Subject: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-mime-h224-05

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:33:29 +0100

This is to announce a 2 week working group last call on the MIME type 
registration for RTP Payload format for H.224. Please send any final 
comments on  this draft to the AVT mailing list by the 16th of February 
2006. If no substantive issues are raised by that time, we will request 
that the IESG consider this draft for publication as a proposed standard.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-mime-h224-05.txt

Magnus Westerlund
AVT Chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:50:42 +0100

This last call has concluded. We will now request publication of this 
document.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]