Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for SPIRIT IP-MR Speech Codec
	Author(s)	: S. Ikonin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-04.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-5-21
	
This document specifies the payload format for packetization of SPIRIT 
IP-MR encoded speech signals into the Real-time Transport Protocol 
(RTP). The payload format supports transmission of multiple frames per 
payload and introduced redundancy for robustness against packet loss.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.