Subject: [AVT] Third version of draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc

From: "Christian Hoene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:34:05 +0100

Hello,

> I updated our draft
> considering the comments. It specifies a Real-time Transport Protocol
(RTP)
> payload format to be used for the low complexity subband codec (SBC),
which is
> the mandatory audio codec of the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
(A2DP)
> Specification written by the Bluetooth(r) Special Interest Group (SIG).
The
> payload format is designed to be able to interoperate with existing
Bluetooth
> A2DP devices, to provide high streaming audio quality, interactive audio
> transmission over the internet, and ultra-low delay coding for jam
sessions on
> the internet.
> 
> Any musicians out there who want to help us finishing this draft?

The latest version does not have any nits and is formatted according to the
latest boilerplate:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc-02

Again, comments are highly welcomed.
 
Best regards,
  Christian 

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt