.  

Some time passed before this version was submitted.  Most of the time was
spent discussing if potential reconciliation with work that was taking place
in ISO/IEC JTC1 SC 29 WG 01 (JPEG) was in order.  After lengthy discussions
it was agreed by the experts in WG 01 that there were different goals and
application areas targeted for our respective work and that the JP2/RTP
proposal (draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-03.txt) should move forward in IETF as
is.  

So at this stage we are ready to move to Last Call if the AVT experts have
no objections to the current draft.  

Please advise and comment.

Best regards,

Eric

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt