Subject: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda for IETF 61 in Washington D.C.

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:03:01 +0200

Hi,

As Colin announced AVT is now Monday and Thursday. We also received one 
more request for agenda time. Thus I have moved around a few things. 
People that had requested Wednesday are scheduled on the Monday session. 
Please send any comments as soon as possible.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
        Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Monday, November 8, 2004 15:30-17:30
========================================

Introduction and Status Update				       (Chairs)  
	         						 20 min
MIDI
RFC 2032 bis
RFC 2429 bis
draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-02.txt

RTP Timestamp usage for variable sample rate audio codecs      (Wenger)
	draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt	       (Chairs)
	Mail Discussion						 30 min

VMR-WB RTP Payload and File Format Internet Drafts	       (Ahmadi)
	draft-ietf-avt-vmr-wb-file-format-00.txt		 15 min
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-05.txt

Update of RTP payload format for AMR and AMR-WB		   (Westerlund)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-00.txt			 15 min

Changes in JPEG 2000 Video RTP Payload Format			(Leung)
	draft-ietf-avt-jpeg2000-06.txt				 15 min

RTCP XR MIB					    (Clark & Pendleton)
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-00.txt			 15 min

THURSDAY, November 11, 2004 1300-1500

Introduction						       (Chairs)
								  5 min

RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control			(Ladan)
draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-03.txt				 25 min

Open issues in RFC 2833bis				       (Taylor)
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt			 15 min

Far End Camera Control protocol					 (Even)
draft-even-avt-h224-00.txt					 15 min

                                - * -

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:39:51 +0200

Hi,

Here is a new version of the agenda. We would like to finalize the
agenda on Monday, so please send any comments ASAP.

Have a nice weekend reading drafts

Magnus

---------------------------------

Monday, 8 November 2004, 15:30-17:30
====================================

Introduction and Status Update                                 (Chairs)
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-06.txt                    20 min
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-06.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-03.txt
          draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-02.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09.txt

Thursday, 11 November 2004, 13:00-15:00
======================================

Introduction                                                   (Chairs)
                                                                    5 min

RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control                      (Gharai)
          draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-03.txt                       25 min

RTP Timestamp Usage for Variable Sample Rate Audio Codecs      (Chairs)
          draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt             (Wenger)
          Discussion on mailing list                               30 min

RTP Payload and File Format for VMR-WB                         (Ahmadi)
          draft-ietf-avt-vmr-wb-file-format-00.txt                 15 min
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-05.txt

RTP Payload Format for AMR and AMR-WB                      (Westerlund)
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-00.txt                        15 min

RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000                                (Leung)
          draft-ietf-avt-jpeg2000-06.txt                           15 min

                                  - * -

-- 

Magnus Westerlund