Subject: [AVT] time slot for MD presentation

From: Andrea Lorenzo VITALI <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:48:48 +0200

I would like to ask for a 15min time slot on friday 11th november
to discuss the proposed draft on Multiple Description 
standard-compatible framework (draft-vitali-ietf-avt-mdc-lc-00.txt).

Best regards,

   Andrea

-- 
  ______________________________________________________________

   Andrea VITALI                            [email-masked]

   tel (+39) 039 603 7244             mobile (+39) 347 93 08 433
   fax (+39) 039 603 6129

   STMicroelectronics
   Centro Direzionale COLLEONI - Palazzo "DIALETTICA"
   20041 Agrate Brianza (MI) ITALY
  ______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt