Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)	: S. Yoon, H. Park, J. Kim, H. Jeong, Y. Won
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-12.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-6-8
	
This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm in 
   the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing 
   confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic 
   and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control 
   Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.