Subject: [AVT] New Version Notification for draft-naslund-srtp-saf-01

From: "John Mattsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:57:29 +0200

Dear all,
 
We have submitted a new version (01) of "The Use of the Secure Real-time
Transport Protocol (SRTP) in Store-and-Forward Applications".
 
We would like to thank Eric Rescorla for his review of the previous
version.
 
We have updated the draft based on the comments received on the avt
mailing list. We have expanded the initial part of the draft and added a
new "Design Rationale" section. We have also updated the Security
Considerations.
 
We have implemented SRTP Store-and-Forward according to version-01 and
generated a test vector (see Appendix B). The use of the CCI field is
now optional. The PUV, SSS and CCI fields now take 3 bytes per default
compared to 10 bytes in the previous version.
 
Best regards,

   John Mattsson