Subject: [AVT] Source Code for BroadVoice BV16 speech codec

From: Navitha Kodkani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:53:25 -0800

Hi,

   I am an engineer interested in the BV16 codec source code. In one of your
mails you have mentioned that the 

  source code is available for licensing. Is that the fixed point
version?Can you please tell me where I can find it. I beleive that the
floating point version is royalty  free. I haven't been able to get hold of
that either..

 I wasn't successful in getting any information from Packet cable..

 Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated..

 thank you
 regards
Navitha

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Raymond (Juin-Hwey) Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 18:38:17 -0800

Hi Navitha,

Broadcom has both the floating-point C code and the fixed-point C code
of BV16 available for licensing.  Please note that the floating-point
version of the C code is not generally royalty-free as you said.  

If you are interested in obtaining the BV16 C codes, please let me know.
I will be happy to help you by connecting you with an appropriate person
within Broadcom to discuss further.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Raymond

-----Original Message-----
From: Navitha Kodkani [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 9:53 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [AVT] Source Code for BroadVoice BV16 speech codec

  Hi,

   I am an engineer interested in the BV16 codec source code. In one of
your
mails you have mentioned that the 

  source code is available for licensing. Is that the fixed point
version?Can you please tell me where I can find it. I beleive that the
floating point version is royalty  free. I haven't been able to get hold
of
that either..

 thank you
 regards
Navitha