Subject: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-05.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:32:48 +0100

This is to announce a 2 week working group last call on the Extended 
Secure RTP Profile for RTCP-based Feedback (RTP/SAVPF). Please send any 
final comments on  this draft to the AVT mailing list by 7th February 
2006. If no substantive issues are raised by that time, we will request 
that the IESG consider this draft for publication as a proposed standard.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-05.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVT Chair

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt