Subject: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-extension-02

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:57:27 +0100

This is to announce a working group last call on the "Real-Time 
Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload Format for the Variable-Rate Multimode 
Wideband (VMR-WB) Extension Audio Codec" which will update RFC-to-be 
<draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb>. Please send any final comments on this 
draft to the mailing list by 21st November 2005 (one extra week due to 
the IETF meeting). If no substantive technical comments are received by 
that time, we intend to request the IESG to consider this for 
publication as a proposed standard RFC.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt