Subject: [AVT] new version of draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc

From: "Christian Hoene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:15:35 +0100

Hello,

I updated our draft http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoene-avt-rtp-sbc-01
considering the comments. It specifies a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
payload format to be used for the low complexity subband codec (SBC), which
is the mandatory audio codec of the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
(A2DP) Specification written by the Bluetooth(r) Special Interest Group
(SIG). The payload format is designed to be able to interoperate with
existing Bluetooth A2DP devices, to provide high streaming audio quality,
interactive audio transmission over the internet, and ultra-low delay coding
for jam sessions on the internet.

Any musicians out there who want to help us finishing this draft? 

Comments are highly welcomed.

Best regards,
 Christian Hoene

--------------------------------------------------------
Dr.-Ing. Christian Hoene
Computer Networks and Internet, University of Tübingen
Sand 13, 72076 Tübingen, Germany, Phone +49 7071 2970532
http://net.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~hoene

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt