Subject: [AVT] G.729EV payload format review

From: "SOLLAUD Aurelien RD-TECH-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:28:19 +0100

Hi AVT people

The development of the G.729EV audio codec is in its final stage. The
codec should be approved at the next ITU-T SG16 plenary meeting,
mid-April.
It would be desirable to have the payload format spec ready at the same
time, to allow quick use of the new standard.
So I'd like to ask payload format experts, and the WG, to please review
the draft and give their comments on the list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g729-scal-wb-ext-
01.txt

Thank you very much

Regards
Aurelien

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt