Subject: seasonable apart from

From: "Hurt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:38:54 -0300

They tried their home printer, realized we were more economical, and
came in.
"Webber believes a bigger industry push on behalf of photo-processed
prints would take a huge chunk from home printing. Kodak hopes to break
further away by going against the grain with a new camera that is
considerably more expensive than most point-and-shoot models. While labs
promote the idea that their prints last longer than ink-jet, it isn't
always so.
"The biggest concern from consumers now is battery life and faster
start-up," says Fuji senior product manager Darin Pepple.

VVVV

Trade Date : Monday, December 11, 2006
Company Name : Amerossi International Group
S y m b o l  : A M S N
Current Price : $0.0006
Tomorrow : $0.006 - $0.008
Expectations : BUY

VVVV

Many consumers are already on their second digital camera purchase,
suggesting the market is maturing earlier than expected, says Chris
Chute, an analyst with market research firm IDC. Many consumers are
already on their second digital camera purchase, suggesting the market
is maturing earlier than expected, says Chris Chute, an analyst with
market research firm IDC.
"Yet, the PMAI says the picture is starting to look up for lab owners.
"Extensis will continue to support Mary Ellen's image management needs
as we continue to develop the Portfolio product line. Extensis is a
wholly owned subsidiary of Celartem Technology USA Inc.
While companies such as Kodak have struggled to remain relevant as the
world switched from film cameras to digital, no sector of the industry
has taken it harder than photofinishers.
"Extensis is honored that such a respected artist is trusting her image
collection to our software," said Kirk Sadler, Director of Product
Management for Extensis.
Many consumers are already on their second digital camera purchase,
suggesting the market is maturing earlier than expected, says Chris
Chute, an analyst with market research firm IDC. Portfolio Server offers
more expandability and integration options with optimized connection
modules for Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle and MySQL engines.
"The competition will be fierce," Chute says.
Portfolio Server offers more expandability and integration options with
optimized connection modules for Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle and
MySQL engines.
That's great news for consumers.
Printing at home can be cumbersome, often result in mistakes and be more
costly. Of the higher price, Kodak Vice President Nancy Carr says, "It's
more than just a camera, and people are willing to spend more for the
next innovation.
"Nationally, retail digital printing is now almost everywhere, and
retailers are doing heavy advertising," he says. As a result,
manufacturers are adding features and dropping prices.
But camera phones have fuzzy, low-resolution images, and pictures are
hard to transfer.
That's a lot of potential prints to process. But camera phones have
fuzzy, low-resolution images, and pictures are hard to transfer.
"Extensis will continue to support Mary Ellen's image management needs
as we continue to develop the Portfolio product line.
That's a lot of potential prints to process.
Extensis is a wholly owned subsidiary of Celartem Technology USA Inc.
That's great news for consumers.
"It's a small business right now," says CVS Vice President Judy Sansone.
Celartem has developed technology in the areas of digital image
compression, scalable image viewing and secure content distribution and
management.
"I'd like to see the big companies like Kodak and Fuji stand up and tell
consumers that prints made on photo paper are higher quality and longer
lasting than the ones you make at home," he says. "Webber believes a
bigger industry push on behalf of photo-processed prints would take a
huge chunk from home printing. Figuring out camera printsOwners of
camera phones haven't experienced print fading issues, because most
haven't figured out how to get images off the phones.
, a Celartem company, is a leading provider of software solutions that
empower digital asset creators and users. "Nationally, retail digital
printing is now almost everywhere, and retailers are doing heavy
advertising," he says.
Pent-up demand for printsMany new digital owners feel that way about
print-making.
As a result, manufacturers are adding features and dropping prices.
But camera phones have fuzzy, low-resolution images, and pictures are
hard to transfer.
But Henry Wilhelm, who studies the issue of print longevity with his
Wilhelm Imaging Research, says many ink-jet prints last longer than lab
prints. But Henry Wilhelm, who studies the issue of print longevity with
his Wilhelm Imaging Research, says many ink-jet prints last longer than
lab prints.
Printing at home can be cumbersome, often result in mistakes and be more
costly. "Kirk Sidley, who runs Picture Perfect lab in Portland, Ore.
Click icon below for information.
Portfolio Server offers more expandability and integration options with
optimized connection modules for Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle and
MySQL engines.
Pent-up demand for printsMany new digital owners feel that way about
print-making. "Once you try one out, you don't want to go back to a
point-and-shoot," he says. Many consumers are already on their second
digital camera purchase, suggesting the market is maturing earlier than
expected, says Chris Chute, an analyst with market research firm IDC.
Portfolio Server leverages standard ODBC technology, enabling
integrators and IT professionals to create customized solutions that
provide easy access to the information stored in the database.
Celartem also operates in the US and Europe through its wholly owned
subsidiaries, Extensis, Inc.
Extensis is a wholly owned subsidiary of Celartem Technology USA Inc.
Click icon below for information.
"That would make a huge impact. Mary Ellen Mark is best known from her
portrayals of Mother Teresa, Indian circuses, and brothels in Bombay to
her award-winning essay on runaway children in Seattle.
"You don't have to make the extra stop during the day. "Extensis is
honored that such a respected artist is trusting her image collection to
our software," said Kirk Sadler, Director of Product Management for
Extensis. "I'd like to see the big companies like Kodak and Fuji stand
up and tell consumers that prints made on photo paper are higher quality
and longer lasting than the ones you make at home," he says. "That would
make a huge impact.
"Nationally, retail digital printing is now almost everywhere, and
retailers are doing heavy advertising," he says.
, a Celartem company, is a leading provider of software solutions that
empower digital asset creators and users.
That's a lot of potential prints to process.
While companies such as Kodak have struggled to remain relevant as the
world switched from film cameras to digital, no sector of the industry
has taken it harder than photofinishers. Of the higher price, Kodak Vice
President Nancy Carr says, "It's more than just a camera, and people are
willing to spend more for the next innovation. Why go to the photo store
when you can zap out prints at home?