Subject: [AVT] Networking 2005

From: Herman Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:10:58 -0400 (EDT)

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email
--------------------------------------------------------------------

IFIP NETWORKING 2005 -- CALL FOR PAPERS
University of Waterloo, Waterloo Ontario Canada
May 2 - 6, 2005
http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/Networking2005/topics/call_papers.html

Due date for submissions: November 8, 2004

Networking 2005 is the fourth event in the series of International
Conferences on Networking, organized by the IFIP Technical Committee on
Communication Systems (TC 6). Previous events were held in Paris
(France) in 2000, Pisa (Italy) in 2002, and Athens (Greece) in 2004.

Based on the success of this biannual event, IFIP TC 6 decided to hold
the Networking conference every year starting in 2005. Networking 2005
will take place between May 2 and 6, at the University of Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada.

The conference is organized by the University of Waterloo and sponsored
by the IFIP working groups on Network and Internetwork Architectures (WG
6.2), Performance of Communication Systems (WG 6.3), Wireless
Communications (WG 6.8), and Photonic Networking (WG 6.10).

Networking 2005 will be structured along three tracks:

Networking Technologies, Services and Protocols
Performance of Computer and Communication Networks
Mobile and Wireless Communications Systems

For more information on topics of interest and submission guidelines,
please visit the conference Web page at:
http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/Networking2005/index.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt