Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-13.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:17:27 +0100

This is to announce a 2 week working group last call on the RTP Payload 
Format for H.261 Video Streams. Please send any final comments on  this 
draft to the AVT mailing list by 7th February 2006. If no substantive 
issues are raised by that time, we will request that the IESG consider 
this draft for publication as a proposed standard RFC that obsoletes RFC 
2032 and updates RFC 3555.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-13.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt