Subject: [AVT] draft-setsko-avt-ipmr-01.txt as a work item?

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:16:31 +0000

We've received a request to consider the RTP Payload Format for  
SPIRIT IP-MR Speech Codec Software <draft-setsko-avt-ipmr-01.txt> as  
an AVT work item. It appears that this work is within our charter,  
therefore we propose to accept the draft as an AVT working group  
draft. If there are any objections to this proposal, please comment  
to the list by 31st March 2008.

Colin
(as chair)
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:59:28 +0100

> to the list by 31st March 2008.

There have been no objections, so this is accepted as an AVT working  
group item.

Andrey - please submit an updated draft as draft-ietf-avt-rtp- 
ipmr-00.txt, copying the chairs on the submission so we can provide  
the necessary approval.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/