Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application Mechanism for maintaining alive the Network Address Translator (NAT) mappings associated to RTP flows.
	Author(s)       : X. Marjou, A. Sollaud
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-06-23

This document lists the different mechanisms that enable applications
using Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) to maintain their RTP
Network Address Translator (NAT) mappings alive.  It also makes a
recommendation for a preferred mechanism.  This document is not
applicable to Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) agents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.