Subject: RE: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-02.txt]

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:06:08 +0200

Magnus,
I thought that in the last meeting the draft was accepted as a WG item.
It also appears in the meeting proceedings. So why is it still submitted
as a personal draft?
Thanks
Roni Even

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Magnus Westerlund
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:09 PM
To: IETF AVT WG
Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-02.txt]

Hi,

The updated version of the codec control messages is now available. The 
main changes are:

- Revised topology section. With discussion on how the commonly used 
models relate to the by RTP translator and mixer concepts.
- Updated solution for TMMBR not requiring request ACKs, instead 
notification messages are used that suppress further requests from other

participants.

Please provide feedback

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:24:16 +0100

> It also appears in the meeting proceedings. So why is it still submitted

Hi Roni,

The reason is that we haven't managed to do a re-charter yet. As this 
work is not on the current charter it can't be raised to WG status until 
we it included in the charter. My and Colin's plans are to take this up 
with our new AD in Dallas.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:10:24 -0800

And some folks are going to need to do a bit of work to get the new ADs up
to speed on this but look forward to talking to Colin and Magnus in Dallas
about it.