Subject: Take your Award - Mr. Smallest Johnson 2006 :-))

From: "Dillon Lorenzo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:04:26 +0000

The Most Potent Male Muscle Boosting System!

The better and most powerful product to enlarge your woody
available on the market!

This products tested, analyzed and approved by doctors.

Order Our Product NOW! 

You can do it here: http://www.inanity.us

P.S.: If it doesn't work for you, we garantee 100% of your money back!

-- 
rkoinknfsnomnkoqogoinsooqsoholmimkmghslslfmhlghlllmnlr
cvmbndfjkghwrglkfjggdfgr
itself. It was of enormous dimensions, made of  solid gold and on the inside
of the cover a triangle of diamonds flashed with blue and white fire.
     Their  reactions  were  different.  Berlioz  thought:  '  No,  he's   a
foreigner.' Bezdomny thought: ' What the hell is he . . .? '
     The  poet and  the owner  of the case lit their cigarettes and Berlioz,
who did not smoke, refused.
     'I shall refute his argument by saying' Berlioz decided to  himself, '
that of course man  is mortal, no one will argue with that.  But the fact is
that . . .'
     However he was  not able  to  pronounce  the words before the  stranger