Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for Video Codec 1 (VC-1)
	Author(s)	: A. Klemets
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-03.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2005-12-13
	
This memo specifies an RTP payload format for encapsulating Video 
   Codec 1 (VC-1) compressed bit streams, as defined by the Society of 
   Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) standard, SMPTE 421M.  
   SMPTE is the main standardizing body in the motion imaging industry 
   and the SMPTE 421M standard defines a compressed video bit stream 
   format and decoding process for television.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Anders Klemets" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:01:24 -0800

The new draft addresses all the comments Magnus had on version -02.

Magnus already found a couple of editorial issues in version -03.  He
wanted the word "not" to be changed to upper-case in one place, and he
requested some tweaks in the references section.  So, I have already
submitted a newer version, called -04.  I expect version -04 to be
available on the IETF web tomorrow or on Thursday.

Anders

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-03.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of
the IETF.