Subject: [AVT] request to adopt draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-00 as a WG item

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:46:26 +0200

Hi,

There was a request to adopt
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-westerlund-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-00.txt as a WG item

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of GSM Half
Rate (GSM-HR) codec [TS46.002] encoded speech signals into the Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP) [RFC3550].  The payload format  supports
transmission of multiple frames per payload and packet loss  robustness
methods using redundancy.

Please look at the draft and send your feedback if it can become a WG item
to the list.

Please do so till December 16th

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt