Subject: Re: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-13.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:33:00 +0100

I am sorry to say that I missed the media type review request when 
starting the WG last call. The media type review will be open until the 
14th of February. Thus I will extend the WG last call until the 14th of 
February.

Cheers

Magnus

Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> This is to announce a 2 week working group last call on the RTP Payload 
> Format for H.261 Video Streams. Please send any final comments on  this 
> draft to the AVT mailing list by 7th February 2006. If no substantive 
> issues are raised by that time, we will request that the IESG consider 
> this draft for publication as a proposed standard RFC that obsoletes RFC 
> 2032 and updates RFC 3555.
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-13.txt
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Magnus Westerlund
> 
> Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
> Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
> S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Working Group
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:15:42 +0100

This WG last call has now concluded. We will now request publication.

/Magnus

Magnus Westerlund wrote:
>> This is to announce a 2 week working group last call on the RTP 
>> Payload Format for H.261 Video Streams. Please send any final comments 
>> on  this draft to the AVT mailing list by 7th February 2006. If no 
>> substantive issues are raised by that time, we will request that the 
>> IESG consider this draft for publication as a proposed standard RFC 
>> that obsoletes RFC 2032 and updates RFC 3555.
>>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund