Subject: [AVT] Presentation for AVT session in SF

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:38:28 +0200

Hi,

We are having the first AVT session on Monday.

Those of you presenting on Monday,  please send me your presentation before
Sunday evening so I can upload them.

This is Monday agenda

Thanks

Roni Even

13:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

13:15   RTP Payload Format for IP-MR Speech Codec              (Even, 5)

        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-02

13:20   Rapid Synchronisation of RTP Flows                    (Even, 10)

        draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-03

13:30   Rapid Synchronization with RTP Multicast Sessions(Ver Steeg, 15)

        draft-versteeg-avt-rapid-synchronization-for-rtp-02

13:45   Extensions to RTCP for Rapid Synchronization            (YK, 15)

        draft-peilin-avt-rtp-burst-01

14:00   DTLS-SRTP Key Transport                               (Wing, 10)

        draft-wing-avt-dtls-srtp-key-transport-03

14:10   Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP              (McGrew, 10)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt-04

14:20   The use of AES-192 and AES-256 in SRTP               (McGrew, 5)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-big-aes-01

14:25   AES-GCM & AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in SRTP   (McGrew, 5)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-aes-gcm-01

14:30   RTP Payload Format for the CELT Codec         (Greg Maxwell, 15)

        draft-valin-celt-rtp-profile-00