Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:32:51 +0100

Below you find the draft cut-off dates for the next IETF meeting. Please 
take notice that the 6th of March will also be the last day to request 
time at the AVT session in Dallas.

Anyone with a WG document that is going to be submitted the first time 
also needs to remind us chairs before the 20th of February about this so 
that we can pre-approve the posting of it.

Please do note that if you submit your 00 version before the 20th of 
February your are allowed to submit an update of that document up until 
the 6th of March.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVT Chair

Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:00:01 -0500
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 65th 
IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA:

February 27th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
February 27th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
February 20th at 9:00 AM ET.

March 6th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, March 6th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 20th at 9:00 
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 65th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_65.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt