Subject: [AVT] Change of agenda for Monday and Thursday.

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:35:21 +0200

Hi,

We were asked to change the move the security related drafts to Thursday due
to agenda conflicts.

The new agenda is given bellow

Let me know if there are major objections

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group

=========================================

CHAIRS:  Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>

         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 23 March 2009 at 13:00-15:00 (Continental 5)

----------------------------------------------------

13:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

13:15   RTP Payload Format for IP-MR Speech Codec              (Even, 5)

        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-02

13:20   Rapid Synchronisation of RTP Flows                    (Even, 10)

        draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-03

13:30   Rapid Synchronization with RTP Multicast Sessions(Ver Steeg, 15)

        draft-versteeg-avt-rapid-synchronization-for-rtp-02

13:45   Extensions to RTCP for Rapid Synchronization            (YK, 15)

        draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-01

14:00   RTCP XR                                               (Hunt, 15)

        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-*

14:15   RTP Payload Format for the CELT Codec         (Greg Maxwell, 15)

        draft-valin-celt-rtp-profile-00

14:30   RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video        (Kazuhiro, 5)

        draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-02

14:35   End

 

Thursday, 26 March 2009 at 15:10-16:10 (Continental 4)

------------------------------------------------------

15:10   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 10)

15:20   DTLS-SRTP Key Transport                               (Wing, 10)

        draft-wing-avt-dtls-srtp-key-transport-03

15:30   Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP              (McGrew, 10)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt-04

15:40   The use of AES-192 and AES-256 in SRTP               (McGrew, 5)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-big-aes-01

15:45   AES-GCM & AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in SRTP   (McGrew, 5)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-aes-gcm-01

15:50   SRTP Store-and-Forward Use Cases and Requirements     (Blom, 10)

        draft-mattsson-srtp-store-and-forward-01

16:00   The Use of the SRTP in Store-and-Forward Applications  (Blom, 5)

        draft-naslund-srtp-saf-00

16:05   End