Subject: [AVT] Adding meta data to h264 rtp stream

From: "Yedidia Amit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:47:41 +0200

Hi,

I want to add meta data per frame to an H264 RTP stream in RFC3984.

I am considering two options:

1. using RTP extensions
2. using unspecified NAL types (24..31)

What is the preffered way if I want to interop with clients which DONT
support my meta data. (ofcourse I have my client which DO support the
meta data).
I just want them to ignore the data.

Regards,

Amit Yedidia

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business 
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute 
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby 
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this 
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender 
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt