Subject: [AVT] New payload format to consider adopting - G.711.1

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:02:13 +0100

Hi

Below is the announcement of a new payload format draft, for the audio codec G.711.1, a wideband extension to G.711.
The codec is currently in last call on the ITU-T side, so they are awaiting a payload format RFC in the next monthes.

Please consider adopting it as an AVT item.

Thanks
Aurelien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de [email-masked]
Envoyé : vendredi 22 février 2008 01:00
À : [email-masked]
Objet : I-D ACTION:draft-sollaud-avt-rtp-g711wb-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation G.711.1
	Author(s)	: A. Sollaud
	Filename	: draft-sollaud-avt-rtp-g711wb-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document specifies a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format to be used for the International Telecommunication Union
   (ITU-T) G.711.1 audio codec.  Media type registrations are also
   included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sollaud-avt-rtp-g711wb-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt