Subject: [AVT] Comment on RTCP XR MIB Restructuring

From: "Fardid, Reza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 18:18:05 -0700

Alan,

Does the proposed restructuring of the RTP and RTCP-XR MIBs affect the
ability of an RTP Monitor, which is not the endsystem, to either
identify the session or associate RTCP XR blocks with it for all
envisioned RTP use cases?

Regards,

-Reza

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Alan Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 21:02:46 -0400

Reza
 
Any limitations should be the same as the original RTP MIB.  I'll need to
think through this as there are a fair number of envisioned RTP use cases.
 
Regards
 
Alan

  _____  

From: Fardid, Reza [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 9:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] Comment on RTCP XR MIB Restructuring

Alan,

Does the proposed restructuring of the RTP and RTCP-XR MIBs affect the
ability of an RTP Monitor, which is not the endsystem, to either identify
the session or associate RTCP XR blocks with it for all envisioned RTP use
cases?

Regards,

-Reza