Subject: [AVT] RFC 5124 on Extended Secure RTP Profile for Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)-Based Feedback (RTP/SAVPF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:12:54 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5124

        Title:      Extended Secure RTP Profile for 
                    Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)-Based 
                    Feedback (RTP/SAVPF) 
        Author:     J. Ott, E. Carrara
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 37856
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5124.txt

An RTP profile (SAVP) for secure real-time communications and
another profile (AVPF) to provide timely feedback from the
receivers to a sender are defined in RFC 3711 and RFC 4585,
respectively.  This memo specifies the combination of both profiles
to enable secure RTP communications with feedback.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements .Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt