Subject: [AVT] AVT WG requests for agenda time in SF (IETF 74) -reminder

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 12:07:45 +0200

Hi,

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting in San Francisco ,
please send an agenda request to the chairs, before March 10th.

We have two time slots:

1. Monday  March 23    13:00 - 15:00

2. Thursday March 26     15:10 - 16:10

Please note that the time slots are not final and may change. 

The meeting time is intended for the following:

- Discussion of important drafts fundamental for the complete RTP framework.

- Discussion of issues that hasn't been possible to resolve on the mailing
list.

- Discussion of new work that falls outside of our current charter.

- Discussion of important AVT relevant work in other WGs

So if you want time for discussing your issues in AVT. Then you are required
to request time. These request shall contain the below information. 

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Thanks

Tom Taylor & Roni Even

AVT Chairs