Subject: [AVT] AVT WG requests for agenda time in Minneapolis (IETF 73)

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:51:06 +0200

Hi,

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting in Minneapolis,
please send an agenda request to the chairs, before November 4th.

We have two time slots:

1. Monday  November 17    15:20 - 17:20

2. Tuesday November 18     17:10 - 18:10

Please note that those times are not final and may change. The final agenda
for the meeting will be published October 27th.

This meeting time is intended for the following:

- Discussion of important drafts fundamental for the complete RTP framework.

- Discussion of issues that hasn't been possible to resolve on the mailing
list.

- Discussion of new work that falls outside of our current charter.

- Discussion of important AVT relevant work in other WGs

So if you want time for discussing your issues in AVT. Then you are required
to request time. These request shall contain the below information. 

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Thanks

Tom Taylor & Roni Even

AVT Chairs

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt