Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for H.264 RCDO Video
	Author(s)       : T. Kristensen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This memo describes an RTP Payload format for the Reduced-Complexity
Decoding Operation (RCDO) for H.264 Baseline profile bitstreams, as
specified in H.241.  RCDO reduces the decoding cost and resource
consumption of the video processing.  The RTP Payload format is based
on the description in RFC 3984.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:56:01 +0100

>        Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-02.txt
[...]

This is just a keep-alive version with no important changes from the
previous version.

-- Tom

-- 
# TANDBERG R&D
## http://www.tandberg.com
### http://folk.uio.no/tomkri/