Subject: [AVT] Accepting draft-lakaniemi-avt-rtp-evbr-04 as a WG item

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:41:44 +0200

Hi,

Thank you all for reviewing this draft, it was very helpful. 

I would like to get the feeling if people think that the current draft
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lakaniemi-avt-rtp-evbr-04.txt can
become a WG item. The codec is an ITU-T codec G.718 that was already
approved by the ITU.

I appreciate the feedback so far and it will serve us with progressing the
draft once it becomes a WG item

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:42:18 +0100

Hi Roni,

On 10 Oct 2008, at 09:41, Roni Even wrote:
> I would like to get the feeling if people think that the current  
> draft http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lakaniemi-avt-rtp- 
> evbr-04.txt can become a WG item. The codec is an ITU-T codec G.718  
> that was already approved by the ITU.
>

This addresses the main concerns I had. I have no objection to it  
becoming a working group item.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/