Subject: [AVT] [ieee-cnom] 28 February is the last date for advance registration to NOMS'06 (fwd)

From: Carlos Becker Westphall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:17:22 -0300 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:11:54 -0300 (EST)
From: Carlos Becker Westphall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ieee-cnom] 28 February is the last date for advance registration to
    NOMS'06

IEEE/IFIP International Network Operation and Management Symposium 2006 
"Management of Integrated End-to-end Communications and Services" 

April 3-7, 2006 

Vancouver, BC, CANADA 

(in the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center -
http://www.vanconex.com/home.html)

Register NOW for Advance Registration fees!  AND Participate to the
premier IEEE/IFIP event in the area.

Tuesday 28 February is the last date for advance registration to NOMS'06.

Go to http://www.noms2006.org/ and click on Registration button. 

NOMS this year features an outstanding technical program with 6 keynote 
speakers, a distinguished expert panel, 8 tutorials, 14 technical 
sessions, 5 application sessions, 5 panels, 2 poster sessions and 5 
workshops.

Check the Technical Program at: http://www.noms2006.org/

_______________________________________________
CNOM mailing list
[email-masked]
http://orion.lrg.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/cnom

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt