Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format and File Storage Format 
                          for the Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) and 
                          Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) Audio Codecs
	Author(s)	: J. Sjoberg, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-05.txt
	Pages		: 58
	Date		: 2006-8-1
	
This document specifies a real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
   format to be used for Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) and Adaptive
   Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) encoded speech signals.  The payload
   format is designed to be able to interoperate with existing AMR and
   AMR-WB transport formats on non-IP networks.  In addition, a file
   format is specified for transport of AMR and AMR-WB speech data in
   storage mode applications such as email.  Two separate media type
   registrations are included, one for AMR and one for AMR-WB,
   specifying use of both the RTP payload format and the storage
   format. This document obsoletes RFC 3267.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:29:44 +0100

It is believed that this draft addresses the previous working group  
last call comments. Please review to ensure this is the case, and  
provide any final comments by 11th August 2006. If no more issues are  
raised, we'll ask the IESG to consider this for publication as a  
Proposed Standard RFC, to obsolete RFC 3267.

Colin

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:01:41 +0100

There were no additional comments, therefore we will send this to the  
IESG.

Colin

On 2 Aug 2006, at 18:29, Colin Perkins wrote:
> provide any final comments by 11th August 2006. If no more issues  
> are raised, we'll ask the IESG to consider this for publication as  
> a Proposed Standard RFC, to obsolete RFC 3267.
>
> Colin
>
>
>
>