Subject: [AVT] Discussion of draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:41:39 -0700

Dear AVT Chairs,

Since the agenda/schedule of the AVT meetings has unexpectedly changed yesterday, and given that some people like myself would not be able to attend the Monday meeting, it would be greatly appreciated if the discussion of draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt is rescheduled for Thursday afternoon so that we can attend and contribute to the discussion.

Your consideration is appreciated in advance.

Regards

-Sassan Ahmadi

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:09:03 +0100

Sassan,

On 28 Oct 2004, at 18:41, <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Since the agenda/schedule of the AVT meetings has unexpectedly changed 
> yesterday, and given that some people like myself would not be able to 
> attend the Monday meeting, it would be greatly appreciated if the 
> discussion of draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt is rescheduled 
> for Thursday afternoon so that we can attend and contribute to the 
> discussion.

As I said in reply to your private request on the same subject, we'll 
try to arrange this. Note, however, that it becomes very difficult to 
arrange the meeting agenda if participants only attend for a subset of 
the meeting. I would strongly urge members of the working group to 
either attend for the entire IETF meeting, or to wait until the final 
IETF agenda is posted before arranging their travel.

The dates for agenda slots frequently changes at the last minute. It is 
not advisable to use the early draft IETF agenda to arrange travel 
(indeed, the agenda is still changing as conflicts between working 
groups are resolved).

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/