Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-ext-01

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:02:40 +0200

This announces the working group last call for "RTP Payload Format for 
Uncompressed Video: Additional Colour Sampling Modes" to be published as 
proposed standard. Unless substantial issues has been raised before 
12.00 CET the 20th of October we will request publication of this document.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-ext-01.txt

Magnus Westerlund
AVT-chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:59:34 +0200

Hi,

This working group last call has now ended. As no issues has been raised 
  we will now request publication of this draft.

cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]