Subject: [AVT] WGLC for draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-07.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 11:51:13 -0400

This is to announce Working Group Last Call for 
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-07, "Support for Reduced-Size RTCP, 
Opportunities and Consequences", as a Standards Track document. Please send 
comments to the list, copy the authors, by 16 October 2008.

Tom Taylor
AVT Co-Chair
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:55:14 +0100

On 2 Oct 2008, at 16:51, Tom Taylor wrote:
> This is to announce Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-avt-rtcp- 
> non-compound-07, "Support for Reduced-Size RTCP, Opportunities and  
> Consequences", as a Standards Track document. Please send comments  
> to the list, copy the authors, by 16 October 2008.

The draft could perhaps still be improved editorially, but I think  
it's good enough. It looks good technically, and addresses a real- 
world limitation of RTCP.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/