Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video
	Author(s)       : K. Kobayashi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2008-03-24

This document specifies the packetization scheme for encapsulating
the compressed digital video data streams commonly known as "DV" into
a payload format for the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP).  This
document Obsoletes RFC 3189.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:39:48 +0000

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-01.txt

Thanks for the update. This version addresses the majority of the  
concerns I had with the -00 draft. I noticed only two minor issues:

1) In section 3.2, the parameters in the "a=fmtp:" line should be  
semicolon separated to match the description at the start of section  
3 (I think my previous comments on this also missed the semicolon -  
my apologies). I also recommend a brief comment in this section to  
note that the examples in RFC 3189 are incorrect.

2) The document uses non-RFC3330 addresses in the examples.

Regards,
-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/