Subject: [AVT] RFC3711 and compound RTCP

From: "Ingemar Johansson S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:31:06 +0100

Hi

Section 3.4 in RFC3711 states:
"SRTCP MUST be given packets according
 to that requirement in the sense that the first part MUST be a sender
 report or a receiver report". 
However the following sentences seems to say that no information in the
Sender or Receiver reports is used by SRTP. 

The question is, what is broken if one use of non-compound RTCP as
described in 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-01.
txt
in combination with SRTP. ?

Ingemar

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt