Subject: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-3gpp-timed-text-14.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:00:41 +0200

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload Format 
for 3GPP Timed Text. Please send any final comments on this draft to the 
mailing list by 1st June 2005. If no substantive technical comments are 
received by that time, we intend to request the IESG to consider this 
for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:10:39 +0200

Sorry,

I jumped the gun here. The draft is not yet officially available. I will 
reissue the WG last call when it becomes available. Hopefully tomorrow. 
So consider yourself noticed about this.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund