Subject: [AVT] FW: [ppsp] ppsp bar bof agenda

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:34:12 +0200

Hi,

If you have an interest in P2P streaming there will be a bar bof today

Roni

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
zhangyunfei
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: gonzalo.camarillo; Vijay K. Gurbani; yry
Subject: [ppsp] ppsp bar bof agenda

Hi,all,

   The primary PPSP(p2p streaming protocol) bar bof agenda is as follows.Any
suggestions and contributions are welcome.

PPSP Bar BoF-- IETF 74, San Francisco

  2000-2200 Monday,March 23,Continental 3. 

  Mailing list： <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
<http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp>
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp

Agenda
- Introduction
(Yunfei Zhang, 5')

- Problem Statement
(Yunfei Zhang, 50')
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.t
xt> draft-zhang-ppsp-problem statement-01

- Protocol Requirements
(Ning Zong, 35')
   <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-00.txt>
draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-00

- Protocol Analysis of PPlive and PPStream by Interent Measurement
(Yunfei Zhang,15')

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-me
asurement-00.txt>  draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00

- Introduction of Distributed Services Network, a vision of making PPSP and
P2PSIP into reality          (Ning Zong, 15')
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-dsn-introduction-00.tx
t> draft-zhang-ppsp-dsn-introduction-00

  _____  

zhangyunfei

2009-03-17