Subject: [AVT] Internet Draft: RTP Payload format for the Bluetooth SBC audio codec

From: "Christian Hoene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:01:02 +0200

Hello AVT working group,

I have submitted an internet-draft to the IETF Internet-Draft repository and
would like to bring it up for discussion. The draft is a description of the
RTP Payload format for the Bluetooth SBC audio codec. The title of the draft
is "draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc-00.txt”
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc-00.txt).

Best regards,

 Christian Hoene

--------------------------------------------------------
Dr.-Ing. Christian Hoene
Computer Networks and Internet, University of Tübingen
Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen, Germany, Phone +49 7071 2970532
http://net.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~hoene

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt