Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forward-shifted RTP Redundancy Payload Support
	Author(s)       : Q. Xie, J. Schumacher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-03-17

This document defines a simple enhancement to RFC 2198 to support RTP
sessions with forward-shifted redundant encodings, i.e., redundant
data is sent before the corresponding primary data.  Forward-shifted
redundancy can be used to conceal losses of a large number of
consecutive media frames (e.g., consecutive loss of seconds or even
tens of seconds of media).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt