Subject: [AVT] Document Action: 'Requirements for Header Compression over MPLS' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:51:43 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Requirements for Header Compression over MPLS '
   <draft-ietf-avt-hc-mpls-reqs-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group.
It was reviewed as well by the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Allison Mankin and Jon Peterson.

RFC Editor Note:

OLD:
   These MPLS
   signaling protocol extensions need coordination with other working 
   groups (e.g., MPLS).
NEW:  
   The specific MPLS signaling protocol extensions to support these
   approved requirements need to be developed as a well-coordinated
   separate document in the MPLS working group.
   The IETF needs to support a coordinated process for the two solution
   documents, though they are in separate areas.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt