Subject: [AVT] Updated agenda for IETF 74

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:37:28 +0200

Hi,

I updated the agenda. The only change is in title and order of presentations
on Thursday

Roni Even

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group

=========================================

CHAIRS:  Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>

         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 23 March 2009 at 13:00-15:00 (Continental 5)

----------------------------------------------------

13:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

13:15   RTP Payload Format for IP-MR Speech Codec              (Even, 5)

        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-02

13:20   Rapid Synchronisation of RTP Flows                    (Even, 10)

        draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-03

13:30   Rapid Synchronization with RTP Multicast Sessions(Ver Steeg, 15)

        draft-versteeg-avt-rapid-synchronization-for-rtp-02

13:45   Extensions to RTCP for Rapid Synchronization            (YK, 15)

        draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-01

14:00   DTLS-SRTP Key Transport                               (Wing, 10)

        draft-wing-avt-dtls-srtp-key-transport-03

14:10   Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP              (McGrew, 10)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt-04

14:20   The use of AES-192 and AES-256 in SRTP               (McGrew, 5)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-big-aes-01

14:25   AES-GCM & AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in SRTP   (McGrew, 5)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-aes-gcm-01

14:30   RTP Payload Format for the CELT Codec         (Greg Maxwell, 15)

        draft-valin-celt-rtp-profile-00

14:45   End

Thursday, 26 March 2009 at 15:10-16:10 (Continental 4)

------------------------------------------------------

15:10   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 10)

15:20   RTCP XR                                               (Hunt, 15)

        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-*

15:35   SRTP Store-and-Forward Use Cases and Requirements     (Blom, 10)

        draft-mattsson-srtp-store-and-forward-01

15:45   The Use of the SRTP in Store-and-Forward Applications (Blom, 10)

        draft-naslund-srtp-saf-00

15:55   RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video        (Kazuhiro, 5)

        draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-02

16:00   End