Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-05.txt

From: Ladan Gharai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:29:24 -0400

AVT'ers:

As some of you have already noticed, I have submitted a revised  
version of  draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-05.txt and it is now  
available at:
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-tfrc- 
profile-05.txt

The following changes have been made (from -04):

  - changed references to milliseconds to microseconds
  - added text on wrap around time of the send timestamps (~71 minutes)
  - added text on how the Loss Event Rate, p, is represented in the  
RR extensions

This draft will not be discussed at the Vancouver IETF. Please send  
your comments to the list.

Ladan

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt