Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for Adaptive TRansform Acoustic Coding (ATRAC) Family
	Author(s)	: J. Matsumoto, M. Hatanaka
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-20.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2008-12-1
	
This document describes an RTP payload format for efficient and
   flexible transporting of audio data encoded with the Adaptive
   TRansform Audio Coding (ATRAC) family of codecs. Recent enhancements
   to the ATRAC family of codecs support high quality audio coding with
   multiple channels.  The RTP payload format as presented in this
   document also includes support for data fragmentation, elementary
   redundancy measures, and a variation on scalable streaming.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt