Subject: [AVT] Last Call: 'Media Type Registration of RTP Payload Formats' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:55:20 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG to consider 
the following documents:

- 'Media Type Registration of RTP Payload Formats '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Media Type Registration of Payload Formats in the RTP Profile for Audio and 
   Video Conferences '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-part2-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] and [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-08-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-part2-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt