Subject: [AVT] New drafts posted for -rtcp-xr-* transport metrics

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:36:08 +0100

New versions of drafts 

draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-02
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-loss-02
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-concsec-02
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-delay-02
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-discard-02
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-jb-02
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-loss-conceal-02
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-02
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-pdv-03
draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-postrepair-loss-02

have been posted. Changes fix the BNF-for-SDP error (Christian Groves'
and Tom Taylor's comments of 4th and 5th May), and the new versions also
update references. No other changes have been made.

Geoff Hunt 
BT Design

Tel: 01473 608325
Email: [email-masked]
Web: www.bt.com
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or
confidential.
It is meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are
not the intended
recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this
information
is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please let me
know immediately
on the email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000