Subject: Josephine

From: "Josephine Geiger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:14:38 -0420

2005 was the year of the oil company with many of these	 
companies posting record profits.  2006 has been the year	
of alternative fuels with companies involved in this sector	
blowing off the charts.  This trend shows no signs of	
abating.	 
Our next feature is right in the thick of the high-growth	
alternative energy sector and they are doing incredible	  
things.	 
	
AlgoDyne Ethanol Energy	
	 
Symbol:  ADYN	
	 
Current Price:            $1.30	
Short Term Target:        $3.50	 
Long Term Projected:      $10.00	 
	 	
It doesn't take a genius to know why alternative energy is	 	 
such a high-growth area right now.  Smart traders know how	 	 
to watch global trends and seize the moment.	 
	
AlgoDyne is where it's at.  AlgoDyne has developed a	  
turnkey solution in their proprietary micro-algae based	 
process which can produce direct electricity, eco-friendly	 
fuels, and valuable bi-products.	
	
The company has just hit its sweet spot in the development	  
phase and is set to release some astounding results.  These	  
revelations are being backed up by a far-reaching PR	  
campaign.	
	 
It is essential to get in early in order to enjoy the	 	 
biggest gains.  Come Tuesday, December 26th this one will	 
be rapidly going up to meet our target price!	
	 	
Do not delay!  Win with ADYN!