Subject: [AVT] Updated agenda for Montreal meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:36:33 -0400

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
          Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
          Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
          Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Friday, 14 July 2006 at 09:00-11:30 (519B)
------------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

09:15   Codec Control Messages                              (Wenger, 15)
         draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-04.txt

09:30   RTP Payload Format for SVC                          (Wenger, 10)
         draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc-02.txt

09:40   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP      (Schierl, 10)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00

09:50   A generic payload format for FEC in video applications (Qin, 10)
         draft-bsong-avt-rtp-gfec-00.txt

10:00   Marking & Retransmitting High-Priority RTP Packets  (Lennox, 20)
         draft-lennox-avt-recoverable-packets-00

10:20   RTP MIB and RTCP XR MIB                              (Clark, 10)
         draft-ietf-avt-mib-rtp-bis-01.txt
         draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-05.txt

10:30   RTCP HR                                              (Clark, 10)
         draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-02.txt

10:40   RTCP XR video                                        (Clark, 10)
         draft-clark-avt-rtcpxr-video-02.txt

10:50   Time Alignment Using RTCP Feedback                  (Taylor, 10)
         draft-taylor-avt-time-align-00.txt

11:00   RTP Header Extensions                               (Casner, 15)
         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-hdrext-03.txt

11:15   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt