Subject: [AVT] IFIP MedHocNet'09: Call for Participation (Haifa, Israel, June 2009)

From: Hanan Shpungin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 09:24:54 +0300 (IDT)

* Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message *

--- Call for Participation ---

The 8th IFIP Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop,
Med-Hoc-Net 2009

Haifa, Israel
Viterbi Computech Center,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Technion-Israel Institute of Technology,
June 29-July 1, 2009

Technically sponsored by:
IEEE Communications Society and Euro-NF Network of Excellence
http://www.ee.technion.ac.il/med-hoc-net2009/index.htm

The registration form can be found in:
http://www.ee.technion.ac.il/med-hoc-net2009/registration.html

----------------------------------------------------------------

Med-Hoc-Net is a major annual international workshop, aiming to
serve as a platform for researchers and visionaries from academia,
research labs, and industry. Following Sicily (2006), Corfu (2007),
and Palma de Mallorca (2008), Med-Hoc-Net 2009 will take place in
Haifa (Israel).

We invite you to attend this year's workshop, which will be held
in the Viterbi Computech Center in the Department of Electrical
Engineering at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.

This year's keynote speaker is Prof. Mario Gerla from the Department
of Computer Science at UCLA.

The program includes 24 exciting talks spanning both theory and
practice, and focusing on various topics related to mobile ad hoc
networks, wireless mesh networks, sensor networks, vehicular networks,
and cognitive radio networks.

The full program can be viewed at:
http://www.ee.technion.ac.il/med-hoc-net2009/program.html

If you have any questions, please contact the General Chair, Adrian
Segall ([email-masked]), or the Publicity Chair, Hanan
Shpungin ([email-masked]).