Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-smpte-rtp-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Associating Time-codes with RTP streams
	Author(s)       : D. Singer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-smpte-rtp-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2008-03-11

This document describes a mechanism for associating time-codes, as
defined by the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
(SMPTE), with media streams, in a way that is independent of the RTP
payload format of the media stream itself.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-smpte-rtp-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Miller, William C" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:18:02 +0000

SMPTE 12M was revised recently; the current document is SMPTE
12M-1-2008.  The fundamental time code representation has not changed,
but extensions have been added to cover 50- 59.94- and 60-fps systems.
12M-1 now incorporates SMPTE RP 159 and RP 164.  SMPTE RP 188 has been
revised and redesignated SMPTE 12M-2-2008.

Please update the references.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Bill

William C. Miller
ABC-TV

212-456-4448
212-456-2284 fax
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-smpte-rtp-12.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of
the IETF.