Subject: [AVT] CODEC BOF

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:28:00 -0600

The CODEC proposal to form a WG on Internet Wideband Audio Codecs has  
been raised many issues - I think it is better to consider this in the  
context of a formal BOF instead of discussing it in the DISPATCH WG. I  
have approved this BOF for the next meeting but there are many issues  
that have been raised and need discussion before this would be  
approved as a WG.  I encourage people to take those to the [email-masked] 
  list.

Please to not reply to this email (particularly since I cross posted  
to three WG), but instead go join the threads on the [email-masked]  
mailing list to discuss this.

Thanks,
Cullen <RAI AD>

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:59:07 -0600

I forgot to add, you can join the codec@ietf list at
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codec

On Jun 12, 2009, at 11:28 , Cullen Jennings wrote:

>
> The CODEC proposal to form a WG on Internet Wideband Audio Codecs  
> has been raised many issues - I think it is better to consider this  
> in the context of a formal BOF instead of discussing it in the  
> DISPATCH WG. I have approved this BOF for the next meeting but there  
> are many issues that have been raised and need discussion before  
> this would be approved as a WG.  I encourage people to take those to  
> the [email-masked] list.
>