Subject: [AVT] When drafts become RFC's ?

From: Alejandro Cabrera Obed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:23:34 -0300

Dear people,

I'm developing a work about HDTV/IP and I'm taking into account the
following drafts (among others):

"RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed Video"

"RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control"

So I ask you: how long do you think these draft will become RFC's ???
Is it valid to say that the experiences with these draft were
successful in order to apply them  at my research work ???

Really thanks, greetings !!!

Alejandro

-- 
Alejandro Cabrera Obed
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:09:55 +0100

> "RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed Video"

This has been approved for publication and is with the RFC Editor  
now. The RFC will likely be available in the next couple of months.

> "RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control"

This is still under development in the working group. We don't yet  
have a time scale for completion.

Colin