Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload format for G.719
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, I. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-10-08

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of the
G.719 full-band codec encoded audio signals into the Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP).  The payload format supports transmission
of multiple channels, multiple frames per payload, and interleaving.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 17:19:41 +0200

Hi,

This is an update of the draft to address the second WG last call
comments. I also found that we where missing the required statement in
the security consideration about that it doesn't contain any active
content. Otherwise the changes are:

- Updated SDP offer/answer and declarative usage for CBR
- Informative statement about file format
- Added interoperability statement in media type
- Corrected int-delay definition using milliseconds rather than
timestamp ticks
- Corrected the Nits brouoght up by Colin Perkins

A side by side diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/avt/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-03-from-02.diff.html

I personally feel this is ready for publication.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:12:31 +0100

Looks good to me.

Colin

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/