Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:01:48 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones and 
			  Telephony Signals
	Author(s)	: H. Schulzrinne, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt
	Pages		: 91
	Date		: 2004-10-22
	
This memo describes how to carry dual-tone multifrequency (DTMF) 
      signaling, other tone signals and telephony events in RTP packets. 
      This memo preserves the content standardized by RFC 2833, but 
      clarifies its use through reorganization of the text, addition of 
      tutorial content, and addition of normative text describing the 
      detailed application of the content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt