Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Why RTP Does Not Mandate a Single Security Mechanism
	Author(s)       : C. Perkins, M. Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This memo discusses the problem of securing real-time multimedia
sessions, and explains why the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
does not mandate a single media security mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.