Subject: [AVT] RFC2833: transport of the End of event

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:47:49 +0100

Hello,

 in the RFC2833 bis, it is specified that the final packet for each event 
should be sent a total of three times at the interval source for update. 
Two of these packets are only for redundancy purpose so I would like to 
know if they take the position of one voice packet in the traffic (First 
option below) or if they are generated in addition to the voice traffic 
(Second option below). Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Yannick STEPHAN

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:41:06 -0500

They would be sent in addition to the voice packets.  You could think of 
  combining the two, though that complicates your SDP.

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>