Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 01:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application Mechanism for maintaining alive the Network Address Translator (NAT) mappings associated to RTP flows.
	Author(s)       : X. Marjou, A. Sollaud
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-04-08

This document lists the different mechanisms that enable applications
using Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) to maintain their RTP
Network Address Translator (NAT) mappings alive.  It also makes a
recommendation for a preferred mechanism.  This document is not
applicable to Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) agents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Xavier Marjou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:41:34 +0200

Hi,

This version addresses the last comments received on the list (those
sent by Colin).
We, authors, believe that the document is ready for the WGLC, as
indicated by the chairs during the last AVT meeting.

Cheers,
Xavier

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:59:25 +0100

> This version addresses the last comments received on the list (those

Thanks - looks good to me.

Colin

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:48:48 +0200

> Thanks - looks good to me.

Hi

OK so there are no open comments left on this draft.
I think we are ready for WGLC, if chairs agree.

Thanks
Aurelien