Subject: [AVT] RFC 4573 on MIME Type Registration for RTP Payload Format for H.224

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:02:32 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4573

        Title:      MIME Type Registration for RTP 
                    Payload Format for H.224 
        Author:     R. Even, A. Lochbaum
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       July 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13587
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-mime-h224-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4573.txt

In conversational video applications, far-end camera control protocol
is used by participants to control the remote camera.  The protocol
that is commonly used is ITU H.281 over H.224.  The document registers
the H224 media type.  It defines the syntax and the semantics of the
Session Description Protocol (SDP) parameters needed to support
far-end camera control protocol using H.224.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and 
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt