Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: [Bulk] Posting of IPR Disclosure]

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:31:37 -0400

I will now be forwarding the ATRAC I-D for publication.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Bulk] Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked],[email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

Dear Mitsuyuki Hatanaka, Jun Matsumoto:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "RTP Payload
Format for Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding (ATRAC) Family"
(draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on
2008-03-17 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of
the IPR disclosure is "Sony Corporation's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-14."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt