Subject: [AVT] AVT meeting in Vancouver

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:28:51 +0200

Hi,

We are getting close to the next IETF meeting and it is time to start 
requesting AVT agenda time. We have requested an 2.5 hours slot. This 
time is intended for the following:

- Discussion of important drafts fundamental for the complete RTP
   framework.
- Discussion of issues that hasn't been possible to resolve on the
   mailing list.
- Discussion of new work that falls outside of our current charter.
- Discussion of important AVT relevant work in other WGs

So if you want time for discussing your issues in AVT. Then you are
required to request time. These request shall contain the below
information. Any agenda time request shall be sent to BOTH chairs before 
24.00 CET the 24th of October.

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Please note:
17th of October, 9.00 ET, Draft deadline for 00 versions of drafts.
24th of October, 9.00 ET, Draft deadline for >=01 versions of draft

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:38:07 +0100

On 7 Oct 2005, at 16:28, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> We are getting close to the next IETF meeting and it is time to  
> start requesting AVT agenda time. We have requested an 2.5 hours slot.

Note that the IETF agenda has AVT scheduled for 09:00-11:30 on Friday  
11th November.

Colin

---

From: "Alan Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:00:49 -0400

Magnus, Colin

I would like to request an agenda time slot to discuss the RTCP XR MIB and RTP MIB drafts.  The objectives would be to (i)see if we have reached closure on the XR MIB draft and see if the WG feels that it is ready for last call and (ii) to outline proposed changes to the RTP MIB.  I will be submitting an updated XR MIB draft this weekend and will at least circulate a draft RTP MIB to the list and potentially will submit this to the IETF. 

Title: RTCP XR MIB and RTP MIB Updates

Presenter: Alan Clark and Amy Pendleton

Draft References: draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-03.txt & RTP MIB draft (title TBD)

Requested time: 20 minutes

Regards

Alan

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:52:26 +0200

Hi,

If you have forgotten to send in your agenda request, do it ASAP!

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund