Subject: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-14.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:48:33 +0200

This time for real!

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload Format
for 3GPP Timed Text. Please send any final comments on this draft to the
mailing list by 2nd June 2005. If no substantive technical comments are
received by that time, we intend to request the IESG to consider this
for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-14.txt

If you have reviewed it and found nothing worth commenting on, please 
send the list anyway a note stating that you have reviewed it.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt