Subject: This event is open to every one who registers.

From: "badge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 10:36:29 -0600

This event is open to every one who registers. The Bull Sale on Friday
is a feature attraction of this two day event. It is a multi-terrain,
two-day race .
It is a multi-terrain, two-day race .

PP

*MAKU* IMMENSE COVERAGE *MAKU*

Trade Date:   Monday, December 4, 2006
Company Name: MAKEUP LIMITED (OTC BB:MAKU.OB)
Symbol:       MAKU
Last Trade:   $0.61
MAKU Target:  $2

Why get in MAKU? Don't if "profit" is not in your vocabulary.

JUST WATCH MAKU TRADE NEXT MONDAY, DECEMBER 4TH!

PP

Families flock to Hidden Valley to watch their heroes, Lownde.
Come along to see a genuine country show with horses competing in
showjumping. This will be the first time that both competitions will be
held on the same course in the same year. The Winter Solstice oc.
There will be a stop for lunch and. The Hook Up incorporates a marine
show, entertainment and displays with final weigh in on Sunday
afternoon. Junior, young persons and senior National Championships will
be held for men and women.
The winner is the person with the most variety of fish caught. Teams
have been invited from as far as Balonne, Barwon, the Central Downs,
Cunnamulla, McIntyre, Murrumina, Redcliffe, Roma, The Western Downs and
Wynnum. The highlight of the night will be the spectacular fireworks
display.
There will be a stop for lunch and. This prestigious fishing event is a
great family weekend. There will be live entertainment til late on
Saturday night at the Birdsville Community Hall.
There will be a stop for lunch and. There will be live entertainment til
late on Saturday night at the Birdsville Community Hall. It is a
multi-terrain, two-day race .
For the sixth year the Family Fishing Classic will be held in Bundaberg
at the Burnett Heads Boat Harbour. This event involves four runs and
four sailing legs - Airlie Beach, Long Island, Hamilton Island and South
Molle Island. Junior, young persons and senior National Championships
will be held for men and women. Families flock to Hidden Valley to watch
their heroes, Lownde.
If you are a sailor you are not required to run and vice versa, but
running is to be done in pairs.
Enjoy live entertainment, piping hot food to keep the winter chill at
bay. The program includes night racing and events for beginner mushers.
If you are a sailor you are not required to run and vice versa, but
running is to be done in pairs.
The Hook Up incorporates a marine show, entertainment and displays with
final weigh in on Sunday afternoon. During the day there will be ring
events, sheep and cattle judging, dog jumps, equestrian events, pet
show, pavillions, Outback Legends Challenge, sideshow and amusements.
During the day there will be ring events, sheep and cattle judging, dog
jumps, equestrian events, pet show, pavillions, Outback Legends
Challenge, sideshow and amusements. The fun carries on into the night
with live entertainment from DJ Gary Parker, barrel race and roping
events. Short tours on the Saturday and Monday. Teams have been invited
from as far as Balonne, Barwon, the Central Downs, Cunnamulla, McIntyre,
Murrumina, Redcliffe, Roma, The Western Downs and Wynnum. There will
also be novelty events for children and adults including musical horses,
tug-of-war and broom throwing.
Explore complementary medicine, natural healing techniques, spiritual
and personal growth. This event involves four runs and four sailing legs
- Airlie Beach, Long Island, Hamilton Island and South Molle Island.
Great prizes for budding film makers. Come along to see a genuine
country show with horses competing in showjumping.
Events include an Irish Dance and a Variety Concert.
Learn about stress management at one of the FREE Seminars and Lectures.
The winner is the person with the most variety of fish caught.
A range of top quality entertainment is scheduled for the Ring,
including the night tim.
Now in its tenth year see the stars of tomorrow - today.