Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g711wb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation G.711.1
	Author(s)       : A. Sollaud
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g711wb-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-04-21

This document specifies a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
format to be used for the International Telecommunication Union
(ITU-T) G.711.1 audio codec.  Two media type registrations are also
included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g711wb-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt