Subject: [AVT] AVT agenda time in Washington

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:29:13 +0200

Hi,

Anyone desiring any agenda time during the AVT WG session as the 61th 
IETF meeting in Washington D.C. needs to submit a request for that time.

All requests needs to be sent to the chairs before 24.00 CET on Monday 
the 25th of October.

The request shall be sent to BOTH chairs. In the request include the
following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt