Subject: [AVT] TFRC in linux

From: "Saverio Mascolo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:54:40 +0200

Dear all,

 at your best knoweledge, where the best current implementation of TFRC in
Linux could be find?

Thanks for the attention and regards,

Saverio Mascolo

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Ladan Gharai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:50:51 -0400

Saverio:

I am currently working on an implementation of TFRC for RTP/UDP and  
hope to have it completed soon.  This implementation is based on the  
UCL  common multimedia library  
(http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/common/).

For more information on this RTP profile please see  
draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-02.txt  
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile 
-02.txt)

Ladan