Subject: [AVT] Milestones past due

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:26:18 +0000

The AVT working group has the following milestones that have now passed:

> Sep 05  Submit RTP/SAVPF profile for Proposed Standard
> Sep 05  Submit RTCP/SSM draft for Proposed Standard
> Nov 05  Submit update of RTP MIB for Proposed or Draft Standard
> Nov 05  Submit RTP Profile for TFRC for Proposed Standard
> Nov 05  Submit RTCP XR MIB for Proposed Standard

Can the authors of these drafts please comment on their status, and  
expected completion time.

> Nov 05  Submit Framing of RTP for TLS for Proposed Standard

As discussed at the Vancouver meeting, we intend to remove this work  
item from our charter unless someone expresses interest in doing the  
work.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Ladan Gharai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:20:48 -0500

Colin:

I am currently revising draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-05 according to  
on going discussions on the mailing list. Once all changes have been  
made and have been agreed upon, I hope to have the draft complete the  
AVT Last Call before the march IETF meeting.

Ladan

On Dec 15, 2005, at 4:26 AM, Colin Perkins wrote:

> As discussed at the Vancouver meeting, we intend to remove this  
> work item from our charter unless someone expresses interest in  
> doing the work.
>
> Colin
>

---

From: Alan Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:27:34 -0500

Colin

Following the last AVT meeting a considerable amount of rework is needed 
incorporate changes to the RTCP XR MIB and align the RTP and RTCP XR 
MIBs.  I plan to do this over the Christmas break and get new drafts out 
in early January

Alan