Subject: [AVT] tools for svc

From: Ofer Idan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:35:55 +0200

Hi,

I want to start implementing the rfc "RTP Payload Format for SVC Video".

Are there any svc development environment or other tools (encoder, decoder, video client, streaming server..) that I can use ?

Thanks,
Ofer Idan

 
************************************************************************************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.
************************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:43:23 +0200

Hi,

Please note that this payload specification document is in draft form
and has two packetization modes that do not interoperate. 

There is no consensus yet on a solution.

Roni Even

As private person

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Ofer Idan
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] tools for svc

Hi,

Are there any svc development environment or other tools (encoder,
decoder, video client, streaming server..) that I can use ?

Thanks,

Ofer Idan

************************************************************************
************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
computer viruses.
************************************************************************
************