Subject: RE: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda for IETF 61 in Washington D.C.

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:40:01 +0200

Magnus,
In the status please add draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-00.txt so we
can progress it
Roni Even

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Magnus Westerlund
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 5:40 PM
To: IETF AVT WG
Subject: Re: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda for IETF 61 in Washington D.C.

Hi,

Here is a new version of the agenda. We would like to finalize the
agenda on Monday, so please send any comments ASAP.

Have a nice weekend reading drafts

Magnus

---------------------------------

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Monday, 8 November 2004, 15:30-17:30
====================================

Introduction and Status Update                                 (Chairs)
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-06.txt                    20
min
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-06.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-03.txt
          draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-02.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09.txt

RTCP XR MIB                                         (Clark & Pendleton)
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-00.txt                        15
min

Open issues in RFC 2833bis                                     (Taylor)
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt                         15
min

Far End Camera Control protocol                                  (Even)
          draft-even-avt-h224-00.txt                               15
min

Thursday, 11 November 2004, 13:00-15:00
======================================

Introduction                                                   (Chairs)
                                                                    5
min

RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control                      (Gharai)
          draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-03.txt                       25
min

RTP Timestamp Usage for Variable Sample Rate Audio Codecs      (Chairs)
          draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt             (Wenger)
          Discussion on mailing list                               30
min

RTP Payload and File Format for VMR-WB                         (Ahmadi)
          draft-ietf-avt-vmr-wb-file-format-00.txt                 15
min
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-05.txt

RTP Payload Format for AMR and AMR-WB                      (Westerlund)
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-00.txt                        15
min

RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000                                (Leung)
          draft-ietf-avt-jpeg2000-06.txt                           15
min

                                  - * -

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt