Subject: [AVT] draft-lakaniemi-art-rtp-evbr-04.txt submitted

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:18:22 +0300

Hi,

draft-lakaniemi-art-rtp-evbr-04.txt
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lakaniemi-avt-rtp-evbr-04.txt
) has been submitted. Changes from -03 are listed below. Basically I
have addressed all comments from Colin to -03 (thanks!), and I have also
made a few other bug fixes. 

   - In section 3.1.1, clarified that the CRC checksum in the payload 
     header only applies within one RTP packet. 
   - In section 3.1.2, made the L-ID value 63 as reserved, which was  
     used for the obsolete time synchronization element. 
   - In section 3.4, added a paragraph referring to UDP-Lite [RFC3828] 
     and DCCP [4340] and discussing partial checksum services by the 
     transport layer, such that it is clear when the CRC checksum would 
     be useful. 
   - In section 3.6, changed "SHOULD" to "MUST" for using of the 
     traditional RTCP based mechanism to synchronize streams. 
   - In section 3.7, removed the requirement of using different payload 
     types for different RTP sessions in multi-session transmission. 
   - In sections 8.1 and 8.2, reorder the references to make them in 
     alphabetical order. 
   - In Section 8.2, added references to UDP-Lite [RFC3828] and DCCP 
     [4340]. 
   - Corrected a few incorrect references to section numbers. 

BR, YK
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt