Subject: [AVT] Preliminary Agenda for IETF 61 in Washington

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:53:09 +0200

Hi AVTers

This is the preliminary agenda for AVT. If you spot any errors or are 
missing from the agenda and have some issues to discuss, please contact 
the chairs ASAP. Please use the below template when submitting requests:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Please note that the session schedule is not yet fixed, thus the date 
and times for the AVT sessions may move.

Cheers

Magnus

---- Start of Agenda -----

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

WEDNESDAY, November 10, 2004 09:00-11:30
========================================

Introduction and Status Update				       (Chairs)
	         						 20 min
MIDI
RFC 2032 bis
RFC 2429 bis
draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-02.txt

RTP Timestamp usage for variable sample rate audio codecs      (Wenger)
	draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt	       (Chairs)
	Mail Discussion						 30 min

Open issues in RFC 2833bis				       (Taylor)
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt			 15 min

VMR-WB RTP Payload and File Format Internet Drafts	       (Ahmadi)
	draft-ietf-avt-vmr-wb-file-format-00.txt		 15 min
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-05.txt

Update of RTP payload format for AMR and AMR-WB		   (Westerlund)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-00.txt			 15 min

Changes in JPEG 2000 Video RTP Payload Format			(Leung)
	draft-ietf-avt-jpeg2000-06.txt				 15 min

RTCP XR MIB					    (Clark & Pendleton)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-00.txt			 15 min

Far End Camera Control protocol					 (Even)
draft-even-avt-h224-00.txt					 15 min

THURSDAY, November 11, 2004 1300-1500

[Nothing]

---- End of Agenda ----
-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt