Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for the Speex Codec
	Author(s)       : G. Herlein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-02-16

Speex is an open-source voice codec suitable for use in Voice over IP
(VoIP) type applications.  This document describes the payload format
for Speex generated bit streams within an RTP packet.  Also included
here are the necessary details for the use of Speex with the Session
Description Protocol (SDP).Editors Note

All references to RFC XXXX are to be replaced by references to the
RFC number of this memo, when published.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-05.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Aymeric Moizard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:57:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

We've delivered a new draft for speex codec recently.

Following previous comments, the SDP usage part and
sample have been improved: more details and examples
have been provided.

We do think this document is complete and hope to
have any comments!

tks,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com
osip2 - http://www.osip.org
eXosip2 - http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/exosip/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt