Subject: [AVT] Submission to JCOMSS --> New Deadline!!

From: Luigi Patrono <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:51:50 +0200

(We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this email. Please 
forward this announcement to your colleagues.)

Journal of Communication Software and Systems (JCOMSS)
Special issue on FUTURE WIRELESS SYSTEMS

Dear Colleague,
the international Journal of Communication Software and Systems 
(JCOMSS) will publish research papers on wireless networks in a 
Special issue on
FUTURE WIRELESS SYSTEMS (New submission deadline --> November 30, 2005 !!).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JCOMSS is a high-quality quarterly archival journal, published by the 
Croatian Communication and Information Society (CCIS), the Sister 
Society of the IEEE ComSoc, in cooperation with University of Split.
JCOMSS focuses on high-quality, international reviewed papers that 
advance the state-of-art and applications in communications software 
engineering and communications systems particularly including new 
techniques, reports on experiments with analysis of performances, and 
prototypes. The subjects covered by this journal include all aspects 
in communications, software engineering and systems in wire and 
wireless communications and multimedia technologies.
JCOMSS is an all-electronic processing journal, offering typically 6 
months window for final decision about publishing for well prepared 
regular papers that are accepted after one round of review. Each 
additional review round extends the window for approximately 2-3 months.
More information about the JCOMSS including details on the submission 
process and authors kit is available on the website: 
http://www.ccis.hr/global.htm .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a pleasure for us to invite you to submit your work in this 
special issue of JCOMSS. Attached is the CfP for the Special Issue of JCOMSS.
High-quality, original, unpublished contributions will be considered 
for the issue.

Please note that the paper submission should be done only  by using 
the JCOMSS Management System available at the http://www.ccis.hr/jcomss.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of 
the Guest Editors:

Mario De Blasi, University of Lecce, Italy, 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]
Dinko Begusic, University of Slit, Croatia, 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]
Enrica Filippi, STMicroelectronics, Agrate, Italy, 
<mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked]

Topics include but not limited to these, associated with wireless 
communication:
*  Integration between wired and wireless networks
*  Interoperability among heterogeneous wireless networks
* Ad Hoc wireless networks
* Sensor networks
* Satellite networks
* WLAN and WMAN
* Performance analysis of wireless networks
* Quality of Service in wireless networks
* Mobile Internet
*  Power Saving in wireless networks.

Sincerely,
The Guest Editors

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt