Subject: [AVT] ACM MM2009 Video Program Call for Video Submissions

From: Susanne Boll <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:27:34 +0200

ACM MM2009 Video Program Call for Video Submissions

ACM Multimedia seeks submissions of innovative research in the video  
format. The goal is to encourage communication of complex ideas in the  
video format so as to allow for better presentation of the idea. The  
scope of the research presented in similar to the general call, in  
that research ideas relevant all the four major technical tracks and  
the arts track - are of interest to the video program.

* The videos can range in duration between 3 minutes to 8 minutes.
* The minimum spatial resolution is 320*240 pixels per frame.
* Videos should be submitted at a minimum of 15fps.
* The videos should be in a standard archival format, such  
as .mov, .avi, .mpeg-1, and mpeg-2.
* All submissions should be accompanied by a companion abstract, up to  
3 pages in length, in the standard acm template.

Important Dates:

Submission Deadline: Extended to June 15, 2009
Notification of Acceptance: July 10, 2009

Contact
If you have any questions regarding the video program please contact  
the video program co-chairs:

Hari Sundaram (Arizona State University, USA)
Jie Yang (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
-
< hari sundaram | associate professor,   cs + ame
http://ame2.asu.edu/faculty/hs, o:480.965.2686 >