Subject: [AVT] WGLC Request for CCM and Topologies drafts

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 09:04:27 +0200

Folks,
the authors would like to request last-calling

- draft-ietf-avt-avpf-ccm-03.txt, and
- draft-ietf-avt-topologies-03.txt

Both drafts have been stable for quite a while.  Recently, we  
incorporated all the comments received on the list, and in private by  
Colin, Roni, and Mark Handley.

The CCM draft is normatively referenced in 3GPP SA4's Multimedia  
Telephony Over IMS specification draft (TS 26.114).  This is 3GPP  
Release 7 specification work, and a citable reference by May 2007  
would be most appreciated.  Topologies are normatively referenced in  
the CCM draft; therefore, the two should be moved forward  
simultaneously.

Best regards,
Stephan

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt