Subject: [AVT] Question about replay list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 20:10:56 +0530

I have a question about the replay list (RFC 3711) that is maintained
for replay protection.

Consider that a session is receiving packets from different sources
(each with at unique SSRC), does the replay list have to be maintained
for
each stream of RTP packets (with the same SSRC value)?

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Mark Baugher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 07:59:24 -0700

> each stream of RTP packets (with the same SSRC value)?
Yes.  See 3.2.1 of RFC 3711.  There is a replay list per crypto context 
- and a crypto context per stream.

Mark