Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for the Speex Codec
	Author(s)       : G. Herlein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-05-07

Speex is an open-source voice codec suitable for use in Voice over IP
(VoIP) type applications.  This document describes the payload format
for Speex generated bit streams within an RTP packet.  Also included
here are the necessary details for the use of Speex with the Session
Description Protocol (SDP).Editors Note

All references to RFC XXXX are to be replaced by references to the
RFC number of this memo, when published.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.